ASIM HANDLED MEDIA REALLY WELL DESPITE PEESONAL ATTACKS!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So, everyone knows that Shukla and Rashmiare well experienced actors and pro at handling media and their twisted questions so it was pretty obvious that both will the media smoothly! 

BUT 

For Asim this was a new experience!  He isn's really habitual with the media's grilling ! It must have been quite stressful for him I am sure ! So, basically this was his first experience of attending a media press conference .

ALSO while other contestants were asked questions related to their behaviour in the Bigg house or stuff related to the show ASIM was grilled badly regarding him PERSONAL LIFE ! 

GIRLFRIEND ISSUE 

The girlfriend issue was stretched like a chewing gum! 

He denied it once BUT he was asked again on the same topic by another reporter! 

It seems like they wanted Asim to crumble under pressure and admit to something which he has not done ! 

BUT ASIM DIDN'T CRUMBLE ! 

He gave clear cut replies that too with UTMOST HUMILITY AND IN A VERY RESPECTFUL MANNER ! 

PERSONAL ATTACK 

Few reporters passed their opinion and presented it as fact in front of Asim in order to demean him and shake up his confidence 

U HAVE NO TALENT 

U ONLY SHOW AGGRESSION 

SALMAN EXPOSED U ON WEEKEND ! 

These were some of the statements against Asim ! Reporters are generally not allowed to pass off their opinions as facts but this was not the case here ! 

It was a very cheap attempt by makers to demotivated Asim ! 

BUT ASIM once again did not lose his Cool....he very politely answered all questions! 

His points were so clear, the way he spoke was so graceful! 

FALSE STATMENTS BEING MADE BY REPORTERS (An attempt to tarnish his image) 

Reported was shown in the precap saying SOMEONE IS TWEETING CONTINUOUSLY ! 

Umm who is tweeting continuously ?

Again makers tried to confuse Asim so that he falls into this girlfriend issue trap and his image can get tarnished ! 

But ASIM SO FAR HASN'T FALLEN FOR IT AND HANDLING EVERYTHING QUITE WELL 

HIS COMMENDABLE REPLIES AND HUMBLE BEHAVIOUR

He spoke with utmost humility and in the most polite way ....he put across his points so clearly and beautifully ! 

I loved all his replies especially the one where he replied why this show is not KKK but Bigg Boss!  He admitted his mistake of fighting and even said that he apologised for it ! 

He very sweetly was saying thank u after each reply 

Over all I could sense that makers were trying to tarnish Asim's reputation, wanted their narrative to move further, wanted to put Asim in bad light BUT he handled everything really well - he was clear in his answers, humble and quite respectful! 

KUDOS TO ASIM ! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

So, everyone knows that Shukla and Rashmiare well experienced actors and pro at handling media and their twisted questions so it was pretty obvious that both will the media smoothly! 

BUT 

For Asim this was a new experience!  He isn's really habitual with the media's grilling ! It must have been quite stressful for him I am sure ! So, basically this was his first experience of attending a media press conference .

ALSO while other contestants were asked questions related to their behaviour in the Bigg house or stuff related to the show ASIM was grilled badly regarding him PERSONAL LIFE ! 

GIRLFRIEND ISSUE 

The girlfriend issue was stretched like a chewing gum! 

He denied it once BUT he was asked again on the same topic by another reporter! 

It seems like they wanted Asim to crumble under pressure and admit to something which he has not done ! 

BUT ASIM DIDN'T CRUMBLE ! 

He gave clear cut replies that too with UTMOST HUMILITY AND IN A VERY RESPECTFUL MANNER ! 

PERSONAL ATTACK 

Few reporters passed their opinion and presented it as fact in front of Asim in order to demean him and shake up his confidence 

U HAVE NO TALENT 

U ONLY SHOW AGGRESSION 

SALMAN EXPOSED U ON WEEKEND ! 

These were some of the statements against Asim ! Reporters are generally not allowed to pass off their opinions as facts but this was not the case here ! 

It was a very cheap attempt by makers to demotivated Asim ! 

BUT ASIM once again did not lose his Cool....he very politely answered all questions! 

His points were so clear, the way he spoke was so graceful! 

FALSE STATMENTS BEING MADE BY REPORTERS (An attempt to tarnish his image) 

Reported was shown in the precap saying SOMEONE IS TWEETING CONTINUOUSLY ! 

Umm who is tweeting continuously ?

Again makers tried to confuse Asim so that he falls into this girlfriend issue trap and his image can get tarnished ! 

But ASIM SO FAR HASN'T FALLEN FOR IT AND HANDLING EVERYTHING QUITE WELL 

HIS COMMENDABLE REPLIES AND HUMBLE BEHAVIOUR

He spoke with utmost humility and in the most polite way ....he put across his points so clearly and beautifully ! 

I loved all his replies especially the one where he replied why this show is not KKK but Bigg Boss!  He admitted his mistake of fighting and even said that he apologised for it ! 

He very sweetly was saying thank u after each reply 

Over all I could sense that makers were trying to tarnish Asim's reputation, wanted their narrative to move further, wanted to put Asim in bad light BUT he handled everything really well - he was clear in his answers, humble and quite respectful! 

KUDOS TO ASIM ! ❤️

I feel like Asim was asked some of the toughest questions and despite being a total newcomer with no past experience he answered gracefully and to the point without being discourteous.

For a newbie like Asim to answer like a well versed celeb just goes to show how mature and intelligent he really is at such a young age and I’m 100% confident that he’ll tackle these biased reporters equally well tonight.

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I feel like Asim was asked some of the toughest questions and despite being a total newcomer with no past experience he answered gracefully and to the point without being discourteous.

For a newbie like Asim to answer like a well versed celeb just goes to show how mature and intelligent he really is at such a young age and I’m 100% confident that he’ll tackle these biased reporters equally well tonight.

I agree he was out through the ringer BUT he managed to stay strong! 

I loved the way he gave replies ! He was quite clear in his thoughts, very humble and spoke in a very respectful manner 

Also even PahIra made fun of him but he maintained his calm 

Yes it's amazing to see how despite being young and having 0 experience in facing the press Asim did so well ! 

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes totally agree with each and every point here!! Answering questions so well despite the clear biasedness is commendable 👏👏

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Yes totally agree with each and every point here!! Answering questions so well despite the clear biasedness is commendable 👏👏

Ya 

Asim do so well ! Slayed like a pro ! 

I hope he keeps shining like this ! 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he answers well tomorrow to the question of leaving the show if he feels its biased

He should say that I have always believed in fighting against injustice and not run away, I will fight till the end.

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Asim is an excellent orator, He handled press nicely despite of nonsense questions. The man moto of press was to pull him down . But he handled them well 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

All the grilling from Sallu has in a way prepped him really well for the Q&A with reporters 😆

But on a serious note it is commendable all the more because some of the reporters and media outlets like ABP news are known to be pro Shukla. Likely his PR also coached some of those reporters who were plants with an agenda...

supster19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed! He may not have the experience, but he does have the character to be assertive, yet respectful. Asim handled the badgering (that's what it was) with grace and class! 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I hope he answers well tomorrow to the question of leaving the show if he feels its biased

He should say that I have always believed in fighting against injustice and not run away, I will fight till the end.

See there is tremendous pressure whrn you are facing media and so many cameras And whrn the reporter is asking tricky questions 

Asim is new to all this  ...I hope he answers well ! Hoping for the best 

So far he has been really good with his answers