Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Colors to Salman.....Here you go Salman here are your 10 crores for hosting the WKW today and yes please speak in favour of Sid because his PR has paid us 10000 Rupees for this WKW....

Salman to Colors....what? so u mean I get 10 crores and Rs 5000(assuming Colors keeps 5000) from Sid's PR....bolo kya bolna hai...

Image result for Genius at work gif

greeny123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

how much money do the makers of BB, Colors and Salman charge him..I wonder?? 50 lakhs jeetne ke liye kitna pay kiya hoga.....How much would a multi million channel like colors must be charging from some one to give them 50 lakhs....when they pay around 600 crs just to Salman....Do u guys ever read after u write ur conspiracy theories...🤣 🤣

hahahahhaha epic subah subah mood theek kardiya apne

supster19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aww....where does all this logic disappear when u guys claim that Sid's PR has bought Colors, BB, Salman , Ormax ...agar Sid ke paas itna paisa hota ...toh he would be sitting inside the Big boss house for 4 months getting insulted by everyone and their dog??..

While you continue to generalize and stereotype all Asim fans, let me ask you - do you think SS, a leading actor with most to lose would go into BB without PR? I think not.

Also, there's not one person in that house who's not been insulted to varying degrees. SS getting insulted is largely his own doing, even after the multiple opportunities to redeem himself. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supster19

While you continue to generalize and stereotype all Asim fans, let me ask you - do you think SS, a leading actor with most to lose would go into BB without PR? I think not.

Also, there's not one person in that house who's not been insulted to varying degrees. SS getting insulted is largely his own doing, even after the multiple opportunities to redeem himself. 

where do u think I have suggested tha Sid doesn't have a PR?? when a nobody like Asim can have a hyperactive PR...then Sid is a legit TV superstar....but to suggest that somehow his PR must be paying the honchos of Colors the multi million dollar channel to win a 50 lakh prize money...is beyond ridiculous...Do u really think that a channel which can pay 600 cr to the host will take chillar from a contestant....now you are not suggesting somehow..that SId is paying them in crores to win 50 lakhs and stay in that house for 4 months and be insulted left right and centre....

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

how much money do the makers of BB, Colors and Salman charge him..I wonder?? 50 lakhs jeetne ke liye kitna pay kiya hoga.....How much would a multi million channel like colors must be charging from some one to give them 50 lakhs....when they pay around 600 crs just to Salman....Do u guys ever read after u write ur conspiracy theories...🤣 🤣

Dude, I literally wrote that its not a monetary transaction. Please read posts before you decide to mock them, thanks. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisolaris

Dude, I literally wrote that its not a monetary transaction. Please read posts before you decide to mock them, thanks. 

Then what is it?? What is Sid?? a politican's son, Karan Johar ka ristedaar?? exactly what ??

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Asim is Muslim.. Dubai is an Islamic country.... Underworld is in Dubai.... Therefore Asim belongs to Underworld.... Salman would dare insult someone who has backing from underworld 🤦‍♀️..... Don't we all know Bollywood's connections and that Ibrahim had invested money in many of Salman's movies? 

Now, That I think about it.... Shukla wins KKK after being evicted multiple times... Salman HAS to address him as Shukla Ji or respectfully, Salman doesn't say a word against him..... Shukla keeps threatening Asim... Is Shukla's PR Vindu who was involved in IPL SatteBaji (One more thing for which underworld is known), just disclosing his reasons for supporting Shukla by chipkoing it on Asim? 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Can we please stop spamming the forum with other celebs who are not part of the show 

And their tweets in support of any contestant can be shared in their ATs or Social Media thread rather than spamming the forum .

Close 

Thanks,
BB13 DT