Female contestants failed to provide competition to male counterparts

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Strictly my opinion.

We have seen the likes of Gauahar Khan, Karishma Tanna, Bani J, Lopa Mudra, Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde, Urvashi Dholakia give full competition to their male counterparts in their respective seasons. And by competition, I didn't mean engaging in fights with male contestants. It's about the winning spirit and competitiveness, which I found missing in most of the female contestants in Bigg Boss 13.

Love or hate but we can't debate that the boys including Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz and even Paras Chhabra have owned this season. The energy and spark was missing in the female contestants. Very few were willing to give it all for the show. They could have done a lot better rather than following the male contestants blindly, be it Shehnaaz, Arti and Mahira. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree the only strong female in this season was Koena but she was evicted so early

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Coz of all the females left in the house- only Rashmi has preserved her self respect and hasn’t sacrificed it at the alter! 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed!!! Not a single strong female contestant this year, BB had contestants who were amazing task performers also they didn't take shit from anybody 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shilpa shinde dint have a winning spirit or competitiveness, she was carried by salman nd bb to d finale....agree wid d rest of d list.

sreefan thumbnail

Unpopular opinion coming up. The sad part is that mahira could have been that female contestant.  she had that spark when she went against Shukla and that was when Paras didnt jump into everything related to her. But then she became Paras' tail and everything went downhill. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Strictly my opinion.

We have seen the likes of Gauahar Khan, Karishma Tanna, Bani J, Lopa Mudra, Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde, Urvashi Dholakia give full competition to their male counterparts in their respective seasons. And by competition, I didn't mean engaging in fights with male contestants. It's about the winning spirit and competitiveness, which I found missing in most of the female contestants in Bigg Boss 13.

Love or hate but we can't debate that the boys including Sidharth Shukla, Asim Riaz and even Paras Chhabra have owned this season. The energy and spark was missing in the female contestants. Very few were willing to give it all for the show. They could have done a lot better rather than following the male contestants blindly, be it Shehnaaz, Arti and Mahira. 

Arrey yaar they did not let the strong women stay.. koena , daljeet, bagga.. 

Devo n mahira did stand up to shukla and they did not get any support from salman or BB.. so these girls stuck to survival only mode.

In the last task when BB announce no violence when they blocked shukla.. should have actually been announced in the first snake task when it had actually got physical. How do u expect to stand up to a bully like shukla who has total support from production.

PS: Gauhar was truly one of her kind. BB ok bhi ghutne takne pade  ..

Edited by SiddJ - 4 years ago
sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't agree more with you all the female contestants this season are nothing without their fellow Male friend. Which is really annoying sometimes 👎

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The problem is not lack of strong females. The problem is the MCP judge who come on every weekend to break the strength of few self-respecting women in the house.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In What way are Siddharth Asim and paras strong , compared to females, for their violence , forced relationships etc I don't really understand.