Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yet another topic bites the dust. 

Every topic does not have to become a mocking ground for mocking the leads, their popularity, their Love story, chemistry etc etc.. A closer look says it all. Comments like leads have a non existent love story, no chemistry, cannot carry forward the story on their own and need 3rd wheels, if anupre were popular makers will get them married etc are all instigatory, especially when they have nothing to do with the topic on hand. It's obvious that the irony will be pointed out as to why do anupre have to be brought into every discussion, why the anupre AT has 4 times the views of the Prerish AT with even lesser members if they are indeed so unpopular. They're the leads and are here to stay. You can love them or hate them, but every topic need not become one to mock and bash them. 

The point and purpose of this topic is long lost. 

Edited by hope4u - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

when there are no points to defend the leads , tabhi humpar waaar ate hai why we are here still .. hamare existence pe sawal hote hai ..personal attack and also ab toh mere bechare peyare peyare chote chote unborn prerish kay 10 kids bhi nei bache paye 😭safest way to defend the leads u know. 

merekoi bol leti jo bolna tha , sehe leti sab .. mere prerish kay 10 bacche kay ka galti the πŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜­ I want justice for your 10kids. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Your point is so valid that I'm ready to tolerate your 10 kids wala BS. πŸ˜†

We are here for our favourite and we're not leaving. Do whatever you can. πŸ˜†

oppo ne baat manwa kar hi chor hi πŸ€£ab toh validity mil gayi hai samba πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

πŸ˜­ I want justice for your 10kids. 

abbbbbbbbbbee mere nehi re , Prerish kay bol .. mere passs prerna jaise power nei hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ITS a very common phrase 10 12 bacche  

why  other  fd thinks  its all about them.πŸ€”

for  edit  i feel  its needed because  they all made it hooplaaaa.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I read aaj ka update Viraj ka mystery ke bajaye usse Komo ke paid  assistant ke level pe laaake rakh dia πŸ˜† ...mil gayi backstory classy villain in this show told u every one is reduced to shit levels  so that the leads look superior no wonder show is in the gutter πŸ€£

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Haila...  Mujhe iyea toh pata thi . Bajaj famous hai iss forum mai, still charche mai hai har jagah idhar fd kay alava , Bajaj FD bhi famous hai .. ab prerish AT mai fun fun mai charche huye 10-12 bacche bhi itni famous , Dekha tumlog  maine boli thi na .. ekdin iyeahi 10-12 bacche AT ka nam aur bhi roshan karega πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Image result for kiran kher gifs

Proud of you, Oppo di...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

so many diversions ... 

for a moment,  seeing Prerish ke 10/12 bachche I thought this is Prerish AT πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

nevermind, coming back to the topic.... 

does viraj still have scope to turn around , like is he double crossing Sonalika ?
he is intending to marry Pre ? but what next ? who will fund their living ? Sona ?
or will he leave her at Sharma's and go ? if so why marriage ?
as per Prerna, she wants to "use" Viraj to get back Anurag's memory ? will this shaadi prep lead to that ?? 
in a matter of one week .. a character reduced from investment banker such a positive character to negative to now kiraaye ka prospective groom ...  raitha of character 

but munni tum toh 1 aur addition kiye the na .. 11 bacche ka .. woh miss ho geye . .no one wants kukku ..πŸ₯Ί

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

No of views can tell how much famous is the AT...???πŸ˜†

Counts matters...huh... Such insecurity!!!

Such weird thinking!!!