Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cos I think he isn't involved in this friendship the way Rashmi is. Rashmi gives her all

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WOW he said that??

Like I said if there were 2 more weeks left Asim would have claimed his 3rd victim after Sid and Shefali...

He did 

And now people are saying he was hurt that rashmi didn't  name him top 2 lol when he himself didn't name rashmi in top 2😕🥱

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

He did 

And now people are saying he was hurt that rashmi didn't  name him top 2 lol when he himself didn't name rashmi in top 2😕🥱

Like I have said this before....Asim kare toh rasleela ....doosra kare toh character dheela....because Asim is doodh ka dhula.....He can do no wrong...chalo pranam karo.😳

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

I think they will show this to Rashmi and this will make Asim look really bad.

Ab thodi weekend ka war hoga. Ab sab Ghar ja ke dekhenge aur hasenge. Kya kya Kar diya big boss me.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Asim was taken a back himself when she named him at 4th or 5th 🤣🤣🤣 that's why he said sabke rang dekte hai coz that came out of  nowhere.....

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Asim was just haa mai haa milaving . That doesn't mean he was bitching about Rashmi. Arti se bhi uska bond hai since his starting days so just listening to her. He will always be with Rashmi by heart . Shukla haters kindly phoot daalne ki koshish na kare . Atleast asim is far better than shukla. Shukla ne bhi apne rang dikhaye hai when it comes to friendship. As we saw today how he treated aart and sana. At least Asim respects Rashmi a lot.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

First time with hima vishal...gave him benefit of doubt ðŸ˜Š

But this time actually bitched and said "logo ke rang dikh rahe hai" ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢

Arti ke bhi to dikh rahe hai..sabke dikh rahe hai.. can't he say a simple line?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

pseudo frd , fake , back stabber ,untrustworthy , etc..... imitation of sukla with changes here n there lol

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

When i heard him first time asking Rash not to talk to Shukla i thought he is possessive person as he was also angry when he used not to Shukla  talking to Sana..

But then he contributed in Arhaan topic and threw her under bus..i have benefit of doubt given Himanshi and Vishal were there and he got carried away to pitch in..

Today again he is bitching with Arti about Rash not putting her in top 5..when she herself broke her frame in malang team task and always calls her liar and picks all her points in wkv and tries to incite her group against her as if she has some agenda against her..

Why Asim why?

U are just giving trophy on.platter to Shukla..

Let him bitch whatever he wants. 

I'm not giving him the benefit of doubt again and again. 

Yes, before someone comes at me, I know how much he's done for her. So did she. 

But rashmi didn't bitch about him behind her back. Asim did. 

Usne toh peeth peeche bhi tareef hi ki.

I gave him the benefit of doubt for him questioning her over Shukla. I even defended him. I was scared that their friendship might break. 

But it's clear now Asim doesn't think that highly of rashmi as she does. So I don't care about this friendship anymore. 

I don't understand how HK. Gets blamed for Asim bitching about rashmi. Yet she brought up the matter but she didn't force anyone to say "sab Kar rahi hai jo nahin Karna hai.  haan bahot alag khel rahi hai". Saying he's in love doesn't justify shit. A lot of people are in love but they don't bitch about people overnight. 

It's obvious he thought about rashmi this way for sometime and that day he had an opportunity so he spoke up. He asked hk to shut up but very next moment bitched himself. 

Upar se worst thing is how he hounded rashmi next day. Galti ka pachtawa toh door upar se chaaud mein suna raha hai rashmi ko. Wow kya dost hai! 

He knew she's been through so much on the show. At least he could be stayed quiet but he didn't. 

If one says to me that I'm holding onto this issue, yes I am. We've given him too many passes too many times. 

It's ends now. 

Ask bhi arti ke Saath he was repeating this. Ye dosti hai toh bhai rashmi open your eyes. You're alone in this house! 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

He used rashmi in a big way...

Ab toh mujhe bhi Aisi feeling aa rahi hai.

I don't think woh itna achcha hai jitna hum usse samjhte hain ðŸ˜’

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago