Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Yeshhh... Maybe he learns driving nd pretends that he didn't learn just to you know... ☺️

Na not everyone knows driving... Yes it's a go to thing.. But you know coz of time nd all some don't get the chance to learn ... So it happens 😛

It was weird for me because I got my driving license at 16... and when they aired that scene, I was like 32 mein Rohit ko driving nahi aati. Itne saal kya karrahe the 🤣🤣🤣

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naoshin

Isn't the previous thread started with the discussion of Friday episode?..& look!!!we have started another thread before Monday's episode...oh god!!!what a speed!!!carry on guys...I think this thread is going to be finished tomorrow only..😆

You should not doubt that... Obviously it would be finished ..... 🤣🤣🤣😆

Coz it's not episodes we talk about... We share everything... 😆😆❤️

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

It was weird for me because I got my driving license at 16... and when they aired that scene, I was like 32 mein Rohit ko driving nahi aati. Itne saal kya karrahe the 🤣🤣🤣

Not every case is same... 🤣🤣

I don't know driving nd I don't have license.. I m 19.. 🤣

And humara Rohit har mamlemein thoda late hai.. 😉😉😆😎

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still haven't scene the full episode, just a few scenes here and there from insta. Uff, cannot wait and at the same time don't want the new episodes to air 💔

I agree Rohit will stick by what's in the papers. Maybe he won't reiterate the infidelity part, maybe he'll just say I've signed it and you should sign them too...and then he'll leave. Either way, I can see how he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. For his own sanity and Sona's safety he cannot see her be subjected to the abuse his family is piling on her. 

Regardless of how he plans to deal with Nishi and Veena, he knows in this moment he cannot afford to let Nishi play with Naren's life. 

I think he will distance himself from Veena and everyone else. And maybe during this time Ajit will be his support. 

Even after Sona leaves and pushes him away (which she has every right to) I hope Rohit at least texts her an apology...some sort of message to communicate that he acknowledges he has been unfair to her and that she should trust him. I don't expect Sona to accept his apology or go easy on him. But at least he owes her some assurance that her love and efforts were not all in vain. 

Tbh, I also want a strong and upright Pari after the leap. I want her to get over Rohan and be a pillar of strength for her family. I want her to ignore Rohan if and when they cross paths and I want Rohan to suffer as a result of Karma. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hey man Monday is so close now 

Whole week of dark painful intense episodes 

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guysss Rona dhona kal ke liye... 🤗

Just like what shan said... Let's not stop smiling from now itself thinking of upcoming... ❤

We can already see how Dr. Surgeon is going to be the most sarcastic one to his family.. With the bg music of ayee.. 😆

Nd also I was thinking will there be a new version if title track cmg?? 🤧🤔🤔🤔💕❤

They can give a new montage too🤪 Even though I like this one also but I want a new one where both are together hugging in the picture. Rohit in his surgeon dress Sona as actress❤️

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Hey man Monday is so close now 

Whole week of dark painful intense episodes 

Nd karPika are going to nail every bit of it 😭

But hum saath hongey toh.. We will sail through this week... ❤️🤗

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not every case is same... 🤣🤣

I don't know driving nd I don't have license.. I m 19.. 🤣

And humara Rohit har mamlemein thoda late hai.. 😉😉😆😎

Haha I know not everyone knows driving but most people know you know. But Sona’s reaction was me, “like why kyun” 🤣🤣🤣

Tum bhi jaldi sikh lo driving 😉

And anyway it’s different in India than the west I guess. I live in US and almost everyone knows driving here. There will be very few people you meet who wouldn’t know driving. In India, it’s ok if you don’t know driving as you have public transportation, but here if I don’t know driving, I won’t be able to go anywhere. I will be stuck at home or someone will have to drive me... so Yeahh most people will know how to drive here. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Rohit shayad driving learn karle inn 4 months mein 

Waise, When they first told us Rohit can’t drive, my reaction was the same as Sona’s 😆😆

May be he will be shown with bikes now 😆 The new bikes entries and his look goes hand in hand

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

They can give a new montage too🤪 Even though I like this one also but I want a new one where both are together hugging in the picture. Rohit in his surgeon dress Sona as actress❤️

Yeshhh... Maybe they will put this after leap... 😆

After leap bohat kuch acha hone waala hai... ❤️