Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Rajan shahi  made   yeh rishta kya kehlata  now   he is coming with another show  anupama 

First I thought it may get slot  of non prime slot  

So now understand why  anupama  got prime slot because it is produce by Rajan shahi  ( producer of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai  as well as producer of yeh rishte hai pyaar ke) 

Looking at previous work of Rajan shahi like yeh Rishta  and yeh rishta hai pyar ke I don't think anupama  Will be simple normal family story  it will soon turn into typical family drama  which I don't want 

But  still  let's c 

Btw I am unable still believe that Rajan shahi is coming with simple normal   family drama  . Yeh rishta kya and yeh rishte hai pyar ke    mein to kaafi melodrama dikhaya gaya  kaafi ajeeb twist dikhaya gaya

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

In star tv   from 9 pm to 10 30 pm slot is capture by producer Rajan shahi 

9 to 930 pm ( anupama) producer Rajan shahi

930 pm to 10 pm yeh rishta kya  producer  Rajan shahi

10pm  1030pm

yeh rishte hain pyar ke  producer Rajan shahi 

And I  believe if Rajan shahi  come with  another new show then channel  will take no time to pull yeh hain chahte and nazar  just  to give time slot to Rajan shahi new shows

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In star tv   from 9 pm to 10 30 pm slot is capture by producer Rajan shahi 

9 to 930 pm ( anupama) producer Rajan shahi

930 pm to 10 pm yeh rishta kya  producer  Rajan shahi

10pm  1030pm

yeh rishte hain pyar ke  producer Rajan shahi 

And I  believe if Rajan shahi  come with  another new show then channel  will take no time to pull yeh hain chahte and nazar  just  to give time slot to Rajan shahi new shows

Ekta se panga kabhi nahi legi StarPlus! 😆

Ekta’s shows end only when she decides it is time to wrap up. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

If ekta brings 2,3 show for star plus tub kya star plus channel will pull rajan shahi  show to give prime slot to ekta show?  I don't think so 

I think star plus going to  prefer rajan shahi  over ekta  because   rajan  shahi  ne jyaada  star plus ko profit diya   in comparison to ekta now days 

Jo producer sabse  jyaada profit dega  star plus channel  usi ke aage hail karega 

YHCstan thumbnail

If ekta brings 2,3 show for star plus tub kya star plus channel will pull rajan shahi  show to give prime slot to ekta show?  I don't think so 

I think star plus going to  prefer rajan shahi  over ekta  because   rajan  shahi  ne jyaada  star plus ko profit diya   in comparison to ekta now days 

Jo producer sabse  jyaada profit dega  star plus channel  usi ke aage hail karega 

People really think that StarPlus will axe Ekta shows? 😆

If only KZK wasn’t Ek’s show, it would have been axed long ago. 

Rajan might be giving successful shows for Star but even StarPlus knows that the successful shows of Star-Rajan are failing in front of Ekta’s Kumkum and Kundalini Bhagya. Rajan is no where close to the clout that Ekta has. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Star  plus ka  zee tv ke serial se kya connection hai. Ekta Kapoor show    kundali bhagya and   kumkum show airing on zee tv not in star plus 

Jo serial zee tv mein aa raha hai  us serial ko air karna hai ki nahi  yeh zee tv decide karega  . Star plus nahi decide karega 

Zee tv mein kundali bhagya and kumkum bhagya bahut bada mega hit hoga  but here I am not talking about zee tv show but star plus show 

And in star plus shows  rajan shahi  serial is give high profit  among all serial in star plus  that is why they prefering rajan shahi more 

And yes we people really think   that for  rajan shahi  show    star plus can get pull too ekta Kapoor show too 

And we can see it  when  sanjavini come  then star plus did not  pull  khkt  to give 9 pm slot to sanjavini ( why)  inspite of knowing most of people  cannot watch on tv due to office  which can affect sanjavini trp 

But as soon as rajan shahi  anupama  show come  star plus immediately decided to pull khkt 

Why star tv  has not pull khkt to give prime slot to sanjavini  because sanjavini is not prodce by rajan shahi  

Why star tv  decided to pull khkt  for anupama  because anupama is produce by rajan shahi 

So star tv motto is save rajan shahi serials

YHCstan thumbnail

Star  plus ka  zee tv ke serial se kya connection hai. Ekta Kapoor show    kundali bhagya and   kumkum show airing on zee tv not in star plus 

Jo serial zee tv mein aa raha hai  us serial ko air karna hai ki nahi  yeh zee tv decide karega  . Star plus nahi decide karega 

Zee tv mein kundali bhagya and kumkum bhagya bahut bada mega hit hoga  but here I am not talking about zee tv show but star plus show 

And in star plus shows  rajan shahi  serial is give high profit  among all serial in star plus  that is why they prefering rajan shahi more 

And yes we people really think   that for  rajan shahi  show    star plus can get pull too ekta Kapoor show too 

