Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow really thanks moni.. will check it out.. 🤗

which pull moni i'm gonna watch segment so i can get ss and post in the thread.. 

Diyu, I think it is before the hug where she leans her head on his shoulders. That was quite a forceful one. Take a close look of segments.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

yeah check it again he biting his lips and mishti too understand his iraade then her focus was on his lips then madam suddenly stood up.😆

Baap re ....from dheere dheere to super fast 🥳🥳🥳

Wah wah mere sher abir......jeete raho 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I think this was almost like offscreen rhesha😃🤗..that's why the last bit was edited cruelly🤓

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227204260821004289

just like their first date offscreen masti🤗😆

https://twitter.com/mahhjain/status/1166433631687987200

rhesha bond has grown so beautifully just like mishbir❤️👏

N.B sometimes it's so hard to distinguish between onscreen and offscreen mishbir😆😳, we feel all the scenes should be included...but ultimately the director and editor end up choosing their idea of 'best' shot😳😕
So I'm just grateful for these media outlets that bring us these exclusive rhesha, mishbir bts moments that are just soo memorable and will be cherished🤗
❤️

aweee so many cute bts moments 😆 that defintely is RheSha rehearsing maybe that like shah said its niceeeeeee 😆

@bold - very true nandu... i feel so angry but thankful to segment too... atleast we are able to enjoy it one way or other 🤗

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

heheh aww mishbir bts of chor bazaar dance seq😳😆🤗

Shah's kiddo expressions when he messes up the steps and lip sync🤣😛😳

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227204997655384064

rhea's cute little snap back at his arm😆😳

haha Rhea is ready to bite him and shaheers cute faces after missing step... hayee these two cute babies 😆

Originally posted by: Onyourface

It took like 250 episodes for him 😆😆  But its okay better late than never 😉😉....

Chai chips and mishbir,  the stress busters of the day ❤️❤️

I am actually liking that mishti , in a very subtle manner made him realise that it wasn't his fault , so stop being too harsh on yourself and feel guilty or sorry about anything,  but the same time she said that benba wasn't at fault either....mishti is learning to keep her points across in a very subtle manner even though she knows that abir wont agree with some of her views but she still puts them across 😳😳 That's a good progression on the communication levels diya ❤️

Abir on the other hand was just happy being around mishti , like I said earlier,  Mishti is his tonic now ❤️❤️ He is truly his own self when she is around , there is a Junoon wala pyaar between them now , more intense , more passionate 

Guruji boy has improved yaar just like the song dheere dheere 😆 but now its all fast fast n mish is also becoming shy fast fast 🤣

haan their simple way of cheering up each other... 

Words Uru even i thought the same mish making abir realize n putting her point across in a subtle way, it was like she was talking to a baby, its ok he if he doesnt agree but he will start thinking naa... this is really so good uru some very needed n high improvement in their communication level... 👏👏❤️

hayeee junoon wala pyaar... uff you just summed up everything in this single line yaar.. ❤️ all this just keeps a constant smile in our lips n brings some peace to heart... drama is subtle, everyone thought process is subtle, romance subtle, everything is on point... ❤️

and BP mish scene uru the highlight of today episode... hats off to him for coming n apologizing to mish n the best father daughter moment yaar... he is genuine n he proved to be the best father for accepting his mistake n making up for it... just love it that he does mistake but also accepts it n apologizes the biggest difference between bb n him, her apologizes never felt genuine it was always situational.. 

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Diyu, I think it is before the hug where she leans her head on his shoulders. That was quite a forceful one. Take a close look of segments.

ok dear will watch it and post the caps in shaadi thread 👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anu see here the most awaited pic..Mishit❤️

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One more pic of rhea❤️

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail