Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So true.. bakwaas show with no storyline .. it should have ended long back.. at least they could have spared us from witnessing this baap-beti jodi.. 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I am very happy. Just want SC too get out of this boring show. Namit will also get some good content to do in future. Best wishes for both.

Me too..🥳 I have never been this happy on such news.. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

By  reading update  look like  this week also sid ka  operation drag hoga 

Two month drag kiya ki ishani ko  sid ka operation nahi karna  and   when sid  know about  dr ishani and Mr nv are married  tub is me drag hoga ki sid ko ishani se operation nahi karana 

Please ishani  if sid don't want to get operation by u then please leave him and usko kisi aur se operation kar wane do   tum koi aur case le lo 

It  is not necessary ki  only ishani ko hi sid ka operation karna hai  

Just want don't drag serial  that ishani saying  I will do operation of  Dr sid 

Bus khatam karo yeh track  sid ka  jaldi operation  karo aur ishani ko  sid  se jawab mil jaaye  aur please Dr sid ko ishani ke married life se bahar bhejo 

And show happy married life and happy professional life between  Mr nv and Dr ishani

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

So true.. bakwaas show with no storyline .. it should have ended long back.. at least they could have spared us from witnessing this baap-beti jodi.. 

heard this baap beti jodi is more popular than sid ishani 😂

surabhi01 thumbnail

I have skip today  episode ( only read update) and will skip episode unless yeh sid operation track band nahi hoga  . Really I have tolerate much this sid operation track and now I don't have much patience to  watch same thing again and again 

When cvs will show  new medical track like they  can show acid attack   food poisoning  ( like train mein khana khane se  food poisoning ho gayi  aur yeh sub train me worker  carelessness ki wajah se hua  , train accident ke victim ka treatment  ,  about physiotherapy   aur khuch log log treatment ke liye   treatment nahi lete but they believe in black magic to cure diseases 

So many things they can show as medical  as medical tr

Newspaper daily  mein to bahut medical cases  nikalte   hain  aur  writer  usse inspire ho ke  bahut  se medical case likh sakte hain

Another thing if  writer is planning bachkani   love story of sid and ishani then completely stop watching serial 

It look so bachkaana   when sid  write  sidisha  with glittering  color on his shirt   and coming to propose her and no wonder that ishani bhi sid ke saath reh kar bachkani  harkat karne lagi 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

First don't say khuch bhi I am not  saying any thing khuch bhi  when I am  not saying ur comment as khuch bhi   so don't tell my comments as khuch bhi ok 

Secondly  ekta is not programming head of s star plus  . She is just producer  

It is programming head decide  which show should air on which slot  

It is programming head select  show for their  channel 

I don't know who is programming head of  star plus  but  it is programming head has power  to decide to  which show has to air in which slot  and ekta, Gul or any producer cant do anything in this 

Ekta is only producer and  no producer has power to decide which program should air on prime slot 

Secondly yhm was  730 pm just for few months and after that it was  dil  to happy  hai( produce by gul ) use to come at  730 pm efore sanjavini air at   730 pm  and yhm was shifted to 7 pm  replacing ek bhram   and yhm  initial slot wasn't never 7 pm  or 730 pm but it was 1030 pm  so from 2013 to 2018 yhm mostly rule at 1030 pm  not at 7pm  or 730 pm and channel decided to shift yhm 730 pm and then 7 pm when  yhm was about to go off air and ekta is bringing spin of show of yeh hai chahte 

. sanjavini could not rule at 730 pm  . Why because before sanjavini air  at 730 pm slot   , colors channel already launch choti sardarnani  at 730 pm  .  Much before sanjavini launch at star channel at 730 pm 

Of course 730 pm is not great slot  for sanjivni  because sanjivni is show mostly for office working people  and as office could not able to watch sanjivni at main slot  at tv due to office so it unable to get viewers at 730 pm  and this is also common factor why sanjivni getting lowest trp  and I believe  even if sanjivni bring nice story it will never going to rise above 1.2 1.3 because   most office working viewers   don't have  time to watch sanjivni at 630 pm or 730 pm 

