Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

🤣🤣 First and ikalauti shaadi  ... this is DKP creation. Shaadi ek se nahin rukhegi

Agree 👍🏼

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Piyaaaaa 🤗🤗

yaar i just want mishbir bhaag ki shaadi yaar... they have done what they would for kuku now everything is infront of family so i dont think they are needed anymore or worry for them now... let them handle it on own... 😆

both said naa that whatever happens this time they will get married let them stick to it... actually i dont want family presence with sada hua face in mishbir shaadi yaar its better if they get married alone away from everyone only bp/bm naanu jugnu ketu can be present

drama is the only factor in our show piya everything else is reserved for parents show 

Agree Diyu with u🤗🤗 We dont want their sade hue faces in their marriage.  But remember this is Mishbir, dusre ke divorce per ye apni shaadi ka Taj Mahal  nahi banayenge.😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Agree Diyu with u🤗🤗 We dont want their sade hue faces in their marriage.  But remember this is Mishbir, dusre ke divorce per ye apni shaadi ka Taj Mahal  nahi banayenge.😆

haha agreed piya 😆🤗 its mishbir after all they wont want to get married at the cost of kuku but i just hope that is when family asks them to give up for kuku, as you see according to today epi kuhu is willing to get back to kunal only family permission is pending, i hope they say we cant give up but if you are not ok we will live separately after shaadi as they have problem with mishbir living together with kuhu naa so why problem let them live alone happily and shaadi if they are not interested to go ahead that is family then happily just give permission we will get married alone... all this will take time but i just hope they dont give up or something.. 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Parent show Mai leads ki itni shaddiya they have shown ...give us 1 Mishbir shaddi yaar.

So frustrating ...

Kuhu slapping Mishti on her haldi and putting all the blame on her..great😈

Wasn't kuhu the one to tell Mishti not to say anything about the divorce on dandiya night..

Mishti was away for 2 months..still kuku could not solve their problems.. still sari galti Mishti ki

I hope bp and bm just ask jas to shut up and drive some sense into kuhu 

Well I Kno hoga toh only Mishti blame game😭

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Geethu🤗

I just wish this time Abir will stand for Mishti and put her as his first priority. He should not go behind Kuhu and her Kuhuness.

#NoGudBudthistimeAbir #ForGodSake

Exactly jayu...I want him to standby mishti because BP is also present in the scene. I also hope BM gives back to Jas when she asked misti to giveup. I am not saying him giveup on kuku after all it is his nanko life but still he must make Kunal speakup.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hDAMshn52/?igshid=1s0hvx7m0zpek

Seeing Kuhu's changed dress I have my own doubts on bhaag ke shaadi 😆.

But Waah Yaar nandu kya connection nikaala hai MishBir marriage by meenu in akshardhaam, Its actually a possibility 🤔🤔

Saare events se meenu ko dur rakha to ab meenu main event mein sabko dur rakhegi 🤣

#titfortat 🤣

hmm i guess you could be right. But just because the mandap is ready and dress change doesn't mean everything will go smoothly on shaadi day😆🤣

Mishbir could still keep the back-up plan of running away🤣 (low chances thou afterall the family drama the prev day)

@bold: ahhah EXACTLY! what a perfect #masterplan🤣😎😎 Never underestimate the crocodile tears of Meenakshi rajvansh😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhoo mishbir shaadi n meenu connection vah vah this is something new nandu and your last time prediction of meenu double crossing mish came true yaar 😭😆

i want abir to be firm in the decision even if mish suggests otherwise.. please let abir take lead this time n mish understands n gives in and they live separately ❤️

🤣🤣 oh no oops did I jinx it!😛

But after all this haldi family divorce drama, mishbir will be way too emotional to think of runnin away😭 hayee satynash😭

Yes at least have the living separately idea on full swing👍🏼 even if bhaag ke shaadi is cancelled, at least go a live by yourselves. It gives everyone else PEACE too🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hmm i guess you could be right. But just because the mandap is ready and dress change doesn't mean everything will go smoothly on shaadi day😆🤣

Mishbir could still keep the back-up plan of running away🤣 (low chances thou afterall the family drama the prev day)

@bold: ahhah EXACTLY! what a perfect #masterplan🤣😎😎 Never underestimate the crocodile tears of Meenakshi rajvansh😆

I hope back up plan gets executed #bhaagkeshaadi 😆

Bold - exactly 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL so as per the new segment, it seems to be going as I thought yesterday....Kuhu blaming Mishti for Kunal hating her so much that he hate married Kuhu 😆....

So much for all the “growth” people claimed she had post leap. Lol....her real feelings have remained the same underneath. She still blames Mishti for Kunal trying to get the divorce....lol

Just for a few moments of bad timing for revelations, Mishti deserves this hate and blame? I’m amazed to still read people justifying the slap simply coz Mishti was a bit nosy. No. Nothing justifies this. Frustrated and hurt bahut log hain is story mein....doesn’t mean they are justified. The slap that was actually justified was Mishti slapping Kunal....and what irony, she slapped him for betraying Kuhu....but now that same Kuhu is slapping Mishti in her own frustration. 

Anyways, now that the truth is out and Kuhu has twisted it all to play victim, no one will have the heart to point out her own abusive behavior. Lol AM majboor laachaar royenge. 

So maybe once she’s done crying, Mishti will think that she might as well disappear like Kuhu wants her to since the whole family knows the depth of Kuhu’s hate for her and there is no overcoming that right now. I wonder if she will try to leave on her own or talk to Abir and they reach a mutual decision? Something like her saying I want to leave and him saying you are not alone, I’m with you every step of the way? 

Long term the story can then be about how people realize Mishti’s importance after she leaves? 😆.....

It’s quite sad that I have no expectation from the elders that they will handle this maturely....instead I fully expect them to feel trapped after Kuhu’s outburst. Phir khoon apna rang dikhaayega when they have to choose between consoling spoilt brat Kuhu and hurt Mishti. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now there are people who are claiming that MishBir are Parallel leads of the show and Kuku are main. They also want dheere dheere for KuKu