Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, this is actually getting onto our nerves.... enough is enough... we all know wht the reactions wud be ... in yesterday's episode when  alia asked her to leave the house if she has any self respect,  then roshni was bragging that that she vl stay to expose her and get all her rights , and have  her self respect.. blahnik blahnik blah๐Ÿ˜ก

Mostly every fan watchg this show is askg roshni to leave... but she is so shameless , getting insulted day after day ...

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am scared bcz my sixth sense says tomorrow kuch dhamaka honye wala hai again roshni will become a fool as we are now a days bcz as per spoilers Alia is not leaving now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I think tomorrow aman will give lil strictly 

And by the way I dint realy liked the hug today stuppid roshni

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

I am scared bcz my sixth sense says tomorrow kuch dhamaka honye wala hai again roshni will become a fool as we are now a days bcz as per spoilers Alia is not leaving now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ 

More insults that's it...

Hug ?? Did that moron aman hugged Roshini?

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

yes ,most probably roshni wont be able to proove anything  and even if she does  ,alia will again play victim card.

She will say kabir ka baby hai ye bolti toh koi accept nhi karta use ,islye she lied for her baby's sake 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

yes ,most probably roshni wont be able to proove anything  and even if she does  ,alia will again play victim card.

She will say kabir ka baby hai ye bolti toh koi accept nhi karta use ,islye she lied for her baby's sake 

No one is going to believe roshni and Alia will change with help from her pet snake and roshni insult part 11. I am sick of this can she just leave. I am over aman and donโ€™t care who he pairs up with just want roshni to go.

sjboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Or she will say something like "mujhe to laga main aman ke sath hi hu". Everyone will believe her since Kabir pehle bhi roop badal chuka hain.....

Now Parveen and Alia will team up....

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sjboy

Or she will say something like "mujhe to laga main aman ke sath hi hu". Everyone will believe her since Kabir pehle bhi roop badal chuka hain.....

Now Parveen and Alia will team up....

haan,ye bhi possible hai

sjboy thumbnail

Aur Bigamy dekhke headache ho raha hain..

This fun loving family is so cool about Aman's nazayaz baby. oh my goodness. how could maker write such track... nobody is concerned.

Aman doesn't even know how to call talwar. Woh to asmaan se tapak ta hain.. 

Baazigarrr, talwarrr, Janwaar sab chahiye usse. Aman's character looked so weak and disgusting today ! Even Tabizi tried to convince Roshni, Aman khud kaha hain Aliya ke saath rishta thaa :(

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amlavs

More insults that's it...

Hug ?? Did that moron aman hugged Roshini?

What the creep hugged her? Why? Wasnโ€™t his precious Alia available? Why is she allowing that? Arghhhh!!!!

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not watching the show anymore. But love to read all of ur discussions. Currently Aman is the most hated ML of itv for me. But it will not transfer to Vikram coz I like him from jndsd days and also not watching current track helping me not to hate him