Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Viraj turning negative has riled up everyone .. this is what Ekta mata wants ... all should get shocked with her twists and give her more eyeballs..... she succeeded very well my friends !!! 

And the channel.is loving it ..they have extended this show to 6 days a week !!

Hence proved ðŸ¤£

True that Suta...

We can complain and whine... mata will still play her cards...

Woh kisi ki sagi nahi hai...

Personally, I dodn't mind Viraj being negative, especially when his character arc was clear and coherent. It was established pretty soon after his entry that he was negative with an agenda of harming Pre...

My only grouse is his association with Komo... Viraj could have been a person motivated by revenge on his own. Him acting out of pecuniary motive and on top of that, being Komo's sidekick has actually made me pull out my own hairs -- that is because I can neither pull Cvs, nor Ekta's hair for that matter...🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

all dear namik fans 

why u all feel cheated did  ur fav said he is here for romance to FL or  something ele .he clearly said he is here for cameo .

he is here  for adding tadka in anupre lovestory.khud ki  lovestory nahi banne aaya .

wait for sometime i feel the way he introduce in dignify  manner uska exit bhi accha hoga 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Do the fans of the sacred leads own the forum? Vijay I didn't know that, pls throw some light on the same and how that very fd targets another fd, mocking & questioning their existence in the forum, and asking the other fd to leave the forum at the drop of hat every single time, for they own it as if it's their property?  and on top of it gets away with it so easily? 

So do tell me how to own a forum? I wanna know the same tricks / ways coz mujhe ek nahi do nahi teen nahi 10-10 forums aise own karne hai phir toh ðŸ˜Ž

Nobody owns the forum. If people have a problem with our presence, it's their problem. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Haila...  Mujhe iyea toh pata thi . Bajaj famous hai iss forum mai, still charche mai hai har jagah idhar fd kay alava , Bajaj FD bhi famous hai .. ab prerish AT mai fun fun mai charche huye 10-12 bacche bhi itni famous , Dekha tumlog  maine boli thi na .. ekdin iyeahi 10-12 bacche AT ka nam aur bhi roshan karega ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Image result for kiran kher gifs

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nobody owns the forum. If people have a problem with our presence, it's their problem. 

dikh toh rahi hai, itna ki something that Oppo only mentions in our AT is being discussed and mocked about, indirectly taking jibes and personal attacking her for an opinion, that even in MF, not by us but by others😆🤣 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haila itna pyaar viraj par har din🤣

Anupre are extending to 6 days .. Happy weekends 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8p_0OdBPb-/?igshid=7nl8p1vd3lx5

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so many diversions ... 

for a moment,  seeing Prerish ke 10/12 bachche I thought this is Prerish AT ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª

nevermind, coming back to the topic.... 

does viraj still have scope to turn around , like is he double crossing Sonalika ?
he is intending to marry Pre ? but what next ? who will fund their living ? Sona ?
or will he leave her at Sharma's and go ? if so why marriage ?
as per Prerna, she wants to "use" Viraj to get back Anurag's memory ? will this shaadi prep lead to that ?? 
in a matter of one week .. a character reduced from investment banker such a positive character to negative to now kiraaye ka prospective groom ...  raitha of character 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

dikh toh rahi hai, itna ki something that Oppo only mentions in our AT is being discussed and mocked about, indirectly taking jibes and personal attacking her for an opinion, that even in MF, not by us but by others😆🤣 

Iyarrrrrr .. i am sooooooooo proud of myself .. tumlog merekoi kitna danta iyea funny chis kay liyea har din .......... ab dekho iyea Fun bhi ab talk of the town ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously! Humorous posts by Oppo that frequent our AT is being mocked in the open. Itni kya problem hai? ðŸ¤ª

Oppo has the right to do that without being subjected to ridiculous mocking.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Haila...  Mujhe iyea toh pata thi . Bajaj famous hai iss forum mai, still charche mai hai har jagah idhar fd kay alava , Bajaj FD bhi famous hai .. ab prerish AT mai fun fun mai charche huye 10-12 bacche bhi itni famous , Dekha tumlog  maine boli thi na .. ekdin iyeahi 10-12 bacche AT ka nam aur bhi roshan karega ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Image result for kiran kher gifs

I feel so proud of being your friend oppo, kitni famous hai tu thu thu thu