listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla ka hota to definitely bata diyaa hota😆

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Because he knows..how hard poor ppl trying hard to give dubai money to promote a POS Asim in India🤣

Is it in some way you are insinuating underworld & relegious discrimination?

supster19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Because he knows..how hard poor ppl trying hard to give dubai money to promote a POS Asim in India🤣

It's kind of sad that you have to stereotype somebody as receiving support from Dubai to cover up for the original POS, Shukla's shortcomings.

India se paisa nahin aa sakta? Asim has received unprecedented support from all religions, age groups and countries. 

Edited by supster19 - 4 years ago
supster19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Is it in some way you are insinuating underworld & relegious discrimination?

That is definitely his intention. 

Disgusting. 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Asim will know it in 6 days.....

He doesn't need Salman ....

supster19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

IKR? As if John Cena will watch the Indian BB.....someone from Asim's overactive PR must have paid one of his staff to post a pic..😆

This is suuuuch a stretch! 

Nobody claimed Cena watches BB. Asim had trended with 15 million tweets around the time and it made sense for Cena to post, because it brings him views.

If Asim's PR had any money to spend, they'd choose somebody closer to home instead of John Cena. 

supster19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostDelirious

John Cena doesn’t even handle his own social accounts, you’d be dumb to think he does. 

Edited by supster19 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supster19

This is suuuuch a stretch! 

Nobody claimed Cena watches BB. Asim had trended with 15 million tweets around the time and it made sense for Cena to post, because it brings him views.

If Asim's PR had any money to spend, they'd choose somebody closer to home instead of John Cena. 

aww....where does all this logic disappear when u guys claim that Sid's PR has bought Colors, BB, Salman , Ormax ...agar Sid ke paas itna paisa hota ...toh he would be sitting inside the Big boss house for 4 months getting insulted by everyone and their dog??..

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

aww....where does all this logic disappear when u guys claim that Sid's PR has bought Colors, BB, Salman , Ormax ...agar Sid ke paas itna paisa hota ...toh he would be sitting inside the Big boss house for 4 months getting insulted by everyone and their dog??..

We don’t think Shukla’s PR has bought the makers of the show by paying them off, I’m sure he doesn’t have that kind of money. I think they have a mutual deal that they will back him come hell and high waters. And hence they have been pulling all strings to make him the winner. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Trisolaris

We don’t think Shukla’s PR has bought the makers of the show by paying them off, I’m sure he doesn’t have that kind of money. I think they have a mutual deal that they will back him come hell and high waters. And hence they have been pulling all strings to make him the winner. 

how much money do the makers of BB, Colors and Salman charge him..I wonder?? 50 lakhs jeetne ke liye kitna pay kiya hoga.....How much would a multi million channel like colors must be charging from some one to give them 50 lakhs....when they pay around 600 crs just to Salman....Do u guys ever read after u write ur conspiracy theories...🤣 ðŸ¤£