And we can see it  when  sanjavini come  then star plus did not  pull  khkt  to give 9 pm slot to sanjavini ( why)  inspite of knowing most of people  cannot watch on tv due to office  which can affect sanjavini trp 

But as soon as rajan shahi  anupama  show come  star plus immediately decided to pull khkt 

Why star tv  has not pull khkt to give prime slot to sanjavini  because sanjavini is not prodce by rajan shahi  

Why star tv  decided to pull khkt  for anupama  because anupama is produce by rajan shahi 

So star tv motto is save rajan shahi serials

First Sanjivani got a great 7:30 pm slot which Ekta’s YHM ruled for years. Agar Sanjivani slop ho gaya toh iss main Star ki kya galti? And moreover when Sanjivani launched, it had just been 2 months since KHKT launched. How cold they have shifted the shows?! Kuch bhi! 

Neither is Sanjivani nor KHKT Ekta’s shows! Ekta will not let any other show replace her shows, unless she decides it. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

First don't say khuch bhi I am not  saying any thing khuch bhi  when I am  not saying ur comment as khuch bhi   so don't tell my comments as khuch bhi ok 

Secondly  ekta is not programming head of s star plus  . She is just producer  

It is programming head decide  which show should air on which slot  

It is programming head select  show for their  channel 

I don't know who is programming head of  star plus  but  it is programming head has power  to decide to  which show has to air in which slot  and ekta, Gul or any producer cant do anything in this 

Ekta is only producer and  no producer has power to decide which program should air on prime slot 

Secondly yhm was  730 pm just for few months and after that it was  dil  to happy  hai( produce by gul ) use to come at  730 pm efore sanjavini air at   730 pm  and yhm was shifted to 7 pm  replacing ek bhram   and yhm  initial slot wasn't never 7 pm  or 730 pm but it was 1030 pm  so from 2013 to 2018 yhm mostly rule at 1030 pm  not at 7pm  or 730 pm and channel decided to shift yhm 730 pm and then 7 pm when  yhm was about to go off air and ekta is bringing spin of show of yeh hai chahte 

. sanjavini could not rule at 730 pm  . Why because before sanjavini air  at 730 pm slot   , colors channel already launch choti sardarnani  at 730 pm  .  Much before sanjavini launch at star channel at 730 pm 

Of course 730 pm is not great slot  for sanjivni  because sanjivni is show mostly for office working people  and as office could not able to watch sanjivni at main slot  at tv due to office so it unable to get viewers at 730 pm  and this is also common factor why sanjivni getting lowest trp  and I believe  even if sanjivni bring nice story it will never going to rise above 1.2 1.3 because   most office working viewers   don't have  time to watch sanjivni at 630 pm or 730 pm 

So before sanjavini  launch at  730 pm.  Most of  viewers  has already  get hooked to choti sardarni at 730 pm  that is why less viewers for sanjvni   at 730 pm and because of working people has also not time to watch  sanjivni  The  730 pm this is also another reason then at 730 pm sanjivni could not get more viewers 

Sanjavini serial flop isliye hi hua kyonki khuch had tuk iske liye wrong time hi  responsible  hai and star plus knew it sanjavini is not going to work at 730 pm slot  but still gave sanjavini 730 pm slot just to save rajan shahi never ending show yahi star tv ki galti hai 

Another  thing   they have not pull khkt  show with in two months  because are that time rajan shahi didn't not bring anupama   

Other wise if rajan shahi has bring anupama   at that time  that star plus would have pull khkt  just after 2 month only  without any doubt

Other wise what can be logic to pull khkt  when show is getting decent trp  . May be khkt  doesn't not have highest trp but itni low bhi nahi hai ki just after 7 month pull kar liya jaaye 

Of course star tv giving more importance to rajan shahi show 

I remember Siddhartha p Malhotra is saying  channel mein abhi discussion chal raha hai  which slot should be given to sanjivni 

But anupama  ko  9pm slot dene mein ek second ka bhi time nahi laga just because it rajan shahi shahi show

It is ekta Kapoor show yeh hai mohabbtein  still  but still it was shifted to 730 pm or 7 pm from from 1030 pm slot  but did ever  rajan shahi show  yeh rishta kya shifted to   6 to 730 pm slot  so one can see clearly how much star plus giving importance to  rajan shahi show 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Ekta se panga kabhi nahi legi StarPlus! 😆

Ekta’s shows end only when she decides it is time to wrap up. 

ekta show only ends when she has a new show to replace it

Deepika18767 thumbnail

Achcha hoga ye bakwas show band ho jaye 🥳🙏 really channel and producer  was stupid enough to believe anyone will watch it after ending iconic character like dr shashank like really ???? That too at 6.30pm n with such poor quality performers  🤣

At least ekta shows have actors who are watchable not like this mother son look  jodis n 😶 as male  lead 

Even new hero is not anything to attract viewers 

Real viewers are not there on Twitter itna basic knowledge nahi hai SP ko??? n sid malhotra toh hai hee idiot 🤔

Edited by Deepika18767 - 4 years ago