Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

Ohh I want to change my wishes had to idea will be forwarded.. Can I plsπŸ˜³πŸ€—thanku hope to have a gud time wth all here.. New admission Studnt πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

How to PM πŸ˜†

If you have faced any problem in sending PM, then feel free to post here .. no issues 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I was thinking why dont we share our experience as to how we became a KSGian?

Like you can say when you became his fan and which serial of his made you be hi fan?

Nice idea .. i have included it in Idea box.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Oppo ask people to post their stuff here to easier for us to collect

Ok , Instruction Thread Updated 

opsora2090 thumbnail

[QUOTE=MishtiNew]

Is there any word limit for the wish???

No words limit.. go ahead 

Originally posted by: opsora2090

If you have faced any problem in sending PM, then feel free to post here .. no issues 

πŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I know it’s used outside IF n I know who uses it the most ... but is it allowed to call him β€œmonkey prince β€œ in IF ?? 

Animal references allowed hai kya Opo .. 

that is a personal life reference which is made by the couple themselves, unless allowed to discuss personal life, pls refrain from using. 

Also having said that, you know many DT members better than us, so pls contact them and also let us know. Thanks. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Wishes so far

πŸ’• 

For Karan’s birthday,

Dear Karan,

The first time I met you was when I was 10. I didn’t know you as Karan Singh Grover but as Dr. Armaan Malik. The doctor with a cute dimpled smile that would melt my heart. 

The next time I met you was exactly after 2 years, when you were Asad Ahmed Khan.

Jahapana Six Packs, the nickname goes perfectly with your physique and king like aura. 

Years later, I met you a few months ago when you made a come back as Rishabh Bajaj and Keshav Khatri. 

I didn’t know that salt and pepper look could make someone look so hot. But then it’s you that we are talking about. You have always slayed all the roles you played. 

Be it the charamstic boy next door Armaan, the sophisticated  businessman Asad, the con-cop master Keshav and the ruthless Bajaj. 

It’s been over 13 years now since I have loved you. And everytime I see you play a new character, I feel proud of being one of your admirers.Because I know how much hard work you put into brining life to that character and portraying the all the emotions perfectly. You worship your craft and are never scared of taking risks of experimenting with your characters. Along with being one of the best actors in the television industry you are also one of the kindest people in the industry. And I can say it from the good things I have heard about you from people who have had the luck to meet you. 

I’d like to that this day to thank you for being who you are and making all of us smile with your cute antics. 

Sending lots of love, happiness and success to you on your birthday. May the universe give you all that you desire.

From a KSGian who has grown up loving you,

Niyati Tiwari, Mumbai 

------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ’• Dear Karan

Wish u a very very happy birthday and a great year ahead much better and happier than the last year.

May the Almighty shower all his blessings on you that you deserve and more and may you make us happy and happier this year as u did the last year too..

All the very best for everything you do and deserve.

Tehseen, UAE 

----------------------------------------------------------

πŸ’•

Happy Happy Birthday Karan!! Wishing you the best decade and more everrr!! - V

πŸ’• My msg for KSG on his birthday...

Happy Birthday, Karan Singh Grover...You are the ruler of our hearts...

I first saw you on TV when I was a little child. I couldn't understand why people were deewana of you...But now I can. I just love your signature style of acting. May God bles you with many years of life...Last year...once again you peirced my heart with you superb performance in a TV show...Live life and be Happy!!!πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Happy Birthday, once again.

β€œA wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”

β€œ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”

β€œMay the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”

β€œHappy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”

Happy Birthday, Karan Singh Grover...πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ

- Mishti, Bardhaman (your self-declared super fan)

Waiting to see you on-screen soon.....

πŸ’•On your birthday, I wish you a year with loads of fun,excitement & beautiful memories, you are a good actor and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead and pour his love and warmth on you, Happy Birthday KSG aka our RB and thank you playing my fav character with such a perfection and giving respect to this iconic character and actor who had played it in original show - Jiya.K

πŸ’• Happy birthday Karan.. Wish you a very happiest birthday this year May you'll acheive many success and happiness in your life You are such an amazing actor lots of love!

- Avni

πŸ’•

The sunrise and sunset is the most precious thing which God has adored us with it. I hope you witness most of them. Have a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life with full of love

Your fan

Aditi

Updated first page 

Wishes so far. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Ankie gives me the all video link of karan and cakes video ... segment

give me special videos of karan .. jiska gifs banani hai 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ankie gives me the all video link of karan and cakes video ... segment

give me special videos of karan .. jiska gifs banani hai 

i am sharing my ksg playlist with you, it has all the videos of ksg, you see whatever you want to take and all. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amphitrite thumbnail

My Letter for KSG

And Haan about the wishes should I PM or should I post here?