Ananya Pandey literally has no competition

Posted: 13 days ago

Sara and Jhanvi don't offer much in terms of either acting ability or looks. Ananya rocks in both departments. I mean, she's not the best actress out there but she's miles ahead of the other 2. That's a good starting point.

Also, she's MUCH prettier than the other 2. She has spark and screen presence as well.

I see her going places.

Discuss.

sara sucks donkey balls 

What is this comparison 😠 ?Queen AnniePee is the real deal . Sara and Jhanvi are no match in front of the Queen smiley16.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 13 days ago

I totally disagree. Sara is way ahead of Ananya and when it comes to looks Sara and Jhanvi are definitely prettier. 

Ananya is overly hyped just like how Alia was. She speaks like an uneducated bratty rich girl. As much as annoying Alia was in the beginning she never came across snarky or sassy.

Sara and jhanvi both speak well and very humble and grounded. They need more good movies and they will be set. 

Watch out for Alaya F. 

Her performance in Jawaani Jaaneman is far ahead of all these girls. She has so much command over her voice, modulation and expression. And to top it off,shes stunning! Can look both cute and sexy 

Sara is so beautiful, and has personality, give her time

In insiders I disagree. Sara has more charm than Ananya. Ananya is a typical Bandra-SoBo girl, there's nothing endearing about her.

However Alaya F really strikes me as someone who's gonna do well. She held her own with veterans like Saif and Tabu. I didn't feel even once that she was a newcomer. Much better than all the star kid Dharma girls put together.

In outsiders...lets see more performances, not just compromises. Not everyone is getting the opportunities that Ananya is. Mentor ki film nahi ho toh kya, he puts in one word for her to a producer and she will be signed.

[Content Removed]