did salman told asim about john cena

Posted: 4 years ago

salman wese tu bahut bahar ki baatien karta hai kya salman ne john cena ke instagram ki news di asim ko??? that he shared his pic i havnt watch the episode yet...so i was wondering did he tell him about john cena or not???

Originally posted by cape

salman wese tu bahut bahar ki baatien karta hai kya salman ne john cena ke instagram ki news di asim ko??? that he shared his pic i havnt watch the episode yet...so i was wondering did he tell him about john cena or not???

Because he knows..how hard poor ppl trying hard to give dubai money to promote a POS Asim in India🤣

🤣  

aisa expectation bhi kaise haImage result for paresh rawal laugh gifs

Originally posted by Hina1111

Haha well said no he just wants to show mr sid how good he is but we know everything looser hahah we all know why mall task was cancelled coz they knew asim will win 

🤣 few people were weeping ki maal task unfair higa..n now they are tesuye bahuwing...whatta insecurity🤣

They would never do it !! How can they praise Asim!!  No expectations from makers! Ab to sirf trophy milegi Asim ko 

Originally posted by Alia8988

They would never do it !! How can they praise Asim!!  No expectations from makers! Ab to sirf trophy milegi Asim ko 

So true Asim ki tareef kardi aisa toh ho hi nahin sakta that is not the part of biased script 

Originally posted by indraneelbb

🤣 few people were weeping ki maal task unfair higa..n now they are tesuye bahuwing...whatta insecurity🤣

tesua?? are u from UP??smiley37

John Cena doesn’t even handle his own social accounts, you’d be dumb to think he does. 

Originally posted by LostDelirious

John Cena doesn’t even handle his own social accounts, you’d be dumb to think he does. 

IKR? As if John Cena will watch the Indian BB.....someone from Asim's overactive PR must have paid one of his staff to post a pic..😆