Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidharth_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@uma... since that thread is closed so replying here.

Like u r first Sana fan and then Sidnaaz, Iam also first Sid Fan and then Sidnaaz...jealousy, hurt .. Iam talking about both Sid and Sana , not for only Sid.

I just showed my concern, Iam worried , scared since it’s last week.. What wrong did I say

Helooohybye thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

same rhing i was telling uma🤣 that he felt hurt how cud sana chose bb over him🤣

It ll b great if salman offers sana some good project if not a movie, or just guide her through and support her when need comes.

I wont be surprised if Salman says he has emotional attachment with sana 🤪

That shehnaazzz 🤣...

Surely he will .

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

channel parwa na karta. But when a girl who is blamed of using Sid in the show would get backlash only and how will such show be successful ?  Just being logical!  

that i agree, but channel wudnt hv thought from that POV, they tried hard to break them but yes destiny failed rangu and so rangu had to give in and again start promoting sidnaaz❤️

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Muddai ( rangu) laakh bura chahe kya hota hai...

Hota wahi hai jo manzure khuda hota hai (SidNaaz) 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B8bOheVFE95/

what was this about??? jealousy 🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel they initially had plans with rashmi and arhaan as even salman hinted it but arhaan turned out to b thug so its cancelled ..

Then they planned fr asim mayb and thats why himanshi was sent inside ..but even thats dicey now ..

Then sana ka swayambar was planned after her fallout with sid but ab patch up ho gaya ..even salman called them do jism ek jaan and said both r interesting together, lets see bahar kya hota hai ..

Paras ka i doubt too as he looks serious with mahira ..

So bachi sirf aarti 😆..even salman hinted kashmeera that aarti ko dulha ghar se bahar milega ..so lets see 😈...

But i hv a feeling its not serious shaadi but more like dating show in a comic way ..lets see who does it in the end ..

promo is on colors twitter and it says a grand wedding, unlike Sonali’s post, even though Somali has edited the tweet, she has still msgd someone saying that family is denying as its on contract and u will see it 🤣

Her msg looked more like a person who is frustrated when proved wrong, this time she is also proved wrong this season few times and I would like to go but what wendy said

I still believe that it will be insult to channel as well if they try to convince Sana for this, as people will stop believing in BB’s reality

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

I wont be surprised if Salman says he has emotional attachment with sana 🤪

That shehnaazzz 🤣...

Surely he will .

last to last week too sallu told sana during fake eviction, ok then i ll see u when i see u, he never tells such thing to anyone. He is very protective, although he knows sana is sensible and mature but he is well aware that when it comes to putting forward views she gets nervous, hence always supports her and stands in her defense, infact bajaoes pahira as he knows what pahira do. As now he is sort of having a feeling that Sid too is into sana and ut is not one sided, so he started pulling their leg in a positive way😆. He is really possessive about her and as u said wont b surprised if he says emotionally attached😆.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jyoti thankyou for saving our lives and granting us these DTs.. i remember the last sidnaaz: true and false thread being shut down and we all freaked out.. i messaged you, uma and catcher.. sigh good old days😳but present ones are best becuase the love of sidnaaz is getting stronger day by day❤️

I appreciate these threads and "most of the times" positivity shown here because you are the best global moderator across the globe😆

Yeah this is an appreciation post for our Jyo🤗

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats on d New Thread  🥳

Thanks for d thread &  amazing write up @Jyo ❤️

Title ❤️

Credit : Original uploader :)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

promo is on colors twitter and it says a grand wedding, unlike Sonali’s post, even though Somali has edited the tweet, she has still msgd someone saying that family is denying as its on contract and u will see it 🤣

Her msg looked more like a person who is frustrated when proved wrong, this time she is also proved wrong this season few times and I would like to go but what wendy said

I still believe that it will be insult to channel as well if they try to convince Sana for this, as people will stop believing in BB’s reality

Grand wedding tweet is misleading..they mostly promote even comic type shows with a serious tone like post kkk, that khatra khatra comic show was promoted like something serious ..so we cant say much ..

Unless now rashmi in last min agree to marry arhaan or asim agrees to marry himanshi .i see only these 2 possibilities as these 2 had a confession in show ..