Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mumbai80

Neither are they - and who cares what the “celebs” think!!! It’s the audience and the majority thinks Asim is obnoxious and vile and despicable!!! You will get your answer on the final day!! Condolences in advance!!!

Audiece thinks SHukla is a monster. And its true with the cort cases pending on him. Anyways he can still win but not with votes.. by rigging by Manisha Sharma.

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Neither are they - and who cares what the “celebs” think!!! It’s the audience and the majority thinks Asim is obnoxious and vile and despicable!!! You will get your answer on the final day!! Condolences in advance!!!

Haha!! Majority of normal people love Asim and he is the most loved contestant this season! Period! Jalna hai to jalo!! 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This show has lost all credibility to protect Manishas bf aka old and fat Thukla

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which celebs ????? Are they really??? They are ex-contestants made from the same mould as the vile, obnoxious, loud, irritating, lying, aggressive moron called Asim!!! He’s now looking pathetic and desperate! Had to switch off my TV yesterday as my ears were hurting!!!

Exactly! These are just a few ex contestants who were terrible during their own stints in BB. Sid is better off without the support of such “celebrities “ 😂😂

I complete agree about Asim.  His hyena laugh and his wolf like howls are torture to my ears!

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asim’s fans must surely know that audience aren’t just the ones on Twitter and IF. The majority of India’s population are not net savvy but do watch BB and vote. Screaming and shouting on social media alone doesn’t make Asim the favourite. Sid and Rashmi have an equal following on SM, if not more. And a much greater presence and following out the internet world. Asim’s fans will need those condolences.

Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shame on bigboss.how these biased people sleep at night ? We r not blind show is downright biased ...no more bigboss 14 for me.so frustrating to watch this crap.thank god its ending soon

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip235

Asim’s fans must surely know that audience aren’t just the ones on Twitter and IF. The majority of India’s population are not net savvy but do watch BB and vote. Screaming and shouting on social media alone doesn’t make Asim the favourite. Sid and Rashmi have an equal following on SM, if not more. And a much greater presence and following out the internet world. Asim’s fans will need those condolences.

This is the lamest excuse I hear from haters! Well let me once and for all give you my answer:

1. Firstly, do you know who has more following in the outside world ? Are you god’s child ? No naa!! How can you say Asim will have less following apart from SM? Do you get weekly reports from god ?

2. And secondly, just to and watch the mall task video of Asim fans!! The mall for 60-70% filled with Asim fans!!! Are they seemings aliens to you! (One video out of many attached below) 

Yaar itni jealously bhi mat rakho that you don’t admit the truth!! 

https://twitter.com/alisha34805727/status/1226220825583292416?s=21

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tulip235

Exactly! These are just a few ex contestants who were terrible during their own stints in BB. Sid is better off without the support of such “celebrities “ 😂😂

I complete agree about Asim.  His hyena laugh and his wolf like howls are torture to my ears!

Haha yeah right sure! Even John Cena is an ex bb contestant right? 🤣🤣

mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmmmmm you mean the paid fans!!! It’s been proven!! So calm down!! 

mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You crack me up!!! I didn’t have a clue who Asim was before BB just like the rest of the world - John Cena sure as hell does not!! Somebody using a fake ID!!!

Edited by mumbai80 - 4 years ago