Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JuniorAssistant

Rohit won my heart in this OS by all means. What a fantastic and thorough portrayal of every single emotions Rohit felt from the time he saw Sonakshi on the road till the end when he was determined to not let her out of his sight, let alone life...I don't rememebr how many times my heart skipped beats while scrolling down this os and read on....I just didn't want it to end...i wish it went on and on....but i guess all good things has to come to an end...

my heart did some weird things when rohit kissed her forehead before the nurses took her to the OT. That scene spoke so many things for me. it was not just a kiss. it was a promise. a promise to protect her from all the evil. it was a promise of love that he will be showering from now onward. What a scene my dear! Take a bow!👏👏👏

-Priyanshi❤️

Awwhhh Priiiii. come here, you!

cat hug GIF

yes that's me scooping you up in my arms 🤣

Thank you to the power to Tiffany for loving my work the way you do, I can't thank you enough for all the support. 🤗 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhi01

“Sona...how do you say ‘hmm’?”, rohit tapped her cheeks as he tried to keep her awake

“Hmm...mmm”, mumbled Sonakshi.

“That’s my girl. Now keep saying that for me” 

Hang in there sweetheart. It’s going to be alright,I promise. I won’t let anything happen to you.

Stay. the F*ck. away. from. my Sona!

“You’re not going anywhere. You’re staying right here, with me. I promise let anything come between us ever again”,

To hell with divorce. To hell with Nishi Sippy Kapoor. And to hell his family. For He couldn’t care any less! 

These lines i mentioned above are like a balm to my aching heart Mushfika.  I just read this story again and my heart breaks thinking that this is not how rohit was with sonakshi in the episode...i wish i soo so soo wish he stuck to his wife rather than his family. this is one of best stories on ronakshi in this forum. can you please continue it? 

You always make my heart melt....😒❤️

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhi01

“Sona...how do you say ‘hmm’?”, rohit tapped her cheeks as he tried to keep her awake

“Hmm...mmm”, mumbled Sonakshi.

“That’s my girl. Now keep saying that for me” 

Hang in there sweetheart. It’s going to be alright,I promise. I won’t let anything happen to you.

Stay. the F*ck. away. from. my Sona!

“You’re not going anywhere. You’re staying right here, with me. I promise let anything come between us ever again”,

To hell with divorce. To hell with Nishi Sippy Kapoor. And to hell his family. For He couldn’t care any less! 

These lines i mentioned above are like a balm to my aching heart Mushfika.  I just read this story again and my heart breaks thinking that this is not how rohit was with sonakshi in the episode...i wish i soo so soo wish he stuck to his wife rather than his family. this is one of best stories on ronakshi in this forum. can you please continue it? 

Feeling is mutual yaar 🥱I don't know when ronakshi will be back together again

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

🤣 don't ask yaar. I went to sleep that night but I couldn't stop thinking about possible RoNakshi encounter on the accident scene. everything I thought about that night, I penned it down the next day. yeah i could be a little crazy sometimes 🤣

Thank you so much once again for the beautiful comment🤗

Well your sudden insomnia seems to be a blessing for us... I'm gonna sound like a sadist now but I hope such things happens over and over again so that you can give us more and more os😆

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Vaidehi!! sooo good to see you back on my thread my love🤗Idhar ajao, let me hug you for this comment☺️So happy you liked it😳

And I'm happy to read your OS 😍😊

Hugs to you too dear 🤗❤️

Hi

Is another OS on our way because I'm fuming after today's episode and I want to strangle the makers 😡 

Girl where have u disappeared??? It has been so long since u wrote something. Badly missing your stories yaar pls give us your magical os