Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Mujhe likhne main time lag raha Hain will update the message within this weekend 😳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

guys pls .. jaldi jaldi apne wishes , siggies bhejo 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Landed here😈

Finally😎

MR21 thumbnail

I am too lazy to come here even though I know about this thread from day 1

And girls, GREAT WORK❤️

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago

Wishing you many happy returns of the day. God bless youwith love happiness abundance joy health wealth and prosperity.  Wao wao wao I always wait for 23rdfeb to come whole year finally its here . its celebration time for you andksgians . I wish you set your trade mark in bollowood too as in television industry. I dream always you wining best actor in Bollywood holding that film farelady . I know this dream of mine will also come true .

Thank you for choosing this profession and coming to my life. Thank you for always make me smile when I am sad . in my most depressed times you and  your videos only work forme . bring smile to my face my life my heart. Give me strength for life.

Eyes

I just love your expressive eyes . they can express anything in this world without speaking,kehte hain na pyaar ki zubaan nahi hoti. I understand everything from your eyes no need to speak. Your eyes can even romance with stone  that’s the main reason I don’t root for Jodi because nazar aap par se haat ti hi nahi. When you are sad they reflect when you are happy they reflect . they are like  mirror and make you transparent and natural.  The way they romance give me goose bumbs . the way they cry make me sad whole day the way they look in anger make me scared .they portray all emotions and can change within a fraction of second.

Aapki Akhon main ek kashish hain

Jo kisi aur main nahi

Inhe main ghanto dekh sakti hoon

Puri zindagi bhar

Nose

The sharp feature nose I just love the way it touches face of any of the co star and the way yo play with your nose is just mind blowing. Specially side face its just jaanlewa.

Hair

My wish where ever I see you silky hair on your forehead my desireis to just move my fingers through them and give you tight kiss on your forehead . the way you experiment with your hairstyle some times its weird but it may look weird if someone else has that hair style. You can carry each and every one so peacefully.

Lips

These are most fascinating when some one else talks in scene and you are on screen I just look at your lips and how they keep changing. They are again expressive as your eyes

Smile make them wider, angry make them small and sad makethem bit downwards .

They have there own language like your eyes and changes in fractionof seconds.

fingers

They are mush watch finger movements specially dmg timescomic scenes the way you role your fingers on your face . namaz padhte waqt qh main. And when trying to hold prena as bajaj but stop. The most dreading scene of my life which gave me sleep ness night dmg end 1st part you and Ridhima shown dead shot they way you were just trying to hold her hand. your first intro in qh fingers picks that coin .

Aur who apne fingers ke saath ktna  khelte hain can watch anyof his show which he has host pata chal jayeha …

Unbutton shirt

Bajaj fans are unlucky to not have watch that site. Man yourunbutton shirt showing your chest half chest strong line specially of dmg times. half of the time I have to see all that scenes five to six times kabhie kabhie waha se dhayan hat ta hi nahi tha its becomes difficult to concentrate . then was like Mithila focus focus  karke I watch karan the actor hahaha

Bare chest

Man abhi unbutton shirt se itni mushkil hoti thi to yeh toaap soc hi sakte hain , it use to feel like so hot man so damn hot like fire . thatwell tone chest and beutuful shaped byceps and triceps . yaar yeh inke co starki jagah main kyun nahi ho sakti hahaha. As if I will be able to act anything infront of him hahaha….

In short your whole body express your  emotions you not only act through your facebut through every part of your body love…

Now my story

I never use to watch daily soaps much just mtv v tv and kitnimast hai zindagi make me meet him. First site and first impression he was so cuteman damn cute. Even though he was very raw that time new comer but sinceritywas so visible . I like his eyes from that time.

People will not believe but what makes me like him as anactor was sharad no no not positive shade positive one he was again cute babyface . but man when they turn him negative he and Shweta scenes I just use tolove and with rohit too. Make me follow him more. What a range a cute lookingactor can do that too. Dmg and qh  areroller coaster ride they show your versatily and growth as an actor and yourtough times makes you grow as a person and make us grow as a ksgian

Ksg and ksgians

The promise we make with each other and we are keeping it

Ksg

As long as you promise to love me and support me I promiseto entertains you guys

Ksgian

We promise to do that till our last breath

Both side promises has not turn in beautiful undying loveand blind trust we both knows no one can break our bond our love now he is soconfidendt ki openly bolta hain ksgians I know they will watch it and they willalways be with me . sure where else we will go if not you.

Dua hain aapko har Khushi mile

Aapka har sapna pura ho

Aap humehsa khush rahe

Aur haste rahe

Aapka dimple aise hi hasi main dekhta rahe

Aapke liye nahi mere liye maang rahi you

Your smile give me my life happiness craziness..Miss youcome fast wherever you have life becomes routein without you but you backonscreen again brings freshness and liveliness and craziness back.

What multitalented you are singer ,calligraphy ,painter , writera thre creative personality

Happy birthday

Not only yours whole ksgians birthday and they celebrate in thereown way

Hamesha khush rahiye aap koi gum na aapko chune paaye

Har kadam pe phool beche ho rahoon ke kaate hum apne pe lele

Bas asmaan ki uchai chute raho yeh ilteja hain humari

Song for you

Humhe need aati nahi hain akele

Khwabon main aya karo

Nahi chal sakungi tumare bina main

Mera tum sahara bano

Ek tume chahane ke alawa aur kuch humse hoga nahi ….

Always love you

Aapki dewani

Mithila kumbhat

Amphitrite thumbnail

Happy Birthday Dear Karan

I first saw you as an antagonist in the first season of Kasauti Zindagi Kay. That time I never knew you as KSG; I knew you as Sharad. At that time I wasnt knowing that this newcomer who played an antagonist would play my loved character Mr Bajaj in the KZK reboot.

My next seeing you on the screens was as the the playful Dr Armaan in Dil Mill Gaye. And that time I became impressed by your acting. The playful and fun loving Dr Armaan. It struck a chord with me. Though I was impressed but I didnt become a KSGian back then. Nor did the you stint as Professor in D3 made me. But it all changed when I saw you on the screen slaying as the handsome hunk Asad Ahmed Khan. And that's when I became your fan. The character of Asad which was prim and sober with a slight touch of playfulness was what made me your fan. 

You are on of the most phenomenal actors I have seen on the Indian Telly. You are so splendid. Your expressions just make all the things even more beautiful. You dont need words as your eyes convey all that you want to say. 

So today on this special occasion I would wish that whatever you have always wished for comes true. No matter what never lose the smile on your face. Be blessed with all the joys this world can give you. And be successful in anything you do

By a KSGian to KSG

Signing off as Alexia Wilson

MR21 thumbnail

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Karan🤗

I liked you as Dr. Armaan Malik, I liked you even more as Asad Ahmed Khan, but I love you as Rishabh Bajaj. I would never regret deciding to watch KZK2 only because of you.

You are truly blessed with immense talent. 

May God Bless you with lots of love, peace, health, wealth, prosperity, fame, success, and much more both personally and professionally.

Happy Birthday Day❤️

~~~ 

MR21Ramya

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Edit 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago