Celebs come in huge support for Asim in yesterday’s episode

Posted: 4 years ago

I agree with Kish in everything except Arti being competition in comparison to paras 

That was probably the most frustrating episode of BB (there have been way too many, I've lost count).

Why Asim?! Leave the guy alone, seriously. Everyone was on his case bringing in different made up arguments that were way beyond my understanding and common sense for that matter. 

Shehnaz was basically taking all her Shukla anger out on Asim and poor thing he was actually trying to clear things out. I also think that she was avoiding arguing with Sid cuz now she's in the nominations so can't be on bad terms with him else his fans aka creatives lol aren't gonna save her. Maybe that's the logic otherwise it makes NO SENSE whatsoever for her to be 'hurt' cuz Asim didn't take her name wtf LOL 

Did they not see that Sid saved PARAS over everyone else?! Why was no one talking about that?! Asim should have just kept repeating this to anyone who came to argue with him lol would have shut them up instantly. 

Originally posted by BBfan24x7

That was probably the most frustrating episode of BB (there have been way too many, I've lost count).

Why Asim?! Leave the guy alone, seriously. Everyone was on his case bringing in different made up arguments that were way beyond my understanding and common sense for that matter. 

Shehnaz was basically taking all her Shukla anger out on Asim and poor thing he was actually trying to clear things out. I also think that she was avoiding arguing with Sid cuz now she's in the nominations so can't be on bad terms with him else his fans aka creatives lol aren't gonna save her. Maybe that's the logic otherwise it makes NO SENSE whatsoever for her to be 'hurt' cuz Asim didn't take her name wtf LOL 

Did they not see that Sid saved PARAS over everyone else?! Why was no one talking about that?! Asim should have just kept repeating this to anyone who came to argue with him lol would have shut them up instantly. 

💯 I so agree with you.

https://twitter.com/IamAsimRiaz1/status/1226149369264640000?s=09

I can totally relate to him when he said this. He has been on the receiving end from 4 months of constant bashing every weekend. Give him a break

Originally posted by Swarika16

💯 I so agree with you.

I can totally relate to him when he said this. He has been on the receiving end from 4 months of constant bashing every weekend. Give him a break

YAAASSS! 😎

I actually stood up and applauded when I watched the episode hahaa

Also outside when he said sorry to Arti and was like fight karenge aur merepe hi aayega so I won't play 😔

Edited by BBfan24x7 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BBfan24x7

YAAASSS! 😎

I actually stood up and applauded when I watched the episode hahaa

Also outside when he said sorry to Arti and was like fight karenge aur merepe hi aayega so I won't play 😔

yup these gestures of him always won me over clearly showing his heart is in right place ❤️ 

We need kish in bb13 man what a power house she was⭐️ and gauhar too

Originally posted by Addictedlove

We need kish in bb13 man what a power house she was⭐️ and gauhar too

I so agree  with you👍🏼 har time nalle  Gupti ko le aate hai👎🏼

Sahi hai👍🏼 bagga really cares for Sana