Suyyash Rai supports Shehnaaz, says she’s not faking her innocence

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shehnaaz Gill is not faking her innocence: Suyyash Rai

Suyyash Rai who has known Bigg Boss 13 contestant Shehnaaz Gill comes in support of her. Read it here.

Shehnaaz Gill is not faking her innocence: Suyyash Rai

Ex-Bigg Boss 9 contestant Suyyash Rai feels that Sidharth Shukla will go on to win this year, “However, I hope that Shehnaaz Gill gives him a good run for his money.”

“She has had one great journey. Above all, she has done what she entered for, providing entertainment. She has done her bit in tasks as well.”

You know her from before?

“Yes, we met due to our common singing profession. Although many think this Punjab ki Katrina fakes that innocence, she is like that in real life too. She does not care a fig about what the world thinks; she will do what she wants,” added Suyyash who is waiting for his film Aadat with Karan Singh Grover to release.

“Before entering, she spoke to me about the fear of her past with Himanshi Khurana coming out. While I told her that was fait accompli, but I also predicted that over time they might bury the hatchet, which did happen.”

When asked about the flip tag, which is stuck on Sana, he says, “To be honest all housemates flip, and honestly, Sana did not even know the real meaning of the word till the journo explained to her. She is just playing her game.”

Does she love Shukla?

“It is just an attachment. You do require support to survive in the Bigg Boss house, and it is good that they are there for each other. The scene where she fights with him and then comes back to him is cute.”

“Shukla, on his part, is soft to her when compared to others. I guess he can show only that much feeling.”

Here Suyyash added that “Right now, she needs to carve an independent path apart from Shukla to forge ahead. I also feel that she has given much more to season13 compared to most inmates.”

“Even if she does not win, the fact that she lasted over 100 days will hold her in good stead down the road.”

“Asim Riaz is one more bloke who gained name and fame, who knew him before unlike Shukla. But this good looker has made a name for himself. And the fact that he is just 25 justifies all the aggression, as you are not mature at that age.”

But his recent actions have not impressed me much,” Suyyash ended.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/shehnaaz-gill-not-faking-innocence-suyyash-rai/2020/02/06/amp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who cares about these losers ? There total number of followers in last 10 years are less than Asim’s 4 months fan club members 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Na😊

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I loved suyyash's take. Its just that people find it hard to believe that someone can be like shehnaaz, a all heart person, because we are always been binded by logics of world..

Agree with him on most of it...

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Immature, insecure, and attention seeker- yes. But not fake! Contestants cannot carry any act for this long!

Revenant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is neither dumb nor innocent. She entered showbiz against her family's wish.( Unseen undekha clips ) 

And I think whoever enters entertainment industry, they are smart enough to stand for themselves as they have to deal with a variety of people--money-minded, artistic, creative, sleaze etc. 

She is a doormat. She knows very well what she is doing

She wants to behave dumb because tv and film industry mafia want dumb, meek , subservient females. When she pretends to be dumb she is called cute. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shehnaaz is a kind of person who doesn't think much, do whatever her heart says.  I liked what Vishal said in his interview about her that jo dil me hota hai wo bol Deti hai, itna sochti nhi" . 

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My previous post was disappeared aka go, went ,gone in Sana's words😆

So rephrasing -Heard Sargun Mehta who is a big Punjabi actress also had the same to say about Sana and It's always a pleasure when your favorite's peers have nice things to say about them.

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think we all judge others based on our own yardsticks and finds it difficult to see someone as genuine due to all the fakeness we’ve been exposed to in reality shows.

Shehnaaz stands out as different - those who worked wth her and knows her in person are vouching it’s not an act at all.

There’s definitely something in her that makes people warm up to her - just see how celebrities coming on the show are responding to her, see her Instagram followers numbering at 2.7 million,  she definitely has caught the imagination of BB followers.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Revenant

She is neither dumb nor innocent. She entered showbiz against her family's wish.( Unseen undekha clips ) 

And I think whoever enters entertainment industry, they are smart enough to stand for themselves as they have to deal with a variety of people--money-minded, artistic, creative, sleaze etc. 

She is a doormat. She knows very well what she is doing

She wants to behave dumb because tv and film industry mafia want dumb, meek , subservient females. When she pretends to be dumb she is called cute. 

oh please she is not a doormat....she is a very cunning opportunist....who kept both sides happy...tasks and nominations ke liye Asim ki side and then sidnaaz wale angle ke liye Sid ki side....fact toh ye hai...that she is playing only for herself....like Sid said...ki jo apne maa baap ka saga nahi...woh kisi ka saga nahi.🤢