Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I got real happy too seeing him in new show promo! And if he really took the money bag, then that's so good too! He deserved it.🥳

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

He really had that spark but couldn't utilise it properly ðŸ¤”

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

He really had that spark but couldn't utilise it properly ðŸ¤”

If only the makers would not interfere that much

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t blame makers or the host, paras ruined game for himself by becoming mahira’s spokesperson. All he did was kiss and hug the whole show. They should’ve given him mahira as a trophy instead. He was lost. Just like sana said he was strong at the beginning but he became weak and made weak mahira reach finale by making her look strong. She was the weakest link and had made lose. They should’ve give the money to the 2 runner up 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

If only the makers would not interfere that much

Agreed. He was doing so well in beginning but reviews he got from SK then were quite demotivating and afterwards I don't think he was ever given any detailed feedback abt his game, he was pretty much left to be on his own , except his gf matter  j don't think he ever got much imp on WKV

He's mom did advise him though.i wish he had started playing solo from that week onwards itself ðŸ¤” 

Terenaina thumbnail

When paras joined Sid team and was always in mahira’s shadow, he literally became weak and a follower. He was ahead of asim but asim became ahead of him and much stronger than him. 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abra ka dabra mai hu Paras Chhabra. ðŸ¥³

Revenant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He got everything from the show

- Fame

- 10 lakhs

- The Mahira Sharma 

- Gave it back to Sallu 

- A new show

10 ungliyan ghee mein aur sar kadhaai mein …… without losing much in BB 

-

Edited by Revenant - 4 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

When paras joined Sid team and was always in mahira’s shadow, he literally became weak and a follower. He was ahead of asim but asim became ahead of him and much stronger than him. 

Asim got ahead of him because he was in Sid's shadow since day 1. If he was against Sid since day 1 like Paras, he would not have stayed that long.

Paras was never got encouragement or support from SK, channel, a brother outside rooting for him, or industry people. He was playing all alone and still managed to reach the finale, got money bag and begged a new show. Maybe you should redefine your definition of 'weak game'.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Asim got ahead of him because he was in Sid's shadow since day 1. If he was against Sid since day 1 like Paras, he would not have stayed that long.

Paras was never got encouragement or support from SK, channel, a brother outside rooting for him, or industry people. He was playing all alone and still managed to reach the finale, got money bag and begged a new show. Maybe you should redefine your definition of 'weak game'.

in my opinion maybe because I don’t like mahira or what but when paras and mahira was a couple I saw them as the weakest link. When he first entered the house he was strong player but he kept saving mahira and the whole show he became mahira’s spokesperson and I personally feel that bagga should’ve stayed as long as mahira did in the show. Just because mahira had a love angle, they kicked out strong women like bagga and keona. Mahira made paras weak. With asim, I only started liking him because of himanshi and he was against so many people at once.