So before sanjavini  launch at  730 pm.  Most of  viewers  has already  get hooked to choti sardarni at 730 pm  that is why less viewers for sanjvni   at 730 pm and because of working people has also not time to watch  sanjivni  The  730 pm this is also another reason then at 730 pm sanjivni could not get more viewers 

Sanjavini serial flop isliye hi hua kyonki khuch had tuk iske liye wrong time hi  responsible  hai and star plus knew it sanjavini is not going to work at 730 pm slot  but still gave sanjavini 730 pm slot just to save rajan shahi never ending show yahi star tv ki galti hai 

Another  thing   they have not pull khkt  show with in two months  because are that time rajan shahi didn't not bring anupama   

Other wise if rajan shahi has bring anupama   at that time  that star plus would have pull khkt  just after 2 month only  without any doubt

Other wise what can be logic to pull khkt  when show is getting decent trp  . May be khkt  doesn't not have highest trp but itni low bhi nahi hai ki just after 7 month pull kar liya jaaye 

Of course star tv giving more importance to rajan shahi show 

I remember Siddhartha p Malhotra is saying  channel mein abhi discussion chal raha hai  which slot should be given to sanjivni 

But anupama  ko  9pm slot dene mein ek second ka bhi time nahi laga just because it rajan shahi shahi show

It is ekta Kapoor show yeh hai mohabbtein  still  but still it was shifted to 730 pm or 7 pm from from 1030 pm slot  but did ever  rajan shahi show  yeh rishta kya shifted to   6 to 730 pm slot  so one can see clearly how much star plus giving importance to  rajan shahi show 

YHM’s new gen did not work unlike in YRKKH. So there were many months when they show just did decently and not great like it did when focus was on leads. YRKKH on the other hand has Always been consistent for the channel. 

Second, YHM ran for 3 years at 7:30 pm and not just few months. 
KHKT is not getting desired TRP at 9 pm. Sandiip didn’t agree for a slot change and there were CVs as well. So there are other reasons why it is being axed. 

Ekta always has at least 2 shows running on StarPlus since 2013. And she is the No.1 TV producer. Rajan Shahi is prolly a distant 2nd or 3rd. 

YHCstan thumbnail

First don't say khuch bhi I am not  saying any thing khuch bhi  when I am  not saying ur comment as khuch bhi   so don't tell my comments as khuch bhi ok 

Secondly  ekta is not programming head of s star plus  . She is just producer  

It is programming head decide  which show should air on which slot  

It is programming head select  show for their  channel 

I don't know who is programming head of  star plus  but  it is programming head has power  to decide to  which show has to air in which slot  and ekta, Gul or any producer cant do anything in this 

Ekta is only producer and  no producer has power to decide which program should air on prime slot 

Secondly yhm was  730 pm just for few months and after that it was  dil  to happy  hai( produce by gul ) use to come at  730 pm efore sanjavini air at   730 pm  and yhm was shifted to 7 pm  replacing ek bhram   and yhm  initial slot wasn't never 7 pm  or 730 pm but it was 1030 pm  so from 2013 to 2018 yhm mostly rule at 1030 pm  not at 7pm  or 730 pm and channel decided to shift yhm 730 pm and then 7 pm when  yhm was about to go off air and ekta is bringing spin of show of yeh hai chahte 

. sanjavini could not rule at 730 pm  . Why because before sanjavini air  at 730 pm slot   , colors channel already launch choti sardarnani  at 730 pm  .  Much before sanjavini launch at star channel at 730 pm 

Of course 730 pm is not great slot  for sanjivni  because sanjivni is show mostly for office working people  and as office could not able to watch sanjivni at main slot  at tv due to office so it unable to get viewers at 730 pm  and this is also common factor why sanjivni getting lowest trp  and I believe  even if sanjivni bring nice story it will never going to rise above 1.2 1.3 because   most office working viewers   don't have  time to watch sanjivni at 630 pm or 730 pm 

