Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Somii

Asim was good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yup

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Yup his innate goodness shines even when he gets cornered like that, for instance the way he smiled at Pahira so softly even though they were evidently mocking him in front of entire media at every damn question goes on to show the kind of person he is.

Of course his articulation & PPT skills are exemplary when coupled up with his calm demeanour its a next level combo๐Ÿ˜†

Kal se zyada aaj grilling hogi, waiting his action-reaction answer to the biased show question, summed up the entire favouritism narrative in one single statement, bhar-bhar killo hand gestures ke saath๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha agree ! 

His innate goodness shines in tough situations ! 

I really liked the way he handled everything yesterday..I hope he shines today as well !

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Asim and Sana were largely targeted by the reporters for sure.

Although Sana kind of deserved to be shown the truth if I leave the sidnaaz part Sana was definitely the most deserving winner that BB would have ,she screwed it all up by playing the Shukla card . She did have a solid chance of winning if she weren't forcefully imposing the Shukla angle on herself.

Asim was very badly targeted definitely he did try to handle the reporters well but the guy deserved some respect for coming all the way on his own.

Like Vishal said in this eviction interview it's a fact that the others can't digest the fact that Asim being a no one made it this big in the game .

Apart from Rashmi ,Vishal and even Sana the jealousy on the face of other contestants including Shefali and Vikas Gupta is apparent.

@Bold - this!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

They r saying he has a gf as if it's a fact when he is clearly saying no and even the girl outside is denying ...

Matlab koi itna desperate kaise hosakta hai to pull someone down ????? I hope asim handles them well today also ..

He had also said in BB that he used to have school boy crushes, ab BB/ Salman ka bas chale toh they'll interrogate him for that too n Salman would kick has ass for that too. Just touched by their concern for Asim. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

He had also said in BB that he used to have school boy crushes, ab BB/ Salman ka bas chale toh they'll interrogate him for that too n Salman would kick has ass for that too. Just touched by their concern for Asim. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly! Theyโ€™re pulling him up for the fact that his ex is denying a relationship with him, what can he do About that. 

Very rich coming from SK and BW folks- where most just say- we are Good friends! 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

๐Ÿคฃ

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I loved his calm n poise despite the clear bias and the false n aggressive accusations. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

I loved his calm n poise despite the clear bias and the false n aggressive accusations. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Same here