Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Nice out look of fan fiction forum 

If there is any  new releases FF section  where it gve  list of new fan fictions? 

yes there is... <3

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

I'll work on that.

I'm unable to view my table of contents. It's coming up as an internal server error.

that's because it is still in beta version. you will be able to see it properly once it is properly commissioned.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just check new  forum fan fiction link 

1 when I click on   chapter of  one of fan fiction it is showing 500 error while others fan fiction chapter  I can view 

2 in one of fanction  chapter number is repeat twice in  table content   like it showing like this  in table content

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

While in other fan fiction  chapter number is not repeated   twice in table content

Any ways now   chapter number repeat twice is not showing. Few minutes ago it was showing

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

^ sweta, you need to get a new banner the ratio and the clarity is not good. I have just made a generic one atm till you get a new banner done.

Dear Koeli 

Is it not possible to allow a second page /portion with all horizontal banners ..to maintain  parity ?? 

OR may be better keep it horizontal format for every one 

The vertical ones show up completely in horizontal one ... leaving space on both sides .. 

But in vertical format the horizontal ones will get cropped .. that’s not justified .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Just check new  forum fan fiction link 

1 when I click on   chapter of  one of fan fiction it is showing 500 error while others fan fiction chapter  I can view 

2 in one of fanction  chapter number is repeat twice in  table content   like it showing like this  in table content

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

While in other fan fiction  chapter number is not repeated   twice in table content

thats because i am editing it... let me heal you wala

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes that' is one  let me  heal  you wala but now it is not showing repeated chapter number  . It is fine now

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Yes that' is one  let me  heal  you wala but now it is not showing repeated chapter number  . It is fine now

okay thank you for the inputs

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

I'll work on that.

I'm unable to view my table of contents. It's coming up as an internal server error.

I have made that FanFic to pending for the moment.

Please do not migrate your Fan Fiction yet. We are still testing it out and will be fixing all the issues before launch.

We shared the link so that members can experience how easy it is going to browse through Fan Fiction. And we will try to make the migration part also super easy.

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Koeli 

Is it not possible to allow a second page /portion with all horizontal banners ..to maintain  parity ?? 

OR may be better keep it horizontal format for every one 

The vertical ones show up completely in horizontal one ... leaving space on both sides .. 

But in vertical format the horizontal ones will get cropped .. that’s not justified .

For good user experience I feel we should keep the Fan Fiction cover .. similar to a book cover. Else it will look haphazard.

vijay thumbnail

There were a few fan fictions in the past which have been co-written. If while migrating it only opens all posts of the topic creator, how do you migrate such a story?

Co-written option will be added later. 

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago