Is Sara Ali Khan going to make it long-term or fade away by 2021?

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

what's this backlash for Sara, she is so spontaneous, and enjoyable in her interviews and show appearances, someone just has to properly direct her on screen, and she was wonderful in Kedarnath, all songs, so not being appreciated in her 3rd movie should not warrant such harsh criticism.  she still to me is more appealing then all the bhumis, tapsees, ananya tara etc.  she has improved amazingly in her stage dance performances over the last year, and with her intelligence(IV league is not an easy achievement, admission or graduation)  and drive (seen in her wt loss)  I would not yet write her off yet.  and she is one rare one who has the wit and charm to keep you watching her interviews.  and is humble too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Just look at the front page of Bollywood forum, and you will get your answer.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8lI3GOhAr-/

so entertaining in her interviews, has the gift of gab

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nonam

what's this backlash for Sara, she is so spontaneous, and enjoyable in her interviews and show appearances, someone just has to properly direct her on screen, and she was wonderful in Kedarnath, all songs, so not being appreciated in her 3rd movie should not warrant such harsh criticism.  she still to me is more appealing then all the bhumis, tapsees, ananya tara etc.  she has improved amazingly in her stage dance performances over the last year, and with her intelligence(IV league is not an easy achievement, admission or graduation)  and drive (seen in her wt loss)  I would not yet write her off yet.  and she is one rare one who has the wit and charm to keep you watching her interviews.  and is humble too.

You do know right that she's a celebrity and she is one liposuction appointment away from losing weight 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No she is here to stay❤️

As she herself said she will learn from this and improve😎

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

You do know right that she's a celebrity and she is one liposuction appointment away from losing weight 

She dint go for liposuction though.. She lost her weight by hard work as far as I know.. She dint lose it in one go... From obese to fat to fit.. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

She dint go for liposuction though.. She lost her weight by hard work as far as I know.. She dint lose it in one go... From obese to fat to fit.. 

How much you get paid for PR work?

Sounds like an easy job.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

How much you get paid for PR work?

Sounds like an easy job.

Wana try? 

priya185 thumbnail

I like her in interviews