Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

I AM TOO SMART for this show

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

There...I have said it!!! 

We all think it, we all know it...let’s just go ahead and say it...together in one voice ...

Too smart for this show! 

Chalo for a minute let’s assume not...so then it will be like....you know kinda love the leads... so let’s watch them .... she walking bare feet and then being attacked by an attacker who stalked her...omg feeling for her...so much...loving how she tripped on that stone and loving how she collapsed...loving how she didn’t call her home or take an Uber..,just loving how like she is in a shock state after slapping her husband...slap him...shocked her...and she just walk walk .to nowhere...actually no into the stalkers lane...just loving it...

Loving the leads...love love how he like is a surgeon with no brains....l mean the irony...love love that...so relatable...like a bald hairdresser...get it!! He must have got into Med school under no brains valla quota....just so realistic....then he is like woah pacemaker was sabotaged....that’s genius...how come I didn’t think of it...oh yeah..becos I don’t have brains....how do I save the situation....everyone hates my wife....like ..I know who likes a TV star...like hello no one...so I need to save her...by throwing her out of my house...but I need to stay in this house...becos it’s so beautiful..love this Life...love my upstairs downstairs..and my elevator...at least that shows my elevated living..hello...yeah throw her, keep my elevator...and then let’s cry...

Love it...just love it...it’s a romantic story of a surgeon and tv star...but now I get it...it’s a romantic story of two brainless people who live with regressive negative forces around them....yeah omg..we need a nagin and a gin to get out of this situation...love,.,loving it....can’t wait...

For the funeral of my brain cells.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

🤣 Welcome to itv land

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-columbia

There...I have said it!!! 

We all think it, we all know it...let’s just go ahead and say it...together in one voice ...

Too smart for this show! 

Chalo for a minute let’s assume not...so then it will be like....you know kinda love the leads... so let’s watch them .... she walking bare feet and then being attacked by an attacker who stalked her...omg feeling for her...so much...loving how she tripped on that stone and loving how she collapsed...loving how she didn’t call her home or take an Uber..,just loving how like she is in a shock state after slapping her husband...slap him...shocked her...and she just walk walk .to nowhere...actually no into the stalkers lane...just loving it...

Loving the leads...love love how he like is a surgeon with no brains....l mean the irony...love love that...so relatable...like a bald hairdresser...get it!! He must have got into Med school under no brains valla quota....just so realistic....then he is like woah pacemaker was sabotaged....that’s genius...how come I didn’t think of it...oh yeah..becos I don’t have brains....how do I save the situation....everyone hates my wife....like ..I know who likes a TV star...like hello no one...so I need to save her...by throwing her out of my house...but I need to stay in this house...becos it’s so beautiful..love this Life...love my upstairs downstairs..and my elevator...at least that shows my elevated living..hello...yeah throw her, keep my elevator...and then let’s cry...

Love it...just love it...it’s a romantic story of a surgeon and tv star...but now I get it...it’s a romantic story of two brainless people who live with regressive negative forces around them....yeah omg..we need a nagin and a gin to get out of this situation...love,.,loving it....can’t wait...

For the funeral of my brain cells.....

Doctor surgeon is so brainless .how did he become famous surgeon of Mumbai lol

He says he will make himself so bad that his wife hates him and that's the solution to save his wife lol is it a reason at all 

See how dumb and stupid he is for a surgeon 

He caused her mental trauma and she is actress ...he filed infidelity charges ...her reputation hits all over India ..he thinks he is saving her what an ironh and a brain less surgeon 

Who gave him medical seat ..ok he bought it with money ..how did he clear exans 

And Sonakshi ..lol 

.she confrtonts the suspect and says which inspector is investigating and who is getting proofs ..seriously ...will any one with min iw do this 

And that place maker hacking lol ..no technology in this world right now can hack Pace maker sitting in remote place ..u can hack but u have to be with in twenty feet of the patient and the Pace maker needs to be working at that same point ..i.e Pace maker needs to be sending signal at that exact point when u hack 

See how remote the chances are for successful hacking 

If Pace maker was so easily hacked do many murders would have taken place by now 

Now our doctor surgeon turned out in to a convenient devdas and we love chemistry and leads what ever the script and story and we want tomancr asap lol that's the mindset 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣 loved the sarcasm... I still don't understand what good the alcoholic rohit going to bring. It doesn't make any sense to me. Why does self destruction has to be the cause for someone else's success?! 

