Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya9.

I can’t expect any better explanation from someone, for whom mahira is the only woman to be proud Off.  
I haven’t seen one sensible post that I can appreciate your faith in women, 🤪so naturally Shehnaaz will never be Upto your liking. 😆
Shehnaaz made this show work for the channel , most importantly the narcissistic bully shukla, 🤡otherwise he would have been kicked out in the first month itself.

LoL 🤣

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Bcoz they promoted her. It was a matter of one week for Colors to put her in negative light & make her a villain. It was pretty easy given the opportunities she gave. BB turned her negative traits as positives. That’s how much they did. She knows it and admitted as much. ——-“Whatever I thought in my mind I suddenly got it from BB” 

Makers used her by promoting her and made her a star. Her fan base came up later. Even sent in people to fix SidNaaz several times, then never allowed it to break entire second half of the show. 

Money she will earn all her life, BB gave her that by making her what she is today. Her payment in BB is insignificant. She would have done it without payment, such was her situation & she admitted that too. She’s a perfect example of how media creates a star out of nobody, she was actually less than a nobody, with her baggage. BB cleaned her up & made her the star she is today. 

LOL you're out of your mind bro. You are too much against Shehnaaz. And So I feel whatever I will say will have no effect on you because you have decided one thing that is to hate Shehnaaz.

Why do I feel that it's more of because your favorite Mahira has ONLy got negativity from the show? And nobody really respected Mahira in or out of the show!🤣

Shehnaaz was definitely a known artist before BB. Punjabi Industry knows her. She was already famous there.  You need to check you facts before saying anything. Yes BB and Colors got her Fame but only because she HAS those GUTS and personal of a star. A nobody is someone who's not known by people but here she was already known. Now she is known on a large scale, that's the difference.

Not everybody gets to become a star and shine. Example Mahira. 🤣

Even if I agree with SidNaaz thing, I don't see any wrong in it because channel has got TRP from SidNaaz. Nobody can deny that. BB himself have admitted SidNaaz popularity and Shehnaaz's immense presence. 

I don't think BB cleaned her image but only given a platform to perform. They sent Himanshi to create drama but those girls took It sportingly and cleaned their controversy instead of mud slinging. 

Also channel definitely knows she gets them TRPs that's why several times they used to show Shehnaz and Sid's scenes in Afternoon slots. Channel will invest in those who have the power to bring TRPs and not on something which doesn't give them TRP. It's a give and take relationship. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

I can’t expect any better explanation from someone, for whom mahira is the only woman to be proud Off.  
I haven’t seen one sensible post that I can appreciate your faith in women, 🤪so naturally Shehnaaz will never be Upto your liking. 😆
Shehnaaz made this show work for the channel , most importantly the narcissistic bully shukla, 🤡otherwise he would have been kicked out in the first month itself.

Well even though SoPunk is my friend here but I would say.

Don't expect anything good from him because he's in love with Maahira. Don't expect any sane posts from him for Shehnaaz. Because he will never say a good thing for her. I expect no sanity when I reply him. 🤣

This 2 crore refusal fee can easily be challenged.. because every contract has a waiting period in which it can be challenged .. also her parents can say they made her sign the contract in false promises .. she was locked in the house no lawyer of hers signed it .

Second if she comes on insta like her dad and said she signed the contra under false promise there goes all credibility of the show

Yes colors will never sign her again .. but ehh should they do that they want Shehnaz they should make it ab outright comedy scripted show .. they want trp they will get .the trp was for SidNaaz 

people will not be keen to watch random people praising sana .. and she going ooh aah 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

LOL you're out of your mind bro. You are too much against Shehnaaz. And So I feel whatever I will say will have no effect on you because you have decided one thing that is to hate Shehnaaz.

Why do I feel that it's more of because your favorite Mahira has ONLy got negativity from the show? And nobody really respected Mahira in or out of the show!🤣

Shehnaaz was definitely a known artist before BB. Punjabi Industry knows her. She was already famous there.  You need to check you facts before saying anything. Yes BB and Colors got her Fame but only because she HAS those GUTS and personal of a star. A nobody is someone who's not known by people but here she was already known. Now she is known on a large scale, that's the difference.

Not everybody gets to become a star and shine. Example Mahira. 🤣

Even if I agree with SidNaaz thing, I don't see any wrong in it because channel has got TRP from SidNaaz. Nobody can deny that. BB himself have admitted SidNaaz popularity and Shehnaaz's immense presence. 

I don't think BB cleaned her image but only given a platform to perform. They sent Himanshi to create drama but those girls took It sportingly and cleaned their controversy instead of mud slinging. 

Also channel definitely knows she gets them TRPs that's why several times they used to show Shehnaz and Sid's scenes in Afternoon slots. Channel will invest in those who have the power to bring TRPs and not on something which doesn't give them TRP. It's a give and take relationship. 

Shehnaz herself told on the show, “I have very negative image outside & entire Punjab hates me” 

I never hated her, neither I hate her. There’s no reason. She has come out as a star. But full credit to Colors, they made her.

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well even though SoPunk is my friend here but I would say.

Don't expect anything good from him because he's in love with Maahira. Don't expect any sane posts from him for Shehnaaz. Because he will never say a good thing for her. I expect no sanity when I reply him. 🤣

Thank you so much for your kind references and expectations , I really appreciate it , I’m new to this place but not really naive, to be fair. I won’t waste my time, any further 😆

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Shehnaz herself told on the show, “I have very negative image outside & entire Punjab hates me” 

I never hated her, neither I hate her. There’s no reason. She has cone out as a star. But full credit to Colors, they made her.

Lets agree to disagree bro. Chal ab Argument end kar... Jhappi pa.🤗🤗

I'm toh happy that my Punjaban has become a Star. 🌟⭐🎈🎉🍰

*Dev.* thumbnail

Thank you so much for your kind references and expectations , I really appreciate it , I’m new to this place but not really naive, to be fair. I won’t waste my time, any further 😆

My Pleasure Priya. Haha thats okay. You will be used to it as time passes. But I must say SoPunk has always been respectful in replying. So all is well. 😃

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense.  He is saying that he doesn't know the exact format but obviously both Pars and Sana have shot and promoted this show .They know its a couples kind of a show. Please lets stop treating Sana as a naïve teenager. She exactly knows what she is doing.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And Sidnaaz wasn't promoted because it was popular. Asim was more popular than Sidnaaz. Was he promoted? No. Sidnaaz was promoted because it was a tool to white wash Sid Shukla. That is it