Bigg Boss 13

Rajat Sharma - first to question Shukla

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally! It took Rajat Sharma to question Shukla about the things we have all been saying. My way or highway, demeaning others, and saving Paras etc.

I thought BB will be over before these things were brought up. I had high hopes from Mr. Sharma and he is living up to it.

Edited by luv2dance - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail

Hopefully it doesnt get edited out.

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And why not ask him about his Goa statement like how he asked Rash to clarify her statement to remind Arti about their respective behaviour..

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes please grill this manchild. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys it’s a promo!! You know it’s always misleading. So don’t have faith on it. 

sreefan thumbnail

we wont see any of what was shown in promo . Everything will be about Sidnaz and 'do you love her' nonsense

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

😆

luv2dance thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I hope they don't edit out and I am glad these questions were asked. Rajat Sharma asks questions and allows people to answer their thoughts. He doesn't meddle too much. It's up to us if we accept their answers. 

hasini009 thumbnail

aisi ladki wala abba dabba jabba explanation dega shukla. Rajat will say ‘ye hui na baat. ab sab clear ho gaya. inka wo matlab nahi tha.’

luv2dance thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sreefan

we wont see any of what was shown in promo . Everything will be about Sidnaz and 'do you love her' nonsense

I actually have faith in Rajat Sharma. Baaki what the channel edits out iska koi pata nahi.