The real winner of Bigg Boss 13

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

None other than, Abra ka Dabra ... Main hoon Paras Chhabra

Despite of getting grilled over and over by Salman, even after he sided with Sid, he was the guinea pig of WKV. The rule of not bringing the outside matter inside did not apply to him. His personal life has been taken up and discussed by every media outlet. Despite of Salman yelling at him k aap show banao gey?, even BB admitted k kuch players show banate hain. What a slap on sallu's face.

He is the true winner of the show, along with Shehnaz and he got what he deserved i.e., more work, more exposure and more money. The channel keep pushing their flop actors upon audience but they learned the lesson that the real TRP fetchers are Paras and Shehnaz. The biggest achievement is that 'Mujhse Shadi Karoge' is not a planned or existing show. Their performance forced makers to think about utilizing their potential.

Paras was my first favorite in the show and I am really happy with this ending. Whoever gets the trophy now is irrelevant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations, Atonement. I have always seen you rooting for him. Though he went wrong in between, couldn't earn huge fan following but still got the money as well as the show that too with Shehnaaz who is more popular than her. He had an entertainment factor but couldn't utilise it properly but colors team saw that spark in him and selected him for this. It's good for him.

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Calculation toh tumne sahi baithaya hai. ðŸ˜›

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

he destroyed CHICHA in one wkv

us ke 10 lac proper deserving

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I only started disliking him because of his intense hatred towards Asim. Woh starting se hi Asim ko napasand karta tha aur baat baat par neecha dikhane ki koshish karta rehta tha for no damn reason. Asim was picked on by Paras needlessly start se finish tak. Koi toh gehri khunnas/jealousy thi use Asim se. 

Agar ye na hota toh i would have been ok with Paras. 

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

I only started disliking him because of his intense hatred towards Asim. Woh starting se hi Asim ko napasand karta tha aur baat baat par neecha dikhane ki koshish karta rehta tha for no damn reason. Asim was picked on by Paras needlessly start se finish tak. Koi toh gehri khunnas/jealousy thi use Asim se. 

He had sensed the competition and worse, Asim is a newcomer. It must be difficult for him to digest the idea of even competing wit him. I am not saying he was right, but as a human being, I can relate with him when you get stuck in a situation of competing with your juniors.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

I too have the same problem with him about his dislike towards asim and the behaviour that followed because of the dislike. 

And my wild guess is it all started on stage on the promo day when asim said he does not know anyone. Now there may be some reasons for him saying so but this hurt Paras's ego and hence the drama followed .

Also Paras is a good looking guy and wanted to rule the show in terms of good looks but asim being fair skinned and had good physique chocolate boy types,,,  gave him a hard competition so he was jealous of him as he wanted all female attention for himself . 

Even I used to like paras had he been in good terms of asim but first preference was always Asim.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Agree

Waise bahut potential tha winner banne mien iska.i was rooting for him in beg 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

I too have the same problem with him about his dislike towards asim and the behaviour that followed because of the dislike. 

And my wild guess is it all started on stage on the promo day when asim said he does not know anyone. Now there may be some reasons for him saying so but this hurt Paras's ego and hence the drama followed .

Also Paras is a good looking guy and wanted to rule the show in terms of good looks but asim being fair skinned and had good physique chocolate boy types,,,  gave him a hard competition so he was jealous of him as he wanted all female attention for himself . 

Even I used to like paras had he been in good terms of asim but first preference was always Asim.

Funny thing is asim ko koi ladki bhao nai de rai thi (inside house till himanshi and shefali) sab paras be lattoo thi... still he was jealous. But i agree stage pe jo hua aur Asim ek newcomer itna aage ja raha tha usse insecurity.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

I never said that Paras was not insecure but tell me one person in the house who was not insecure of someone. They were competing with each other. It is quite natural to be insecure in this situation. Some people just don't paint their bullshit.

Edited by Atonement - 4 years ago