Where was she when abhir came in that lajjo avataar

Anyway

Dilwichhh thaaddd pegayiiii😌😌😌😌haaashhhhh

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh before episode thats really great yaar... 😆👍🏼

haha meenu being the double crossing one will not change so soon yaar nah not at all now too its all about keeping abir with her so maybe just maybe mishbir living alone can bring about a little change in her n she calms down a little... 😆

but nandu in today episode kuhu said tomorrow is haldi naa so then next day will be shaadi why will they leave gap inbetween... even the show calendar is confusing yaar... there doesnt seem to be a mahaepisode also... 

😊🤗

exactly she's just doing this to keep Abir close to her. Afterall any mother would always want their child close to them all the time. Meenu is just twisted and crazy with the way she expresses her 'concern' and 'pyar' through controlling protection.😳

I really do hope Mishti considers living away for sometime at least. Like she said in last week episode..maybe it's good for kuhu's relationship, maybe it's good for Meenu and hers..especially after Kuhu's clear declaration today that she still dislikes Mishti deeply. I hope this clicks Mishti's brain to leave Kuhu alone for sometime.

Mishti's previous line pre-leap when she agrees to live separately infront of rv fam. She says something about how damaging it is when people who dislike each other live under the same roof. It's time for Mish to embrace her own theory and words, and stay away from Meenu and kuhu

hmm. yes perhaps you're right👍🏼 Friday could very possibly be at least the start of mishbir shaadi day😊🤗👏🥳

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yaar rhea is alright we saw in sangeeta mam live... maybe today its not her shoot or they are shooting her seq separately... i just hope there is no gadbad this time.. whenever mish is missing then something big happens in our show i dont know.. 

Yaar I will be calmed if I get a small glimpse of Mishti it's her haldi and the dulhan is gaayab and dulha is full on entertaining others..can we know where is Rhea now..🤗🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

One more pic of rhea❤️

ohh Mish look finally... 🥳 but why this dress costume n not some traditional theme yaar its haldi.. maybe a modern theme 🤔 

but rhea looks simple n cute just like mish always.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

One more pic of rhea❤️

Haayefinally Dil shaant ho gayi🤗

🤗Y this costume..makers r really very kanjoos when it comes to mishbir..even for nishmish wedding Mishti got nice dress..but see for mishbir wedding makers r giving such dresses to mishti

Rhea is looking so beautiful

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Aiyoooo....I felt she asked him to take off the hand🤣🤣...

Abhir was in momentum🤣.. Mishti breaks the momentum

It was actually very beautiful scene

I remember Rhea saying in some interview that they used to have lots of retakes initially for MishBir scenes😆...

I think they flunk n forget a lot like this😆....... Rhea is a little forgetful...even in that chore baazari sequence......she had forgotten a little step😆..saw in BTS

I hope what u said is true😳...and she dint ask him anything else😆

hhaha nahi yaar😆

yea flirty abir is back which brings back shy sanskari mishti😳 When are they both going to be on the same page?🤣

It's very natural for actors to retake intimate scenes. Even if they have an awesome offscrren bond, when it comes to performing as the characters, they can re-do scenes for a better satisfaction of themselves as actors or on director's suggestion. Sometime, the director may say 'ok cut' but the actors didn't feel the scene came out properly, so they can re-shoot. 

I believe that many times the script is not very specific on hand gestures and body language...so it is very much on the actors to improvise during the scene based on their performance. So when we see all the different takes of one scene during spoiler segments...we often lean towards a particular one. But maybe for whatever director, actor or editing choice, that particular take wasn't the 'best' 

Just my opinions...what do u think?

🤣It's adorable to see them mess-up and have fun😛 I posted another bts clip where Shah also mixed up the dance steps and lip sync.😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

aweee so many cute bts moments 😆 that defintely is RheSha rehearsing maybe that like shah said its niceeeeeee 😆

@bold - very true nandu... i feel so angry but thankful to segment too... atleast we are able to enjoy it one way or other 🤗

uff I know, all this high mishbir content we're getting is soo overwhelming! It's been soo long, i think the last time this happened was during mishbir 'date' phase before the serious baba track came along🤔 So it's been quite a few months since we've seen such bts and beautiful mishbir moments❤️

nazar na lag jaye... #thu thu thu

Yes I completely understand. I also really wish, they didn't chop off such cute antics that add to their unique bond, but show a glimpse of rhesha's bond too🤗 But what to do, ultimately it's a business and the last say I guess is in the makers and editor's hands

Thankyou to these news channels that bring the different angles and all the different takes the actors do to bring out the best ones on screen in the final cut❤️👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

some more pics of rhea❤️

she looks beautiful in this look i like her hair style too❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

One more pic of rhea❤️

OOOH yay!! FInally Mishti's look is here🥳👏

Rhea looks gorgeous as usual❤️🤗I wish they did something different with her hair thou, like a cute bun👍🏼😳

Glad they didn't go overboard with the floral for Mishti's dress😊. it would roadkill with pattern.😆

Reminds me of Belle from Beauty and Beast disney❤️ LOVE that yellow gown

Belle Beauty And The Beast GIF - Belle BeautyAndTheBeast Princess GIFs

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I really really like the subtle and sober vibe of the Mish's dress👏❤️

Right balance amount of flowers and plain fabric too👍🏼

Maybe not the best choice for haldi🤔 (something more traditional maybe🤗) This gown looks nice for maybe hen's party👍🏼

but either way..the outfit is gorgeous and Rhea looks stunning❤️

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago