Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

I know u were sarcastic. N this is not my view about the whole issue but I was trying to understand rohits pov n that is that..why did he decide to go on self destruction mode and not save his marriage? Well his life his marriage his decision as per the story. Sorry I am not dumbed down by a tv serial ..its meant to be that.. a writers perspective of the story ..everyone has their own.  

Arrey I know “you” are not dumbed down.,,what I am saying is his decision could have been written more realistically...but it has been written this way to dumb down the characters and in turn the viewers...becos it ignores the basic intelligence of a man who is qualified to be a surgeon and that of a woman who has had so much life experience and financial independence. In other words when you show your characters so dumb, you are also insulting the intelligence of the audience

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

🤣 loved the sarcasm... I still don't understand what good the alcoholic rohit going to bring. It doesn't make any sense to me. Why does self destruction has to be the cause for someone else's success?! 

Thank you!! For getting it....😅

I have stopped watching the show becos I firmly believe we have to really examine ourselves if we continue to watch such rubbish ..

They say life imitates art or art imitates life...whichever that may be, as long as we establish that this is not art but just fart, our lives will not imitate it...

They have truly made a joke of everything, including joint families which are so dysfunctional that the sister of FL who slept around with a married man is beginning to seem normal....and btw, no one knows where the brother of the FL has disappeared...

anyways...I enjoyed posting this becos after a long time I had a good laugh over myself,..thanks for bearing with me...😊🙏🏽

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: columbia

Arrey I know “you” are not dumbed down.,,what I am saying is his decision could have been written more realistically...but it has been written this way to dumb down the characters and in turn the viewers...becos it ignores the basic intelligence of a man who is qualified to be a surgeon and that of a woman who has had so much life experience and financial independence. In other words when you show your characters so dumb, you are also insulting the intelligence of the audience

I get it..😆 Again..its just.how the makers choose to show this contrived drama ...guess a lot was expected from khkt ..but on itv dramas work this way..leads r dumbed down to make way for the vamps and villains to plot..sad enuf, they think if leads r intelligent they dont have a story 👎🏼

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I get it..😆 Again..its just.how the makers choose to show this contrived drama ...guess a lot was expected from khkt ..but on itv dramas work this way..leads r dumbed down to make way for the vamps and villains to plot..sad enuf, they think if leads r intelligent they dont have a story 👎🏼

Yes ..you are correct. And the only way that changes, is people like us with intelligence and smarts must stop watching...

it’s kinda sad that in a country like ours where so much needs to be done with respect to humanity, equality we are still stuck here. Very sad. Anyways like I said thanks so much for commenting ..I really appreciate it makes me have hope that maybe there are smarter people than me who can see the difference between a regressive TV show and not allow that regressiveness to pass onto their own lives...

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very true, but why should they care about that when they know that a large part of their audience is watching for hotness of the ML, his hair and clothes, intensity of looks between ML and FL, fierceness of their tashan, oozing chemistry, angsty behaviour, etc etc.

On the other hand they are catering to TRP audience who wants drama in large doses involving plotting, evil in-laws, property battles, court drama, divorce, humiliation of FL followed by FL rising from the ashes and overtaking the ML in status and wealth (but only because ML insulted her nonstop to "spur" her on to achieve success, no way she could have achieved success on her own merits, Duh!!! ) 

Where is the intelligent audience in all this ?😆

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Very true, but why should they care about that when they know that a large part of their audience is watching for hotness of the ML, his hair and clothes, intensity of looks between ML and FL, fierceness of their tashan, oozing chemistry, angsty behaviour, etc etc.

On the other hand they are catering to TRP audience who wants drama in large doses involving plotting, evil in-laws, property battles, court drama, divorce, humiliation of FL followed by FL rising from the ashes and overtaking the ML in status and wealth (but only because ML insulted her nonstop to "spur" her on to achieve success, no way she could have achieved success on her own merits, Duh!!! ) 

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Word!

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the funny part is we didn’t even get a love story...form which angle has this show been a love story? Unless it’s a love story between viewers and negativity...I feel like the show is Kabir Singh and the viewers watching it are his watsherface girlfriend ....basically a masochist and misogynistic relationship between the show and it’s viewers...no wonder we are regressing 

Exactly u put it right a masochist and misogynist relation between CV and watchers 

They r showing absolute sxhit 

This is not even a writer perspective ..a writer perspective don't be this bad who ever 

S they show is sxhit and viewers who thtivd for sexual tension scenes between leads no matter what the story are like Kabir gal friend 

Yes it's insulting myself to watch this show .I gave up .I am quitting too  I will only read updates just for curiosity sake how low can these CV go to show absolute sxhit 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

👍🏼👏

Krinya thumbnail

Sorry but I dont belong to any of the 2 categories...😳 I didnt say you specifically asked me , I clarified before its interpreted in some other way..

Neither am I interested in the chemistry nor love story nor hotness nor TRP aunty demands..I sincerely find it better than the rest of the crap on tv..yeah..this doesnt include the last 3 weeks..I just started watching it again ..the leap gives me hope..haan I watch some more crappy serials , watching in bits pieces  if I like something.. mostly all  r boring ..forums r a better timepass 😆

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Exactly u put it right a masochist and misogynist relation between CV and watchers 

They r showing absolute sxhit 

This is not even a writer perspective ..a writer perspective don't be this bad who ever 

S they show is sxhit and viewers who thtivd for sexual tension scenes between leads no matter what the story are like Kabir gal friend 

Yes it's insulting myself to watch this show .I gave up .I am quitting too  I will only read updates just for curiosity sake how low can these CV go to show absolute sxhit 

I dont think that's worth either ...keeping ur mind on something which disgusts u..that's when u know where to stop thinking about it and also stop discussing ..I did it with another show😊