Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

How is this even possible for preeta happily accepting to go to his house when the entire family hates her...

Oh btw, the most important question, how can preeta stay at lutras when she is still under arrest. She is currently gone to catch that truck rider with police permission and she has a hearing the next day.. 

But its going to be a another level of mad house when she enters.🤣🤣

Mahira ki toh temper out of control ho jaayega🤣

I was actually thinking about this 🤣

What are writers high on.. I want that sasta Nasha 🤣

Why is preeta accepting this *completely-illegal-writers-have-gone-crazy* proposal by Karan. 

And, Karan will do his shadi on her freaking face? Because apparently only Shadi is left as mehendi and haldi and sangeet is done?

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Why is preeta accepting this *completely-illegal-writers-have-gone-crazy* proposal by Karan. 

And, Karan will do his shadi on her freaking face? Because apparently only Shadi is left as mehendi and haldi and sangeet is done?

lol craziest writing 🤣

karan is going to hide preeta from police in luthra house 🤪

surprised and shocked to watch this promo.

karma shadi will definitely be continued.

makers wanted her entry in luthra house but not as a bahu. preeran marriage remains unrecognized.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Have you guys seen the new promo? Karan has promised Preeta he’s going to prove she’s innocent but until then she’s going to stay at his house while he’s doing rituals to marry Mahira 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I... I don’t know anymore... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG! Shameless! Especially the writers 😆

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

I miss Karan & Prithvi’s hilarious fights 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If he is returning at this particular time where karan is trying to proove preeta innocent i bet prithvi will sort it way more easily than karan

Kdb ke mastermind planner jo hai voh😆 so how can he not make preeta proven innocent. 

It would definitely be interesting to watch 🤣

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

The Sastha nasha which they are using is extremely amazing..  wish we could also get some of that and be writers of some other shows.. kya pata humara writing bhi kdb ki tarah trp topper nikale😆

What if preeta sits as the bride in this official shadi of karan instead of mahira? Just like karan switched himself with prithvi, preeta might switch herself with mahira😆

Becoz i feel that is why they are making preeta go this merry go round, just to be back in lutra mansion. The one who threw her out is now going to take her back atleast for a short period. If karan plans to hide her for few days, the case might take some other serious turns in terms of law. But if she is out of jail under some sort of bail or something and then karan makes her stay to find the truth then makes some sense..

Originally posted by: an_am

lol craziest writing 🤣

karan is going to hide preeta from police in luthra house 🤪

surprised and shocked to watch this promo.

karma shadi will definitely be continued.

makers wanted her entry in luthra house but not as a bahu. preeran marriage remains unrecognized.

I think this time karan will make preeta hide her in his room itself saying that is the safest place. But imagine once preeta hides there and mahira enters the room every now and then and try being high on fan girl mode. I want to see preeta's reaction when mahira again tries to put karan's jacket and do all that dreamy lunatic fangirl dialogues "Karan tum surf mere ho" 😆🤣🤣

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I don't think that can logically happen in 'Bhagya land' considering being a single isn't really a taboo. Beeji seems like a single mom, Sarla was definately one and so has been Pragya through most of the upbringing of her children. Rishabh marrying Preeta for Karan's baby seems unlikely. Mostly because I feel as thou traditionally (again this is just from experience of Balaji shows) if and when the heroine gets married a second time with a protagonist the first husband ought to die or be presumed dead or the first marriage ought to be invalid, or the first husband ought to have done some serious criminal misdemeanour for the 'female protagonist' to get married a second time. It happened in the original KZK, Ghar Ek Mandir, KSBKBT, Kesar, Kahin Toh Hoga, Kkusum and so on and so forth.

But if you look at  the female leads in the Ek show. They usually fight  back if its related to Children. Pragya is the perfect  example. She never fought  back agains abhi even when he insulted her and even loving her. But when it was related to her children ( kiara) she fought back with him even seperating from him. Sarla too is mostly very concerned  about her children. So I think its possible.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

But if you look at  the female leads in the Ek show. They usually fight  back if its related to Children. Pragya is the perfect  example. She never fought  back agains abhi even when he insulted her and even loving her. But when it was related to her children ( kiara) she fought back with him even seperating from him. Sarla too is mostly very concerned  about her children. So I think its possible.

You are right on that part as well! But I don't see children in the near or distant future for Karan and Preeta, because Preeta's mother took off her chooda before the right time, it isn't a good omen..... I think it is symbolic.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

You are right on that part as well! But I don't see children in the near or distant future for Karan and Preeta, because Preeta's mother took off her chooda before the right time, it isn't a good omen..... I think it is symbolic.

Yeah at first Sherlyn child should born before Preetas🤣🤣

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I agree. 

There has to be something really strong behind the leads not confessing after two years of extreme emotional dependency on each other. 

I may be expecting too much from Balaji but I am thinking it's not as simple as the writers are showing us. 

Barring preeta , all characters have been kept with certain unexplored state of mind and truths. 

Preeta-Prithvi  revelation won't be catastrophic Because preeta had no emotional connect with prithvi whatsoever. 

But Karan getting to know about the truth is going to be catastrophic (I hope). Why a Balaji Lead has not been vocal about his feelings even to himself is always backed up by a not so Happy ending to the character. 

This much we all are sure of that Karan is definitely going down once the truth is out. But what's worth the wait hopefully would be how the story will unfold post that. 

There are too many loops that are left open to be taken into account later as per requirement.

I am appalled by the audience who is enjoying these uncalled romance and holding on to the trps and the story is put on hold for so long now. 

It's high time man.