Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

So that prople dont continue in old thread and jump to new one 😆

Mostly whenever I want to write some

Good post the topic is closed but then there is little happiness that would get to read your wonderful analysis ...iss chakar Mein I give up writing post and indulge in yours ...lol 

I personally feel .. SidNaaz craze and sana’s superbly funny family .. Are the India’s answer to kardashians ..

There is so much craze for SidNaaz and I am sure Vikas Gupta realises it .. Salman himself has given idea to Sid welcome to Punjab , roam around in shorts 

Imagine if they make a series where sidharth goes to meet the parents in Punjab .. he might just go as a friend .. ( positive way ) they can easily be Kim and Kanye of India ( though I hate those 2 ) but no denying their celebrity status ..

I think India is also facing it .. it is more interesting than the taimur videos that are being shared ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful write up jyoti!  This couple has come a long way in this 4.5 months and they are the most real couple of BB history 

Polar opposites in character, culture, likes and dislikes, still emerged so strong in such an environment where not just the HM’s even makers tested them time and again and these two passed with flying colors 

I think channel planned Sana’s swayamwar when Sid and Sana had the most ugliest phase/week, no ole would have thought that they would patch up, but here again Sid hearing out to his heart went to get his love back successfully back in his life and bed foiled channel’s plan and they had to surrender their plans by trying to rope in others 

Last week was indeed another jump in their relationship especially Sana handling her Sid so well when he broke down 

These two are each other’s strength and weakness both and hope to see them together outside as well 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Ashwini

taking up that show would have damaged her image completely 

People who are saying she used Sid, many would have believed it after this and things would be worse for her 

Channel was fool not to understand this

Channel kabse kisi inage ki parvah krne laga? To them nothing matters but inly money. M glad her family took sensible and mature decision. 

channel parwa na karta. But when a girl who is blamed of using Sid in the show would get backlash only and how will such show be successful ?  Just being logical!  

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on new thread....

Honest confession...when i was watching introductory episode of BB13 ...i noticed only Sidharth and Shehnaz...my instant reaction was that i love these 2 contestants..and aailaa later crazily started shipping them...☺️

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Congrats on new thread....

Honest confession...when i was watching introductory episode of BB13 ...i noticed only Sidharth and Shehnaz...my instant reaction was that i love these 2 contestants..and aailaa later crazily started shipping them...☺️

Yes, that joint laughter on dey's snores was the first moment. But it truly began for me when they slept together, hand in hand. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

Reply to catcher regarding rangu and their chal and Salman's fondness for sana 

there's this confirmed rumour in close sana fandom that ... salman has indeed talked with her management team  and has offered something.. before people were thinking kapil show but now film is making around the corner... salman is actually most fond of her .. the way he was offended that now sana chose bb over him smiley36smiley37... and that shehnaazzzsmiley37.. he treats her like his own ... no wonder he clarified her feelings to sid clearly that bhai sunn she is in love with u and it's a bad one ( like take care of her or else smiley36) ... now that he got some reassurance on sidnaaz he is teasing them leaving no stones .smiley36

I think salman should plan sidnaaz for nach baliya smiley37.. Imagine the trio when this couple enters though the chances are less cause sid dances so well smiley37

same rhing i was telling uma🤣 that he felt hurt how cud sana chose bb over him🤣

It ll b great if salman offers sana some good project if not a movie, or just guide her through and support her when need comes.

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new thread everyone!!

Lovely lovely intro, Jyoti ❤️

Sidnaaz these days fill our hearts with so much love n pride cos it's commendable how far they have come n it only shows they have a long way to go! The understanding they have been showing in the past 2 weeks is so overwhelmingly beautiful that it just affirms that they r meant to be, no wonder even Salman called them Do jism ek jaan! The ultimate soulmates! Just wish them to stay the same n they will do great in their lives! 

And still hoping for the date....somehow bb shud manage it in this last week...or else it would be so unfair to them n to us (mainly :P)

#sidnaaz❤️❤️ They may not be perfect but they r real!❤️

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Beautiful write up jyoti!  This couple has come a long way in this 4.5 months and they are the most real couple of BB history 

Polar opposites in character, culture, likes and dislikes, still emerged so strong in such an environment where not just the HM’s even makers tested them time and again and these two passed with flying colors 

I think channel planned Sana’s swayamwar when Sid and Sana had the most ugliest phase/week, no ole would have thought that they would patch up, but here again Sid hearing out to his heart went to get his love back successfully back in his life and bed foiled channel’s plan and they had to surrender their plans by trying to rope in others 

Last week was indeed another jump in their relationship especially Sana handling her Sid so well when he broke down 

These two are each other’s strength and weakness both and hope to see them together outside as well 

I feel they initially had plans with rashmi and arhaan as even salman hinted it but arhaan turned out to b thug so its cancelled ..

Then they planned fr asim mayb and thats why himanshi was sent inside ..but even thats dicey now ..

Then sana ka swayambar was planned after her fallout with sid but ab patch up ho gaya ..even salman called them do jism ek jaan and said both r interesting together, lets see bahar kya hota hai ..

Paras ka i doubt too as he looks serious with mahira ..

So bachi sirf aarti 😆..even salman hinted kashmeera that aarti ko dulha ghar se bahar milega ..so lets see 😈...

But i hv a feeling its not serious shaadi but more like dating show in a comic way ..lets see who does it in the end ..

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

Yes, that joint laughter on dey's snores was the first moment. But it truly began for me when they slept together, hand in hand. 

Yeah sana slept holding his hands ....sid asked her to massage...❤️