Welcome In KSG's Birthday Preparation (Instruction Updated in Page 1)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Shello ,

My dear Peyare Forum wasio. Aj kuch Vishesh Samachhar leke ayi hu. Already Title sei aplogo ko pata chal geye hai iyea thread kis liye hai aur kiske liye hai. Ha Iyea thread Aur koi nei , Hamare Heartthrob Monkey Prince Karan Singh Grover's Upcoming Birthday Preparation Thread. 

Once upon a time almost 37 years ago  on 23rd February, Allah above decided to send down heaven's most lovable Boy in earth for us... to make us lucky enough to have him in our lives.. to make our lives brighter and happier by him simply being a part of it!! Hug

This is the chance to show how much you adore him! We would love to see your love  pouring in! And I along with a bunch of friends have the permission from the moderators to make the special birthday thread this year!! So guess what!! Its now time for us to get ready to celebrate that special day when our very own Handsome Hunk  came to this world!! ☺️

We have to make it grandest this year for our Boiiiiiiiiiiiii . So help us to make this thread grand and a success with your help by sending your wishes,gifts,poems and anything else you can think off! ❤️

Regards

Opsora2090, WaqtZaya, Wistfulness 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

>  Give Us Any Kind Of Idea here To make Birthday Thread Grand

>  Send Me Your Sweetest Wishes For him Via PM  ( each and every person pls dont miss it, will make a separate Post for it mentioning  your name) .  

>  Those Who creates Edits , Pls Send Me-

Gifs

Siggies

Vm

Letters 

Any kind of creations.

Tell How you have Been Turned As Ksgian / KsgFan / Ksg Admirer ?

>  If you have any kind of query Pls without any hesitation ask here

>  You have to PM me For your Stuffs. Upload your Gifs, Siggies are in imgur  , Upload Your VM in Google Drive and use Normal IF text Editor For your Letter and Wish. if you want to make design then it is upto you. 

>  If you Want you could share your Stuffs here in this thread as usual. 

>  Your stuffs sending Deadline- 20 February , 11P.M. IST , as we will start to make his Birthday Thread from 21 February.

So , For today it is enough. It is request to all Those who admires Karan , Dont miss for grand celebration. See you here and there.. Lets Start The Discussion . Bye For now. 

Wishes so far

💕 

For Karan’s birthday,

Dear Karan,

The first time I met you was when I was 10. I didn’t know you as Karan Singh Grover but as Dr. Armaan Malik. The doctor with a cute dimpled smile that would melt my heart. 

The next time I met you was exactly after 2 years, when you were Asad Ahmed Khan.

Jahapana Six Packs, the nickname goes perfectly with your physique and king like aura. 

Years later, I met you a few months ago when you made a come back as Rishabh Bajaj and Keshav Khatri. 

I didn’t know that salt and pepper look could make someone look so hot. But then it’s you that we are talking about. You have always slayed all the roles you played. 

Be it the charamstic boy next door Armaan, the sophisticated  businessman Asad, the con-cop master Keshav and the ruthless Bajaj. 

It’s been over 13 years now since I have loved you. And everytime I see you play a new character, I feel proud of being one of your admirers.Because I know how much hard work you put into brining life to that character and portraying the all the emotions perfectly. You worship your craft and are never scared of taking risks of experimenting with your characters. Along with being one of the best actors in the television industry you are also one of the kindest people in the industry. And I can say it from the good things I have heard about you from people who have had the luck to meet you. 

I’d like to that this day to thank you for being who you are and making all of us smile with your cute antics. 

Sending lots of love, happiness and success to you on your birthday. May the universe give you all that you desire.

From a KSGian who has grown up loving you,

Niyati Tiwari, Mumbai 

------------------------------------------------------------

💕 Dear Karan

Wish u a very very happy birthday and a great year ahead much better and happier than the last year.

May the Almighty shower all his blessings on you that you deserve and more and may you make us happy and happier this year as u did the last year too..

All the very best for everything you do and deserve.

Tehseen, UAE 

----------------------------------------------------------

💕

Happy Happy Birthday Karan!! Wishing you the best decade and more everrr!! - V

💕 My msg for KSG on his birthday...