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-2TheMoonAndBack

🤣 loved the sarcasm... I still don't understand what good the alcoholic rohit going to bring. It doesn't make any sense to me. Why does self destruction has to be the cause for someone else's success?! 

That's rohits decision..sona was constantly mocked by his family for being after their money ..she was mocked  for her profession ..rohits betrayal and his taunts however, will encourage sona to move on and get a purpose in life and achieve what she puts her mind on..he didnt let sona break instead , he took the same amount of pain and hurt to himself ..rohit s self destructive streak will be a lesson to his family too

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-_charu_

That's rohits decision..sona was constantly mocked by his family for being after their money ..she was mocked  for her profession ..rohits betrayal and his taunts however, will encourage sona to move on and get a purpose in life and achieve what she puts her mind on..he didnt let sona break instead , he took the same amount of pain and hurt to himself ..rohit s self destructive streak will be a lesson to his family too

Oh okay. Makes sense now. Thank you😊

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sona did not break .it's bcos of her mindset 

Not bcis rohith did not let her ..break .infact he broke her very bad way 

Who does not break ..when Infidelity charges are accused by the love of u r life 

She can easily become an alcoholic .but she did not become .it's her strength .it's not bcos of rohith 

Rohith drinks and drinks and becomes a loser .it's his mindset .we have seen it previously too .slightest prob he drinks 

If his family accused her if money he should let them know it's not truth .doing self destruction  and drinking and humiliating Sonakshi .how would it solve problem   I can't understand a bit 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Come on....he is a surgeon..he should know better than anyone that self destruction is just that ....self destruction... and to top it, he is insulting Sona by assuming that Sona can only achieve something when separated from him...They could have both dealt with it together like mature individuals with enough brains and financial independence between them...that’s realism ..all this they are showing is dumbing us down...

it’s like I said....albeit sarcastically ...we have to be smarter than this shit they throw at us...

Krinya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-columbia

Come on....he is a surgeon..he should know better than anyone that self destruction is just that ....self destruction... and to top it, he is insulting Sona by assuming that Sona can only achieve something when separated from him...They could have both dealt with it together like mature individuals with enough brains and financial independence between them...that’s realism ..all this they are showing is dumbing us down...

it’s like I said....albeit sarcastically ...we have to be smarter than this shit they throw at us...

I know u were sarcastic. N this is not my view about the whole issue but I was trying to understand rohits pov n that is that..why did he decide to go on self destruction mode and not save his marriage? Well his life his marriage his decision as per the story. Sorry I am not dumbed down by a tv serial ..its meant to be that.. a writers perspective of the story ..everyone has their own.  

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-VARUNI2014

Doctor surgeon is so brainless .how did he become famous surgeon of Mumbai lol

He says he will make himself so bad that his wife hates him and that's the solution to save his wife lol is it a reason at all 

See how dumb and stupid he is for a surgeon 

He caused her mental trauma and she is actress ...he filed infidelity charges ...her reputation hits all over India ..he thinks he is saving her what an ironh and a brain less surgeon 

Who gave him medical seat ..ok he bought it with money ..how did he clear exans 

And Sonakshi ..lol 

.she confrtonts the suspect and says which inspector is investigating and who is getting proofs ..seriously ...will any one with min iw do this 

And that place maker hacking lol ..no technology in this world right now can hack Pace maker sitting in remote place ..u can hack but u have to be with in twenty feet of the patient and the Pace maker needs to be working at that same point ..i.e Pace maker needs to be sending signal at that exact point when u hack 

See how remote the chances are for successful hacking 

If Pace maker was so easily hacked do many murders would have taken place by now 

Now our doctor surgeon turned out in to a convenient devdas and we love chemistry and leads what ever the script and story and we want tomancr asap lol that's the mindset 

the funny part is we didn’t even get a love story...form which angle has this show been a love story? Unless it’s a love story between viewers and negativity...I feel like the show is Kabir Singh and the viewers watching it are his watsherface girlfriend ....basically a masochist and misogynistic relationship between the show and it’s viewers...no wonder we are regressing