Zariwala says Asim hit on her and Mahira!!!

Posted: 4 years ago

Madam zari again blaming Asimwhats wrong with her?

Exclusive - Bigg Boss 13's Shefali Jariwala: Still stand by my statement, Asim Riaz did try to hit on me

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Last updated on - Feb 9, 2020, 20:52 IST

01/10Exclusive - Bigg Boss 13's Shefali Jariwala: Still stand by my statement, Asim Riaz did try to hit on me

Exclusive - Bigg Boss 13's Shefali Jariwala: Still stand by my statement, Asim Riaz did try to hit on me

Shefali Jariwala joined 'Bigg Boss 13' midway as a wildcard contestant and soon emerged as one of the strongest contestants on the reality show. However, after the exit of Himanshi Khurana, her friendship with Asim Riaz got affected. The two became rivals and towards the end, she lost her game. She recently got evicted from the show, but was soon brought back as Paras Chhabra's connection as the latter considers her as sister-in-law. Now, in an exclusive conversation with the TimesofIndia.com, the Kaanta Laga actress talks about her journey on the show, closeness with friend-turned-rival Asim Riaz and also shares her views on the show. 

02 On re-entering the house as Paras' connection

​On re-entering the house as Paras' connection

It was wonderful. When I was a contestant in the Bigg Boss 13 house pressures, frustrations were very high and everyone was very competitive. But this time, it looked like a mad house with so many people and everyone coming in to play for their connections. It was beautiful. There was more love, trust to give it to people and I had a great time. (Photo: Instagram)

03/ Was there any performance pressure?

​Was there any performance pressure?

Obviously, there's always a performance pressure in the house. I have always given my best in all the tasks I have participated in the house, whether it is for me or for Paras. I formed an alliance with Vikas Gupta and Mahira Sharma's brother Aakash because Sidharth, Paras and Mahira are also a team inside BB. So, we also thought of playing as a team and doing things how they would do it. We had fun and Vikas changed the entire game at one point. We were playing 3 vs 5, the opposite side had five people and we were just three of us. In fact, the task got aborted because Himanshi fainted otherwise we would have definitely won this task also. 

04/ Why nobody trusted Vikas Gupta and you in the task?

​Why nobody trusted Vikas Gupta and you in the task?

Vikas Gupta had come up with a great strategy. He knew that this task needed people to play in groups and you can't play solo. So he thought as he had come in as Sidharth Shukla's connection, he would form a group with people who are Sidharth's friends. The motive behind this was that we all will trust each other, but Shehnaz' brother Shehbaz filled saying meri behen filler toh main bhi flipper. Actually, it was a game and everyone had trust issues barring Vikas, me and Mahira's brother. We trusted each other blindly, but Kashmera and Shehbaz had trust issues and Kashmera ditched us twice and ultimately we had to eliminate Arti. (Photo: Instagram)

readmore

05 Still stand by my statement, Asim Riaz did try to hit on me

​Still stand by my statement, Asim Riaz did try to hit on me

I stand by whatever I said about Asim. I know Asim's fans, family, followers would not take like it, but I know I am making a strong statement so I won't do it just like that. It is definitely based on some facts. In fact, after this statement came out I was trolled on Twitter. So, my fans and supporters actually started sending clips and videos of the moments when he was seen trying to hit or flirt with me. I am telling you not just me, Asim has tried to flirt with Mahira Sharma also and I can take her name because she has shared this with me and on camera. She then started addressing him as her brother. Asim has his way around with women in this house. There are two other women, who also felt the same and had told me that Asim had flirted with them. I won't take their names as I want to protect their modesty. I won't back out from my statement. I was very clear that I am a married woman and of course I am a Mumbai girl I make friends with males. I have no these kind of intention and please don't continue this kind of behaviour with me. I had made it very clear to him at the beginning and after that he got close to Himanshi and rest you all know. 

Lols Mahira ne to stage pe hi Asim ko bhai bna liya tha...kuch bhi mtlb...Nd after that she regretted too...Asim ke saath koi bhi ldki uncomfortable feel nhi krti hai kuch bhi bolti ye...aur healthy flirting kr bhi li to kya uska kbi koi bad intention nhi tha...Its baseless yr jst ignr her...

Gosh everyone is taking footage in the name of Asim 

Poor girl, wanting to get her 2 mins of fame again with Asim’s name..

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

Mahira ko khud bolne do🤪

Masti mazak mein tareef Krna ya healthy flirting toh chalta hai. Usme kuch galat nhi hai.

Agar Asim ke flirting se Mahira uncomfortable hui hoti toh do you think voh chup baithne walo mein se hai😆 Mudda banake pura ghar sar pe utha leti.

I don't understand why Shefali has to lie

Oh Shefali!

You are too late😭

If you are so sure about this "flirt", you should have created hulla on the show or bring out this thing in any of the numerous fights but you didnt! You are strong women...sherni! Surely you cud hv ripped him apart but tou didnt!

That makes me think if it was harmless healthy flirting? Or if it never happened?

We have seen how Asim treated her as if she isnt the house!

We have seen he never made efforts to initiate talks with mahira!

We have seen how he usually spent his time majorly wid sid and sana and then with himanshi and then wid vishal, rashmi and then only rashmi!

"But this time, it looked like a mad house with so many people and everyone coming in to play for their connections. It was beautiful"

Jariwala has quite a positive opinion about a place which looked like a 'madhouse'. Must have felt right at home😳

she is waiting to disgrace him 😡stupid lady 😡

This lady is saying something and her behaviour in the house was exactly opposite of what she's saying. 

People are not blind nor or they dumb. 

What about her Aaasimmm??

Going after him and asking him to feed her with love and her non stop attention seeking behaviour?