Happy Birthday, Karan Singh Grover...You are the ruler of our hearts...

I first saw you on TV when I was a little child. I couldn't understand why people were deewana of you...But now I can. I just love your signature style of acting. May God bles you with many years of life...Last year...once again you peirced my heart with you superb performance in a TV show...Live life and be Happy!!!🎁🎉🎁

Happy Birthday, once again.

“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”

“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”

“May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”

Happy Birthday, Karan Singh Grover...🎂🎉🎂🎉🎉🎁🎁

- Mishti, Bardhaman (your self-declared super fan)

Waiting to see you on-screen soon.....

💕On your birthday, I wish you a year with loads of fun,excitement & beautiful memories, you are a good actor and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead and pour his love and warmth on you, Happy Birthday KSG aka our RB and thank you playing my fav character with such a perfection and giving respect to this iconic character and actor who had played it in original show - Jiya.K

💕 Happy birthday Karan.. Wish you a very happiest birthday this year May you'll acheive many success and happiness in your life You are such an amazing actor lots of love!

- Avni

💕

The sunrise and sunset is the most precious thing which God has adored us with it. I hope you witness most of them. Have a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life with full of love

Your fan

Aditi

💕

Many Many Return of the day karan 🎂🎂lots of love 😍😍I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy Nd stay happy

Thank you for always entertaining us with ur work Nd always keep shining...💃💃😃

U gave so many inspiration with ur gyming skills...I love ur tatao 😍😍

Missing you alot please do come soon with your upcoming project's badly waiting....see u soon..may god gives u all the happiness....bless you 🤗🤗🤗

Pls Saal me ek bhar TV par bhi ek serial 👌👌👌👌 good luck for future...😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Aishe hi shine karthe rahe smiley16smiley16

Lots of love always

Shiksha Bansal(annu8193) 

Happy Birthday Dear Karan

I first saw you as an antagonist in the first season of Kasauti Zindagi Kay. That time I never knew you as KSG; I knew you as Sharad. At that time I wasnt knowing that this newcomer who played an antagonist would play my loved character Mr Bajaj in the KZK reboot.

My next seeing you on the screens was as the the playful Dr Armaan in Dil Mill Gaye. And that time I became impressed by your acting. The playful and fun loving Dr Armaan. It struck a chord with me. Though I was impressed but I didnt become a KSGian back then. Nor did the you stint as Professor in D3 made me. But it all changed when I saw you on the screen slaying as the handsome hunk Asad Ahmed Khan. And that's when I became your fan. The character of Asad which was prim and sober with a slight touch of playfulness was what made me your fan. 

You are on of the most phenomenal actors I have seen on the Indian Telly. You are so splendid. Your expressions just make all the things even more beautiful. You dont need words as your eyes convey all that you want to say. 

So today on this special occasion I would wish that whatever you have always wished for comes true. No matter what never lose the smile on your face. Be blessed with all the joys this world can give you. And be successful in anything you do

By a KSGian to KSG

Signing off as Alexia Wilson

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Karan🤗

I liked you as Dr. Armaan Malik, I liked you even more as Asad Ahmed Khan, but I love you as Rishabh Bajaj. I would never regret deciding to watch KZK2 only because of you.

You are truly blessed with immense talent. 

May God Bless you with lots of love, peace, health, wealth, prosperity, fame, success, and much more both personally and professionally.

