Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

Thank god she put her foot down .. locking her again in the house for 3 months .. that was bad . 

they made her sign a show without taking into consideration her parents view .. knowing very well her parents were against it 

She herself was against it .. she did not know clearly about it .. she’s a naive person doesn’t know how the industry works ..

I am Glad her parents have put their foot down .. they have said make it a comedy show .. don’t keep her locked in house  .. don’t call it swayamwar 

did u see how the media was vicious to her when she had just hugged Gautam and kartik and were sl**  shaming her ..

Better take her back to Punjab .. she has earned a lot of good will there .. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She probably thought she would have to give the final decision after coming out, but seems BB literally signed her inside BB n with promos being shot she realized what she had gotten herself into. Now she has no option but to go with the show. Poor thing.

sreefan thumbnail

papaji has more sense than this girl. he tried to block this deal when he got to know but colors seemed to have got her agreement and he couldnt do much.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Few people are writing she has quit the show..

Makers are negotiating with her..

I think if accepting was a mistake after promo out quitting will be disaster.

https://twitter.com/fifafooz1/status/1229025121064480768?s=19

Denial by all SidNaaz fans. I’m sure she has signed the show, impossible to quit. She must be busy shooting today 🤣

SidNaaz is saying this for a few days now. 😆 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziaaa

Ye 2 crore wala taunt kisko mara hai😡

Kisiko bhi maara ho. Her father doesn't know the basic of how the show works. BB gave Sana a platform so that she can clear her image and create her own place.

But people who were paid 2 crore have worked much more to reach dt level dt the channel hires dem by paying dt much. They hv worked harder before to get dt money. Simple. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Exactly , they minted crores and paid her fewer than peanuts, it worked out to be - 300INR per hour , daily labourers make more than that money and enjoy their freedom. She doesn’t deserve to be exploited like this, even if they pay her several

Crores, to be honest. Let her live her life and make right choices, not forced decisions by the crazy channel people. 

Without BB’s support she would be out by first 4 weeks 😆BB made her a star, she knows it & then the payment was extra. 😆

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Without BB’s support she would be out by first 4 weeks 😆BB made her a star, she knows it & then the payment was extra. 😆

LOL let's agree to disagree. Shehnaaz was definitely got Fame because of Colors and BB but Colors always knew that this girl has guts to pull of the show and that's why BB said BB13 will be known by Shehnaaz's name. They knew she has potential and there's no way she would have gotten out earlier. She was neither saved nor backed by some connection. Her personality is more than enough to dominate. 😏😏😏😏

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

LOL let's agree to disagree. Shehnaaz was definitely got Fame because of Colors and BB but Colors always knew that this girl has guts to pull of the show and that's why BB said BB13 will be known by Shehnaaz's name. They knew she has potential and there's no way she would have gotten out earlier. She was neither saved nor backed by some connection. Her personality is more than enough to dominate. 😏😏😏😏

Bcoz they promoted her. It was a matter of one week for Colors to put her in negative light & make her a villain. It was pretty easy given the opportunities she gave. BB turned her negative traits as positives. That’s how much they did. She knows it and admitted as much. ——-“Whatever I thought in my mind I suddenly got it from BB” 

Makers used her by promoting her and made her a star. Her fan base came up later. Even sent in people to fix SidNaaz several times, then never allowed it to break entire second half of the show. 

Money she will earn all her life, BB gave her that by making her what she is today. Her payment in BB is insignificant. She would have done it without payment, such was her situation & she admitted that too. She’s a perfect example of how media creates a star out of nobody, she was actually less than a nobody, with her baggage. BB cleaned her up & made her the star she is today. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I can’t expect any better explanation from someone, for whom mahira is the only woman to be proud Off.  
I haven’t seen one sensible post that I can appreciate your faith in women, 🤪so naturally Shehnaaz will never be Upto your liking. 😆
Shehnaaz made this show work for the channel , most importantly the narcissistic bully shukla, 🤡otherwise he would have been kicked out in the first month itself.