Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That's the thing... We can't be angry in Rohit!!! 

Coz we know his condition nd situation.. 

My heart goes out to him.. 😭😭

Nd my heart breaks into millions of pieces to see them like this.. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Lekin... Yeh mausam bhi dhal jaayega... We can't expect for a embracing spring before experiencing the roughness of winter... ❀

Things will be fine.. β€β€β€πŸ’•

Little-things thumbnail

Guysss Rona dhona kal ke liye... πŸ€—

Just like what shan said... Let's not stop smiling from now itself thinking of upcoming... ❀

We can already see how Dr. Surgeon is going to be the most sarcastic one to his family.. With the bg music of ayee.. πŸ˜†

Nd also I was thinking will there be a new version if title track cmg?? πŸ€§πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ’•β€

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meri life main ek drama hua aaj bhi...another embarassing one! Alu...remember that gift wala question?? Wahi..

A guy gave me a cjocolate bar tdy as a gift..though i refused but at ladt took it but was clearly not interested so baad mai i passed it to a friend of mine and that dumbo had a crush on the same guy and without telling me passed that chocolate to him!!🀦🏻🀦🏻

Prblm yrh hain that that particular chocolate is not available in india (a fact i just discovered) and the looks i recieved uske baad from that guy, my friend (she is gonna get a punch though) was..πŸ™„πŸ™„

Y is so much of embarassement written in my part..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

Meri life main ek drama hua aaj bhi...another embarassing one! Alu...remember that gift wala question?? Wahi..

A guy gave me a cjocolate bar tdy as a gift..though i refused but at ladt took it but was clearly not interested so baad mai i passed it to a friend of mine and that dumbo had a crush on the same guy and without telling me passed that chocolate to him!!🀦🏻🀦🏻

Prblm yrh hain that that particular chocolate is not available in india (a fact i just discovered) and the looks i recieved uske baad from that guy, my friend (she is gonna get a punch though) was..πŸ™„πŸ™„

Y is so much of embarassement written in my part..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Ohhhhh shittttt....  I could imagine this soooo clear... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Shanuuu... Tera mein kya karunnn... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

But ismein teri galati nahi hai... I would have done the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's your friends fault πŸ˜…πŸ™„πŸ™„to not have told you about her crush on the guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... But phas toh tu gayi... πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aww meli bachiii... πŸ€—πŸ€£

Soo much of embarassment is written... Coz you didn't tell all of them that you are waiting for Karan β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise... Looks like many are in line for you... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all the beshttt... Aage aur bhi din hai.. Iss valentines week ke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rohit shayad driving learn karle inn 4 months mein 

Waise, When they first told us Rohit can’t drive, my reaction was the same as Sona’s πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Rohit shayad driving learn karle inn 4 months mein 

Waise, When they first told us Rohit can’t drive, my reaction was the same as Sona’s πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My reaction was cool... I was like πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ.. So here is a stereotype breaker... πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Nahiii... Rohit should learn driving only from Sona.. ❀❀❀ you never know issi bahane.. He can get a proper chance to rebuild on manyyy things... πŸ˜‰

I soooo want Sonaaa to teach him drivinggg... I wish she does.. 

Little-things thumbnail

I want more title track versions of khkt.. I wish they give us someee πŸ™ˆπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€ 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

My reaction was cool... I was like πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ.. So here is a stereotype breaker... πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Nahiii... Rohit should learn driving only from Sona.. ❀❀❀ you never know issi bahane.. He can get a proper chance to rebuild on manyyy things... πŸ˜‰

I soooo want Sonaaa to teach him drivinggg... I wish she does.. 

I want her to teach him too. That would be .. lekin I won’t be surprised uske yaad me he learns driving. She always told him to learn driving no.

It was funny for me because like Sona I was like aajkal ke jamane mein toh sabko driving aati hai, and aani chahiye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I want her to teach him too. That would be .. lekin I won’t be surprised uske yaad me he learns driving. She always told him to learn driving no.

It was funny for me because like Sona I was like aajkal ke jamane mein toh sabko driving aati hai, and aani chahiye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeshhh... Maybe he learns driving nd pretends that he didn't learn just to you know... β˜ΊοΈ

Na not everyone knows driving... Yes it's a go to thing.. But you know coz of time nd all some don't get the chance to learn ... So it happens πŸ˜›

Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't the previous thread started with the discussion of Friday episode?..& look!!!we have started another thread before Monday's episode...oh god!!!what a speed!!!carry on guys...I think this thread is going to be finished tomorrow only..πŸ˜†