Happy Birthday Day❤️

~~~ 

MR21Ramya

Wishing you many happy returns of the day. God bless youwith love happiness abundance joy health wealth and prosperity.  Wao wao wao I always wait for 23rdfeb to come whole year finally its here . its celebration time for you andksgians . I wish you set your trade mark in bollowood too as in television industry. I dream always you wining best actor in Bollywood holding that film farelady . I know this dream of mine will also come true .

Thank you for choosing this profession and coming to my life. Thank you for always make me smile when I am sad . in my most depressed times you and  your videos only work forme . bring smile to my face my life my heart. Give me strength for life.

Eyes

I just love your expressive eyes . they can express anything in this world without speaking,kehte hain na pyaar ki zubaan nahi hoti. I understand everything from your eyes no need to speak. Your eyes can even romance with stone  that’s the main reason I don’t root for Jodi because nazar aap par se haat ti hi nahi. When you are sad they reflect when you are happy they reflect . they are like  mirror and make you transparent and natural.  The way they romance give me goose bumbs . the way they cry make me sad whole day the way they look in anger make me scared .they portray all emotions and can change within a fraction of second.

Aapki Akhon main ek kashish hain

Jo kisi aur main nahi

Inhe main ghanto dekh sakti hoon

Puri zindagi bhar

Nose

The sharp feature nose I just love the way it touches face of any of the co star and the way yo play with your nose is just mind blowing. Specially side face its just jaanlewa.

Hair

My wish where ever I see you silky hair on your forehead my desireis to just move my fingers through them and give you tight kiss on your forehead . the way you experiment with your hairstyle some times its weird but it may look weird if someone else has that hair style. You can carry each and every one so peacefully.

Lips

These are most fascinating when some one else talks in scene and you are on screen I just look at your lips and how they keep changing. They are again expressive as your eyes

Smile make them wider, angry make them small and sad makethem bit downwards .

They have there own language like your eyes and changes in fractionof seconds.

fingers

They are mush watch finger movements specially dmg timescomic scenes the way you role your fingers on your face . namaz padhte waqt qh main. And when trying to hold prena as bajaj but stop. The most dreading scene of my life which gave me sleep ness night dmg end 1st part you and Ridhima shown dead shot they way you were just trying to hold her hand. your first intro in qh fingers picks that coin .

Aur who apne fingers ke saath ktna  khelte hain can watch anyof his show which he has host pata chal jayeha …

Unbutton shirt

Bajaj fans are unlucky to not have watch that site. Man yourunbutton shirt showing your chest half chest strong line specially of dmg times. half of the time I have to see all that scenes five to six times kabhie kabhie waha se dhayan hat ta hi nahi tha its becomes difficult to concentrate . then was like Mithila focus focus  karke I watch karan the actor hahaha

Bare chest

Man abhi unbutton shirt se itni mushkil hoti thi to yeh toaap soc hi sakte hain , it use to feel like so hot man so damn hot like fire . thatwell tone chest and beutuful shaped byceps and triceps . yaar yeh inke co starki jagah main kyun nahi ho sakti hahaha. As if I will be able to act anything infront of him hahaha….

In short your whole body express your  emotions you not only act through your facebut through every part of your body love…

Now my story

I never use to watch daily soaps much just mtv v tv and kitnimast hai zindagi make me meet him. First site and first impression he was so cuteman damn cute. Even though he was very raw that time new comer but sinceritywas so visible . I like his eyes from that time.

People will not believe but what makes me like him as anactor was sharad no no not positive shade positive one he was again cute babyface . but man when they turn him negative he and Shweta scenes I just use tolove and with rohit too. Make me follow him more. What a range a cute lookingactor can do that too. Dmg and qh  areroller coaster ride they show your versatily and growth as an actor and yourtough times makes you grow as a person and make us grow as a ksgian

Ksg and ksgians

The promise we make with each other and we are keeping it

Ksg

As long as you promise to love me and support me I promiseto entertains you guys

Ksgian

We promise to do that till our last breath

Both side promises has not turn in beautiful undying loveand blind trust we both knows no one can break our bond our love now he is soconfidendt ki openly bolta hain ksgians I know they will watch it and they willalways be with me . sure where else we will go if not you.

Dua hain aapko har Khushi mile

Aapka har sapna pura ho

