Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

No I dont agree to that..me watching a show wont degrade the society πŸ˜† As this is not the only thing I do . I am on an American show right now..totally addicted, if that's called "intelligent viewing  " ..khkt comes at 9 and ends at 9.30. If my tv is on,If i like the update in the morning , I watch it otherwise I dont miss watching it..

From rest of the crap I meant "indian tv channels and its shows " . I know how to see better...and where..its not as bad , and I have the right to hold onto my opinion ...I think it's ok to mock a show and its story as a viewpoint but discussing viewers  choice is offensive...it shouldn't be questioned or judged.. Whether someone like a show or not and for what reasons, at best we can present our pov,but shouldn't   speak for views of a millions of viewers . 

And that is evidence of your maturity - the ability to discern that is laudable. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No I dont agree to that..me watching a show wont degrade the society πŸ˜† As this is not the only thing I do . I am on an American show right now..totally addicted, if that's called "intelligent viewing  " ..khkt comes at 9 and ends at 9.30. If my tv is on,If i like the update in the morning , I watch it otherwise I dont miss watching it..

From rest of the crap I meant "indian tv channels and its shows " . I know how to see better...and where..its not as bad , and I have the right to hold onto my opinion ...I think it's ok to mock a show and its story as a viewpoint but discussing viewers  choice is offensive...it shouldn't be questioned or judged.. Whether someone like a show or not and for what reasons, at best we can present our pov,but shouldn't   speak for views of a millions of viewers . 

And that is evidence of your maturity - the ability to discern that is laudable. But maturity and smarts are two different things I think. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

And that is evidence of your maturity - the ability to discern that is laudable. But maturity and smarts are two different things I think. 

Exactly and I don't find this crap on khkt any different or better  from other shows on zee TV 

Can guys who saying this is better than other ITV shows dare explain with logic how this is better ..I just want to know how this is better than the likes of  yeh rishta ,sanjeevani ,Dadi Amma ..etc etc 

Same senseless logic less tracks prenup track hacking remotely Pace maker ..marriage kidnap track ..divorce track ..every track has no logic 

Same stupid separation and divorce and remarriage track 

Same insulting FL by ML for what ever crap reason 

Same ganging up of ML family against FL 

Same vamp character of Nishi plotting 

And we have to see memory loss track of some character and there it fulfills all ITv crap iof kundalis and yeh rishta 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

I dont think that's worth either ...keeping ur mind on something which disgusts u..that's when u know where to stop thinking about it and also stop discussing ..I did it with another show😊

But if course tomorrow if I need to discuss in forum when some one argues khkt is so great than other .shit .I need to defend my point that  this show is crap too .for that at least I need to know story updates 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

But if course tomorrow if I need to discuss in forum when some one argues khkt is so great than other .shit .I need to defend my point that  this show is crap too .for that at least I need to know story updates 

Are you serious ?πŸ˜† well you just proved the whole point of this ..useless discussion and your own claims..those misogynist ones..I might be hurting myself by watching a serial but you wanna keep yourself updated with it ,just to hurt others ? Mock them for having a different pov? Engage in a conversation just to show you are right and others are wrong ? Good luck n I am out of here..πŸ˜†

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are you serious ?πŸ˜† well you just proved the whole point of this ..useless discussion and your own claims..those misogynist ones..I might be hurting myself by watching a serial but you wanna keep yourself updated with it ,just to hurt others ? Mock them for having a different pov? Engage in a conversation just to show you are right and others are wrong ? Good luck n I am out of here..πŸ˜†

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks the same🀣 

Saumya19 thumbnail

I am settling for I am too dumb for this show actually. The kind of mind twisting it needs to keep justifying watching it to yourself and also to the family is draining and needs an IQ greater than that of Ramanujan and Aryabhatt. I am definitely not a genius So I give up. πŸ˜ƒ

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I am settling for I am too dumb for this show actually. The kind of mind twisting it needs to keep justifying watching it to yourself and also to the family is draining and needs an IQ greater than that of Ramanujan and Aryabhatt. I am definitely not a genius So I give up. πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to the pool πŸ€—

But I can't be like u just quit 

I am suffering from a prob of mocking this show 

How I waited for leap and strong Sona

Now they made her in to a  bechaari and mL rescuing her secretly 

How they ruined it πŸ˜‘

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this going to be a repeat of Kabir Khan? 

Hating the story line right now. Doesn't make any sense. 

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Welcome to the pool πŸ€—

But I can't be like u just quit 

I am suffering from a prob of mocking this show 

How I waited for leap and strong Sona

Now they made her in to a  bechaari and mL rescuing her secretly 

How they ruined it πŸ˜‘

For me meri shanti is important