Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Not watching the show anymore. But love to read all of ur discussions. Currently Aman is the most hated ML of itv for me. But it will not transfer to Vikram coz I like him from jndsd days and also not watching current track helping me not to hate him

Me either but I have never watched his show before and here I just can’t stand him. Barun Sobti as Arnav was another when he was being a nightmare but he wasn’t a cheater and his issues were between him and khushi only no one else knew of it. That’s why I watched his web series which was good but Vikram - sadly he is dead to me too.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

What the creep hugged her? Why? Wasn’t his precious Alia available? Why is she allowing that? Arghhhh!!!!

She allowed that and much more

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8K-6evhOaF/?igshid=nn1nhzda9xce

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I need sabbatical. Horrible it is. 

vibha28 thumbnail

What is wrong with her? Here we are beating our heads for her to leave him and the f**k she is playing popsicles with him 😡😡

They ruined both the leads I am livid!!!!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Me either but I have never watched his show before and here I just can’t stand him. Barun Sobti as Arnav was another when he was being a nightmare but he wasn’t a cheater and his issues were between him and khushi only no one else knew of it. That’s why I watched his web series which was good but Vikram - sadly he is dead to me too.

Currently even seeing Aman's pic on insta made my blood boil. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Currently even seeing Aman's pic on insta made my blood boil. 

Good thing I do not follow any actor on instagram saves my anger lol 😂 but I totally understand you.