Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

now its clear why she became such good friends with pahira, because they are equally delusional, specially mahira😉

her own conduct on show invalidates her statement👎🏼

on top of that two bullies of the show, sid & paras themselves pointed out her being wrong in case of asim, both being biggest enemies of him😡

and which woman will do 'asiiiiiim jaap' for the guy who hit on her or made her uncomfortable😈

and how come rashami is so comfortable with asim these days

even their physical proximity is increasing & they seem comfortable as friends with lot of mutual respect

the same rashami who doesnt hug easily even her friends & maintains decent distance, heck who even maintained a physical distance with her boyfriend & never got cosy with him, such epitome is so comfortable with asim leaning on her, hugging her etc.😕

p.s.- sorry zariwala, you just proved you are delusional & we misjudged you as most strong, sensible amongst the wild cards🤢

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asim was running away from her.  It knew it right that she going to malign his name ,that's why he was running away from her and keeping sana or rashami before him. This woman is sick. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Asim hit on her, she did not like it and yet she kept on with her 'asiiiiiiiim' thing... strange 🤔

Edited by theBoyWonder - 4 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Nothing, either she's being mouthpiece of her best bud Gupta or she's just being a jilted lover/craver who's ego got severely bruised coz the guy ignored her and all her advances royally.

What instances is she talking about I don't know, what I know is Asim looked super uncomfortable when she was moaning his name (I have avoided using that word but if she herself wants to give their so called equation this angle, so be it) while creepily touching his photograph in Chess piece task, or how she was invading his personal space keeping his leg on him when Asim had to literally use Rashami as his shield to avoid these kind of cheap claims only. 

Even Rashami told Asim cryptically ki "there's a reason I am telling you to not engage even in a fight with her"

Despite all this jhalla host made Asim apologize to Shefali and reprimanded him about not saying her I miss u back?😵Good on Asim he stayed firm on his stance, but seriously the victim blaming n shaming is next level this season

she is coming across as a very revengeful person

frankly even I could never understand her hatred & jealousy towards rashami but someone on this forum pointed out to days of their nach baliye show when rashami was a finalist & she was evicted before rashami & that she was jealous & hateful of her since then

so that explains her conduct, tweets, statements against rasim

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In her dreams 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

if asim line maroying on her then why was she always behind him 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense😡Shukla ji flirting Kare toh great . Koi aur Kare toh he was hitting on me. Hypocrisy this season is baffling .

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This lady irritates me like anything.. How she is lying.. 

We all sent her clips where she was trying to get cosy with shukla n Asim.. N she is saying the other way.. Karma ll def hit her.. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She needs to watch her mouth. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't she go to the bathroom with Shukla for a quickie? What's wrong with this woman?