Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

He was just listening to Arti... It's not like Rashmi didn't misbehave with him during the task because none took her name in Top 2 

@bold LMAO misbehave ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

He did 

And now people are saying he was hurt that rashmi didn't  name him top 2 lol when he himself didn't name rashmi in top 2😕🥱

Justifications ka khel hai babu Bhaiya ðŸ¤ª

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Asim was just haa mai haa milaving . That doesn't mean he was bitching about Rashmi. Arti se bhi uska bond hai since his starting days so just listening to her. He will always be with Rashmi by heart . Shukla haters kindly phoot daalne ki koshish na kare . Atleast asim is far better than shukla. Shukla ne bhi apne rang dikhaye hai when it comes to friendship. As we saw today how he treated aart and sana. At least Asim respects Rashmi a lot.

He said " sabke rang dikh rahe hain" which you skipped out🤪

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

pseudo frd , fake , back stabber ,untrustworthy , etc..... imitation of sukla with changes here n there lol

hai hai...dil tod diya aapne aaj Asim fans ka......Asim toh youth ka role model hai...😭

Image result for cry gif funny

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

He said " sabke rang dikh rahe hain" which you skipped out🤪

Oh no not again.  ðŸ˜†

It's ok yaar I think few fans of Rashmi are too sensitive. Its ok u are free to feel so . I m afraid again u people will stretch this thing.  For me as far they are cordial with each other , support each other in the game lets not be so pricky .  Sometimes he might not mean it just saying it for the heck of it like haa mai haa milane ke liye we say a few things but we don't mean it . Right ? So basically his priority will always be Rashmi and not Arti 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

He used rashmi in a big way...

He used all his friends and jab matlab pura hua throw them under the bus. Happened with Sid, zariwala and now rashmi

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

hai hai...dil tod diya aapne aaj Asim fans ka......Asim toh youth ka role model hai...😭

Image result for cry gif funny

hai hai i said in beginning only when asim is under sukla , now u r seeing it lol . he is younger version of sukla n in show even sukla said i see myself in u like younger version of me . rash even said in funway tat tu kitna fake bey saala to asim lol . bewakoof sukla for devo ,rash kept asim,sana n now paras for rash lol . bb just carried dis sukla n ex n present suklis tats all lol. sukla,asim,sana,arti,pahira just footage artists n boring footage drama n sukla rangeela fixed laadla n bb badnaam hua fixed laadla keliye lol.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Oh no not again.  ðŸ˜†

It's ok yaar I think few fans of Rashmi are too sensitive. Its ok u are free to feel so . I m afraid again u people will stretch this thing.  For me as far they are cordial with each other , support each other in the game lets not be so pricky .  Sometimes he might not mean it just saying it for the heck of it like haa mai haa milane ke liye we say a few things but we don't mean it . Right ? So basically his priority will always be Rashmi and not Arti 

Lol I too think few Asim fans are too sensitive and I'm okay with it too. 

But I just said that if you gave such a long explanation, you should've included this important part of this discussions on your explanation which you did not. 

I didn't ask for your explanation. 

Okay so we people stretch things? ðŸ¤£

Actually the thing is we are done giving Asim benefit of doubt for every damn thing he does. If that feels stretching to you so be it. 

How convenient. He's in love so he bitched. He's 26(as if he's a kid).  He doesn't mean shit. He is bullied, harassed, hated, biased against. I've heard all of this a billion times already and it's enough! 

I've defended him 3.5/4 months but I just can't take this anymore. Too many passes for him for no reason. 

I would've been happier if people would've said that yes did a mistake he shouldn't have done that. But the Amount of absurd definitions people bring out for justification is just damn weird man. 

Rashmi fans are angry because nobody here recognizes any faults of their favorite contestant at all. Pleas don't bring in Shukla. I know how he is. 

This is not about being against Asim or anything. It's about how everything Asim does is God's work and whatever someone else does is bashed to no end. Wasn't sana bashed coz she fought with Asim? 

We're sick of double standards that's it. And I didn't ask for your explanation because I knew you would say the exact same thing. I quoted just for you to include the sentence in you post.

That's it. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Lol I too think few Asim fans are too sensitive and I'm okay with it too. 

But I just said that if you gave such a long explanation, you should've included this important part of this discussions on your explanation which you did not. 

I didn't ask for your explanation. 

Okay so we people stretch things? ðŸ¤£

Actually the thing is we are done giving Asim benefit of doubt for every damn thing he does. If that feels stretching to you so be it. 

How convenient. He's in love so he bitched. He's 26(as if he's a kid).  He doesn't mean shit. He is bullied, harassed, hated, biased against. I've heard all of this a billion times already and it's enough! 

I've defended him 3.5/4 months but I just can't take this anymore. Too many passes for him for no reason. 

I would've been happier if people would've said that yes did a mistake he shouldn't have done that. But the Amount of absurd definitions people bring out for justification is just damn weird man. 

Rashmi fans are angry because nobody here recognizes any faults of their favorite contestant at all. Pleas don't bring in Shukla. I know how he is. 

This is not about being against Asim or anything. It's about how everything Asim does is God's work and whatever someone else does is bashed to no end. Wasn't sana bashed coz she fought with Asim? 

We're sick of double standards that's it. And I didn't ask for your explanation because I knew you would say the exact same thing. I quoted just for you to include the sentence in you post.

That's it. 

Also,  Asim shouted on rashmi during WKV after himanshi thing was shown. 

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=blue-ice.1]

Like I have said this before....Asim kare toh rasleela ....doosra kare toh character dheela....because Asim is doodh ka dhula.....He can do no wrong...chalo pranam karo.😳

[/QUOTE

Aasim ko sub maaf h wo apne saare frnds ke saath kuch bhi kare unko dhoka de unke liye piche baat kare kabhi kisi ke liye asim ko khelte nahi dekha h bus advantage liya h usne sub ka selfish

But sid ne hamesha sub ko diya h