Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Strictly my opinion.

We have seen the likes of Gauahar Khan, Karishma Tanna, Bani J, Lopa Mudra, Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde, Urvashi Dholakia give full competition to their male counterparts in their respective seasons. And by competition, I didn't mean engaging in fights with male contestants. It's about the winning spirit and competitiveness, which I found missing in most of the female contestants in Bigg Boss 13.

Love or hate but we can't debate that the boys including Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz and even Paras Chhabra have owned this season. The energy and spark was missing in the female contestants. Very few were willing to give it all for the show. They could have done a lot better rather than following the male contestants blindly, be it Shehnaaz, Arti and Mahira. 

It's so true this season. 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rashmi took things lightly from the start of season, she had a laid back attitude and  spark for winning trophy was missing in her initially eventhough she is a very strong headed, sorted lady. Other ladies who were strong got removed early from show. Hence in this season male contestant outshined female counterparts. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Strictly my opinion.

We have seen the likes of Gauahar Khan, Karishma Tanna, Bani J, Lopa Mudra, Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde, Urvashi Dholakia give full competition to their male counterparts in their respective seasons. And by competition, I didn't mean engaging in fights with male contestants. It's about the winning spirit and competitiveness, which I found missing in most of the female contestants in Bigg Boss 13.

Love or hate but we can't debate that the boys including Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz and even Paras Chhabra have owned this season. The energy and spark was missing in the female contestants. Very few were willing to give it all for the show. They could have done a lot better rather than following the male contestants blindly, be it Shehnaaz, Arti and Mahira. 

Fully agree with you.

Female contestants this year don't seem to have competitive spirit.They were not willing to give their all to the game.Devoleena had some spark but she spoiled her game by playing for Rashmi.

Shehnaz wanted to take the easy way out by hitching her band wagon to the most popular contestant

Rashmi just tried to use her outside issues 

About others less said the better.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Becaue BB is sexist.. he is scared of strong women... thats why Koena n Daljeet went out soon.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Watching this year's female contestants, i feel second hand embarrassment. Except koena, there hasn't been a single strong female contender this year. Really sad !

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So true and so very frustrating. Arti has played a darpok game, never sticking up for her self-respect against Shukla. If she’s willing to accept that she’s got no brains to play the tasks/game then she should’ve been evicted. Everyone who feels like that should be out the house.

Shehnaz’ game has been to connect with guys, that was evident from the first padaav. She even said in one initial episode that she only likes hanging out with guys. But then, she wanted to entertain or be entertained so spent time with all hms, she’s never really taken much interest in tasks. I do find her an entertaining personality but she has no strength or self respect. She has been mistreated by Shukla umpteen times and she doesn’t leave his toxicity. As she herself said, “He’s to blame but I’m still the one who has to manao him.”

Mahira was strong, used to speak out against wrongs being done but then sold out to become a shukli and just behaves like a mean girl with a gang. Without the gang, her voice doesn’t even come out and she’s all about the ‘I’m a sweet bacha’ act. When Paras wasn’t in the house, she was like a wallflower.

These 3 are not strong players.

As far as Rashami is concerned, she’s better than them in relation to keeping her self-respect. But my main gripe is that she’s too darpok to deal with Shukla’s bullying. He continuously bullys her and she doesn’t take a firm stand against it. She has said herself that she’s not scared of him so it’s not fear that stops her but lack of energy and strength. Take the recent example, on WKW Shukla said she character assassinated him (🙄) yet she’s laughing along the next day when he’s calling her a chor and kaamchor. How anyone’s jaw doesn’t hit the ground when Alsi magarmuch Shukla calls another person kaamchor, is beyond me but she didn’t even retaliate on that nor sunao him. I just can’t man, she is way too lenient with him while he continuously mocks, taunts and puts her down. If he ignored her, fine be civil but he behaves atrociously with her. 

Same with Mahira who laughs along like a mean girl.. but there’s a clip in the precap today where Rashami is holding her and tightly hugging her. SMH.

Edited by Sakina3 - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Becaue BB is sexist.. he is scared of strong women... thats why Koena n Daljeet went out soon.

Sometimes I feel you are so extremist in your opinion. BTW plz don't mind my comment. I have seen you using so derogatory words for other fandom and contestant. Anyway I don't mind it. Chill..peace

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I appreciate your opinion, but frankly the women this season were not given a fair chance. It was either attach yourself to shukla or be invisible and kicked out. 

People start adapting in this scenario. I do not support the behaviour of Shehnaaz and Arti, but had they received enough encouragement and Shukla enough bashing, then things would have been different. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaylorBee

I appreciate your opinion, but frankly the women this season were not given a fair chance. It was either attach yourself to shukla or be invisible and kicked out. 

People start adapting in this scenario. I do not support the behaviour of Shehnaaz and Arti, but had they received enough encouragement and Shukla enough bashing, then things would have been different. 

Bingo.... women are stroger than men (PS I am a man). But in BB13 they were never given a platform. Becaue makers are patriarchial. 

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Fully agree with you.

Female contestants this year don't seem to have competitive spirit.They were not willing to give their all to the game.Devoleena had some spark but she spoiled her game by playing for Rashmi.

Shehnaz wanted to take the easy way out by hitching her band wagon to the most popular contestant

Rashmi just tried to use her outside issues 

About others less said the better.

You have said it all. The spark was missing in them and they didn't give it all for the show unlike former female contestants.