Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Rishab-Preeta angle might get serious if Karan ends up marrying Mahira due to the promise and all. Otherwise, I do agree that angle may not have legs.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

ZeeTV is supposed to be coming up with a Sa Re Ga Ma Show on saturdays and sundays so we may no longer have 6 days a week episodes for KB and KDB.

Ohh ok. Thanks for the info! 😊

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have you guys seen the new promo? Karan has promised Preeta he’s going to prove she’s innocent but until then she’s going to stay at his house while he’s doing rituals to marry Mahira ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I... I don’t know anymore... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Have you guys seen the new promo? Karan has promised Preeta he’s going to prove she’s innocent but until then she’s going to stay at his house while he’s doing rituals to marry Mahira ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I... I don’t know anymore... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Whaaat???  

Do u have the link?? 

What's with this 9 - 10:30 timing?  Are they giving us one hour epi? Or 45 minutes each types?🤔

Toh after this only prithvi entering back to the show..

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

What's with this 9 - 10:30 timing?  Are they giving us one hour epi? Or 45 minutes each types?🤔

Toh after this only prithvi entering back to the show..

Maybe it’s an hour special again... I’m actually glad Prithvi’s coming back, I can handle him over that stupid Meesni Mahira ✋✋✋

How is this even possible for preeta happily accepting to go to his house when the entire family hates her...

Oh btw, the most important question, how can preeta stay at lutras when she is still under arrest. She is currently gone to catch that truck rider with police permission and she has a hearing the next day.. 

But its going to be a another level of mad house when she enters.🤣🤣

Mahira ki toh temper out of control ho jaayega🤣

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Maybe it’s an hour special again... I’m actually glad Prithvi’s coming back, I can handle him over that stupid Meesni Mahira ✋✋✋

Yea man.. i'm so happy that he is coming back. I was just wondering what if prithvi proves preeta innocent before karan? 😜 there happens to be a competition b/w karan and prithvi "who proves preeta innocent first" wouldn't that be fun to watch?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Yea man.. i'm so happy that he is coming back. I was just wondering what if prithvi proves preeta innocent before karan? 😜 there happens to be a competition b/w karan and prithvi "who proves preeta innocent first" wouldn't that be fun to watch?  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I miss Karan & Prithvi’s hilarious fights ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£