Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 71| - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

I'm not quite sure either..difficult to catch on.

But looks like rhea kind of breaks character when she giggles shyly 'abir' and then stands up, 

then I think rhea realises that maybe they were supposed to stay sitting longer, with Shah holding her hands and eye lock before Mishti gets up shyly.😳

So I think rhea is just confirming that she got up too soon, and Shah says "haan", so she sits back down😊😆

Aiyoooo....I felt she asked him to take off the hand🤣🤣...

Abhir was in momentum🤣.. Mishti breaks the momentum

It was actually very beautiful scene

I remember Rhea saying in some interview that they used to have lots of retakes initially for MishBir scenes😆...

I think they flunk n forget a lot like this😆....... Rhea is a little forgetful...even in that chore baazari sequence......she had forgotten a little step😆..saw in BTS

I hope what u said is true😳...and she dint ask him anything else😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haina the simple sweet mishbir are back yaar be it their simple convo, teasing, the simple mishbir kind of atmosphere, everything was so endearing ❤️

haha Aiber bada hogaya Uru, man is getting bold day by day 😉☺️ 

awweee baby can talk all flirty, teasing but is getting shy lets see where she runs away after he gets license.. smiley2

It took like 250 episodes for him 😆😆  But its okay better late than never 😉😉....

Chai chips and mishbir,  the stress busters of the day ❤️❤️

I am actually liking that mishti , in a very subtle manner made him realise that it wasn't his fault , so stop being too harsh on yourself and feel guilty or sorry about anything,  but the same time she said that benba wasn't at fault either....mishti is learning to keep her points across in a very subtle manner even though she knows that abir wont agree with some of her views but she still puts them across 😳😳 That's a good progression on the communication levels diya ❤️

Abir on the other hand was just happy being around mishti , like I said earlier,  Mishti is his tonic now ❤️❤️ He is truly his own self when she is around , there is a Junoon wala pyaar between them now , more intense , more passionate 

Originally posted by The_incredible

It's Mishti's haldi and she is missing..where did she go yaar..where is rhea actually..is she on leave or is she in her room🧐🧐🧐 Rhea is been missing since yesterday..in nishmish mehendi she was actively clicking pics..now it's Mishti's haldi that too for Abir and she is missing ..oh God I'm worried now. Where is she..a choti glimpse of her can calm me down🤗🤗

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Had Rhea gone on some vacationsmiley3

Hope she's fine

Where is shesmiley18... She's so private no one will know what's going on in her lifesmiley44

yaar rhea is alright we saw in sangeeta mam live... maybe today its not her shoot or they are shooting her seq separately... i just hope there is no gadbad this time.. whenever mish is missing then something big happens in our show i dont know.. 

Originally posted by The_incredible

Can I get the full HD pics of yesterday's mishbir performance..every photo is really very small and I'm unable to change my dp..if someone have got hd pics plz sent🤗🤗

Ammu check shaadi celebration thread there are caps posted there you will find hd caps..

I know mishbir were all sorts of cute, adorable and goals..but 

I CAN'T GET OVER THEIR HAND HOLDSsmiley27smiley42smiley9the henna makes it even more special

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aIo9mhLn-/?igshid=5rltim7b4sdr

Mishti's mehendi is soo BEAUTIFULsmiley27smiley9

Abir's pyar is soo deep it reflects throught this dark crimson smiley27smiley31smiley9 hayee

P.s anybody have a separate cap of the just close up of hand hold. Can't find one anywhere🤔

ohhh Mishbir hand hold i was also searching for it yaar but couldnt find any alone picture.. i loved their hands saying their own story n today they focused specially on hands n i loved it... 

haha Abirs love is more darker see pooja episode now the mehndi is little light in that episode it was more darker... ❤️

Originally posted by Agrata23

Haan yaar after so long that too we went through so much drama 😆even i love to see their light hearted moments like this is yaar..this is the best thing abt mishbir atlast we are getting it now hope we will get it in future too

That Iraade with shah husky voice and lip bitting made it something else☺️.Yes abir in full form  now and  I believe abir is ready for  IT😆

and most beautiful thing is he understand her hesitation and immediately tries to lighten the mood of her..Abir is Love❤️

And this Iraade brought the memories of their champauner trip iraaadde😆

Bold  - ek second,  lip biting bhi tha kya ? ☺️ Actually I have seen the episode only once that too in a rush rush manner .....I didn't notice that....arey arey abir is full on flirty mode today haan ☺️ IT is working 😲😆

Italics  - haan , they are surely going ahead in communication levels ...love it ❤️

Originally posted by Npdeepa

@diya post the uncut version of mishbir dance in the shaadhi thread yaar. 

@ anyone Could someone get the screenshot of the pull during their dreamy dance in sangeeth. It is from the segments though.

wow really thanks moni.. will check it out.. 🤗

which pull moni i'm gonna watch segment so i can get ss and post in the thread.. 

Yes i know. My mom has caught up from the first episode, so she does understand the dynamics very wellsmiley20 It is a practical solution, but I was just surprised that my mum brought up the idea first before even watching the episodesmiley36

Yup there's no way any sane person would be able to trust Meenu after EVERYTHING she's done. From the very first episode, she's always been against Mishti so I completely agree with Abir, she's just paying the price of losing not just Abir but Kunal as well. She needed this reality hit hardsmiley20 Will it really help her redeem herself?..hmm idk, i don't think so, the writers have to continue the show, so Meenu's negativity has to remainsmiley44smiley17

hmm let's see how far we get by the end of this weeksmiley31 According to show's timeline, there's still about 10 days until 15th feb...which will probs translate to atleast end of next week for real episode time?smiley14

ohh before episode thats really great yaar... 😆👍🏼

haha meenu being the double crossing one will not change so soon yaar nah not at all now too its all about keeping abir with her so maybe just maybe mishbir living alone can bring about a little change in her n she calms down a little... 😆

but nandu in today episode kuhu said tomorrow is haldi naa so then next day will be shaadi why will they leave gap inbetween... even the show calendar is confusing yaar... there doesnt seem to be a mahaepisode also... 

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

You know.. I was upset about the editing😡

But this pic really cooled me a bit

So cool is coool now😎... Niccceeeee😛

Originally posted by Onyourface

Bold  - ek second,  lip biting bhi tha kya ? ☺️ Actually I have seen the episode only once that too in a rush rush manner .....I didn't notice that....arey arey abir is full on flirty mode today haan ☺️ IT is working 😲😆

Italics  - haan , they are surely going ahead in communication levels ...love it ❤️

yeah check it again he biting his lips and mishti too understand his iraade then her focus was on his lips then madam suddenly stood up.😆