So before sanjavini  launch at  730 pm.  Most of  viewers  has already  get hooked to choti sardarni at 730 pm  that is why less viewers for sanjvni   at 730 pm and because of working people has also not time to watch  sanjivni  The  730 pm this is also another reason then at 730 pm sanjivni could not get more viewers 

Sanjavini serial flop isliye hi hua kyonki khuch had tuk iske liye wrong time hi  responsible  hai and star plus knew it sanjavini is not going to work at 730 pm slot  but still gave sanjavini 730 pm slot just to save rajan shahi never ending show yahi star tv ki galti hai 

Another  thing   they have not pull khkt  show with in two months  because are that time rajan shahi didn't not bring anupama   

Other wise if rajan shahi has bring anupama   at that time  that star plus would have pull khkt  just after 2 month only  without any doubt

Other wise what can be logic to pull khkt  when show is getting decent trp  . May be khkt  doesn't not have highest trp but itni low bhi nahi hai ki just after 7 month pull kar liya jaaye 

Of course star tv giving more importance to rajan shahi show 

I remember Siddhartha p Malhotra is saying  channel mein abhi discussion chal raha hai  which slot should be given to sanjivni 

But anupama  ko  9pm slot dene mein ek second ka bhi time nahi laga just because it rajan shahi shahi show

It is ekta Kapoor show yeh hai mohabbtein  still  but still it was shifted to 730 pm or 7 pm from from 1030 pm slot  but did ever  rajan shahi show  yeh rishta kya shifted to   6 to 730 pm slot  so one can see clearly how much star plus giving importance to  rajan shahi show 

What?! 😆

YHM launched at 11 pm in December 2013. It got such great TRPs at a late night slot and even beat prime time shows. Later it was shifted to 7:30 pm in September 2014. 

YHM aired at 7:30 pm from September 2014 to May 2018. That is like nearly 4 years! And it ruled that slot. It did really well at that slot. Sometimes, it managed to even become No1 despite airing at evening slot. How big a flop that slot has become ever since YHM shifted to 7:30 pm is a testimony to the fact that not every show can become a big hit like YHM. 
And YHM was running in life support for more than a year since Ekta was busy building statues. Even actors lost interest and it was fully filled with body doubles. They knew that the show had a loyal fan base and that is why they brought the spin off. The spin off wasn’t brought because YHM was going off air. It had been in the making for 2 years. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yhm   use to come at 1030 pm intally ( from 2013 to 2018 I think may be Aug 2018 it use to come at 1030 pm 

And from Aug 2018 to Jan 2019  yhm was shifted to 730 pm 

Then from  jan. 2019  dil to happy  come at 730 pm  replacing  yhm 

YHCstan thumbnail

And when on earth did YHM air at 7 pm?! Kuch bhi! 😆

Sanjivani was a terrible show and that is why it flopped. With just a facade of medical drama, all sorts of crap was shown. It did not have the potential to become a hit. Not the channel’s fault. 7:30 pm is a great slot. Simply don’t blame slot and channel if show fails. 

YHCstan thumbnail

Yhm   use to come at 1030 pm intally ( from 2013 to 2018 I think may be Aug 2018 it use to come at 1030 pm 

And from Aug 2018 to Jan 2019  yhm was shifted to 730 pm 

Then from  jan. 2019  dil to happy  come at 730 pm  replacing  yhm 

God! YHM aired at 11 pm from 3rd December 2013 to 22nd September 2014. Then it moved to 7:30 pm on 22 ns September 2014 until May 2018. 

In May 2018, it shifted to 10:30 pm making way got Mariam Khan Rpeorting Live. 
MKRL flopped and only then they brought Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji. 
Don’t state wrong info.