Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mumbai80

You crack me up!!! I didn’t have a clue who Asim was before BB just like the rest of the world - John Cena sure as hell does not!! Somebody using a fake ID!!!

Dude that is Cena’s real and official Insta. He’s also posted pics of SRK, Ranveer Singh, Kohli and yet Asim’s pic is Cena’s most liked and commented pic.

Also there are several videos and comments by people who were at the mall and everyone is saying that 65% of the total fans were Asims.

So you can keep on denying the truth for as long as you want but there is a huge huge craze for Asim currently. There’s an Asim tsunami coming so you better watch out 😂😂🤣

bijilee thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asim is scared of competiton,so he is scared that did pivked up paras as arthi is no competition.

Sid has always saved arthi,he took a very good decision of choos ing the prrrs on who is deserving.

If arthi is deserving ,she will not b voted out.

Peopl want to win trophy riding on sid back.Too smart.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

This is the lamest excuse I hear from haters! Well let me once and for all give you my answer:

1. Firstly, do you know who has more following in the outside world ? Are you god’s child ? No naa!! How can you say Asim will have less following apart from SM? Do you get weekly reports from god ?

2. And secondly, just to and watch the mall task video of Asim fans!! The mall for 60-70% filled with Asim fans!!! Are they seemings aliens to you! (One video out of many attached below) 

Yaar itni jealously bhi mat rakho that you don’t admit the truth!! 

Haters are you Asim’s fans who only spew venom on supporters of other contestants. Asim’s fans blindly believe that Asim is never wrong. They think he’s God’s child, pure and pious! If so, what is he doing in BB which is nothing but controversial. At least Sid’s fans and Rashmi’s fans and fans of all other contestants condemn their favourites when they’re wrong. They don’t support them as blindly as Asim’s fans do.

I could also post hundreds of videos of the mall where 80-90% of the fans were supporting Sid or Rashmi. Those videos again are circulated and made viral by people on SM. Which goes to prove my point that swallowing everything SM dishes out doesn’t make the final word of Indian public. Also worth remembering that it was just one mall in one city. 

When Asim’s fans say that that Asim has a huge following not just on SM but also in the outside world, and if Sid wins it’ll only be because the show is biased, how do they know for sure that the public haven’t actually voted for Sid? Are they God’s children? Does God intend to send them reports of how many votes Asim will get as opposed to Sid, and how the makers of the show will rig the results? How are they claiming the results will be rigged even before the finale? Has God already given them his plans in advance? 

Let me also tell you that I wasn’t soliciting your answer as mine wasn’t a question in the first place. But appreciate the effort 😆