Aap humehsa khush rahe

Aur haste rahe

Aapka dimple aise hi hasi main dekhta rahe

Aapke liye nahi mere liye maang rahi you

Your smile give me my life happiness craziness..Miss youcome fast wherever you have life becomes routein without you but you backonscreen again brings freshness and liveliness and craziness back.

What multitalented you are singer ,calligraphy ,painter , writera thre creative personality

Happy birthday

Not only yours whole ksgians birthday and they celebrate in thereown way

Hamesha khush rahiye aap koi gum na aapko chune paaye

Har kadam pe phool beche ho rahoon ke kaate hum apne pe lele

Bas asmaan ki uchai chute raho yeh ilteja hain humari

Song for you

Humhe need aati nahi hain akele

Khwabon main aya karo

Nahi chal sakungi tumare bina main

Mera tum sahara bano

Ek tume chahane ke alawa aur kuch humse hoga nahi ….

Always love you

Aapki dewani

Mithila kumbhat

Sent By reel_real

Hello smiley1

Here is mine Birthday wishes for Karan. Hope you still have a spot to add mine wish as well. Thank You smiley1

Happy Birthday Karansmiley9 Many happiness returns of the day, hope you have a phenomenal day and year ahead!

Your are an incredible actor, who does his work with utmost eminence which leaves everyone enthralled. The thing which I love most about you, even more than your acting is your eyes, which are really stunning. They way you express emotions through them onscreen, it makes us feel as if they have language of their own and is conversing with us.

I have been an ardent KSGian since DMG days. Dr. Armaan will always be a special for me, for me at that time he was not a character but a person who was mine first crush. When Armaan used to cry it would bring tears in my eyes and his one dimpled smile used to make my day.

Hope you play many more iconic characters, and always keep climbing the success ladder even higher. Happy Birthday once again!

Love,       

Akashi     

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my forever mancrush, my aaan baan aur shaan, The Karan Singh Grover!! 💕

Another Year Sexier! ♥️

Another Year of Extra Awesomeness! ♥️

Another Year Handsomer! ♥️

Another Year of Extra Gorgeousness! ♥️

Another Year Hotter! ♥️

Another Year Lovelier! ♥️

Another Year Happier! ♥️

Another Year Healthier! ♥️

Another Year Wealthier! ♥️

Another Year Everything, you want, my dear Karan! ♥️

May your heart stay happy, ♥️

May you have all the fame in life, ♥️

May you always be delight, ♥️

May you achieve unbreakable success, ♥️

May you win every fight, ♥️

May you always wear a big broad smile! ♥️

Karan, You're a gift to the world and you always will be to us. I love you and will keeping loving you forever! May this day and coming year bring you countless happiness, endless joy, peace and serenity. I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a big broad smile and happiness in your heart. And I wish that such days keep coming on your way, every single day of this year and always. Your Birthday is like a festival for me which I always want to celebrate with full enthusiasm and fun.  I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are the sunshine of my life. I hope everything that you do makes you happy. My all good wishes are only for you and I hope all your wishes come true. I hope each hour of today brings a lot of surprises and makes your day the happiest day of life. Happy Birthday to you, my dearest Karan, always wear this smile! Cant wait for your future projects! You see, Nothing at all seems even bearable without you! Love you Love you Love you! Have a wonderful, colorful, healthy, successful year ahead. ♥️

LOVE Ankie (Kolkata/ WaqtZaya)

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Guys Thread is open now for discussion ...

This only going to be the Discussion thread right?

You will make a separate thread for his birthday na?

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

This only going to be the Discussion thread right?

You will make a separate thread for his birthday na?

This is just discussion thread , Birthday thread will be separated 

Originally posted by opsora2090

This is just discussion thread , Birthday thread will be separated 

Ok 👍🏼

Ty for clearing my doubt

I wish him gud health luck love and happiness KsG ❤️

Originally posted by BrokenPetal

I wish him gud health luck love and happiness KsG ❤️

Sup dear First of all welcome to IF its your first day🤗

PM your wishes to Opsora2090

She will post it in a different thread

You can suggest some ideas for making this affair grand🤗

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Sup dear First of all welcome to IF its your first day🤗

PM your wishes to Opsora2090

She will post it in a different thread

You can suggest some ideas for making this affair grand🤗

Ohh I want to change my wishes had to idea will be forwarded.. Can I pls😳🤗thanku hope to have a gud time wth all here.. New admission Studnt 😆☺️

How to PM 😆

Edited by BrokenPetal - 4 years ago