Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Kirti finally heard for herself what has been bothering Mishti. Even though she doesn't know the entire thing, I hope Mishti confides in her. I think our Kirti might have ways to get it out of her. She genuinely cares and loves her. Kirti also got the vibe that Mishti was trying to get her away from the gossipers. She is also now observing Mishti and Abir's interactions so let's see if she asks her about him as well.

That was such a cute little bit, "You're here to check out all the hotness?", haha. I think Abir is happy that she seems to be behaving somewhat normal with him rather than ignoring him like before.

Let' see how long she will hide things from those who care for her. It's her way of protecting them maybe, not wanting to worry them or burden them. But she should understand, the people that care for you want to hear every single thing you have to say. Your worries, hurt, etc. Even if it will be hard for them, they want to help. 

Sorry I went on a little too much of a rant. It was lovely to read this piece. 

Come back soon with another beautiful one,

All the best and take care.❤️

Thank you so much! 🤗

Well, Mishti has been hiding all of this for a long time now. To confide in someone after tolerating all of it for long, it will be too difficult for her.  It's only those who know you well, would be able to tell the difference between the bright real smile and the one that is put up for a show. I won't comment much about Abir but he will have his turn soon too. 

Abir and Mishti have a long way to go and he knows that. But yes, each step, each conversation between them is like a stepping stone.. enabling him to move closer to his desired goal. 

I completely agree, she should share what goes in her mind. But there will always be a reasoning to make one avoid doing that. 

You shouldn't be apologizing because I love reading the review. It reflects your thoughts and provides me with a better understanding of what might work and what might not. 

I am glad you liked it so far. Hope the next one qualifies too 😂

Updating in a few minutes. 

You too, take care. 

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Felt good to see this unsaid bond between Kirti and Mishti.. ( KiM). 

Thank you.

AnkitaPritu thumbnail

Great yaar....but was a short one n no Abir 😩 hope to see next part sooner plzzz

Kirti is very perceptive & intellectual 🤗🤗

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really loved it❤️

The creative story-telling was admirable. Kirti is so caring❤️Naksh and Kirti are couple goals too, they can read each other's eyes and words. that was a sweet touch.

The entire story she told, it was just heart-warming as well as heart-breaking. She not only assured Mishti she wasn't alone but gave her time and didn't invalidate her feelings. I'm really happy with the way Kirti handled everything. I am a bit impulsive so I would've asked right away like what's going, why didn't you tell me etc. This would only push someone away, especially when it's years of torment like Mishti has faced.

Kirit took it slow, gave her time and ensured that she's there to listen when Mishti is ready❤️

Loved it to the core 

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it...Kirti's story telling was well written and very interesting.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Felt good to see this unsaid bond between Kirti and Mishti.. ( KiM). 

Thank you.

Thank you so much! I am glad you found their bond good and worth reading. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

Great yaar....but was a short one n no Abir 😩 hope to see next part sooner plzzz

Kirti is very perceptive & intellectual 🤗🤗

Thank you! Well, I prefer short chapters over lengthier ones because it ensures that I keep writing. Twisted mind, you see. 

Anyways, there's a lot of Abir in the next two chapters at least. Hope that compensates. Sorry. it's not that sooner. But next should surely be.

Thanks, I am glad Kirti is liked enough. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

I really loved it❤️

The creative story-telling was admirable. Kirti is so caring❤️Naksh and Kirti are couple goals too, they can read each other's eyes and words. that was a sweet touch.

The entire story she told, it was just heart-warming as well as heart-breaking. She not only assured Mishti she wasn't alone but gave her time and didn't invalidate her feelings. I'm really happy with the way Kirti handled everything. I am a bit impulsive so I would've asked right away like what's going, why didn't you tell me etc. This would only push someone away, especially when it's years of torment like Mishti has faced.

Kirit took it slow, gave her time and ensured that she's there to listen when Mishti is ready❤️

Loved it to the core 

Thank you so much!! 

I am glad you like them enough. I plan to keep the positive characters around rather than having annoying ones. 

Well, I can relate to you, I am no different. Too impulsive for my own good. But yes, I thought Kirti being perceptive and understanding was more required, especially when she claims to understand Mishti. Because the latter needs time to open up. 

Initially, I thought this chapter might turn out boring to readers but I guess not. Thanks again! 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

I loved it...Kirti's story telling was well written and very interesting.

Thanks Nikki! I guess, Kirti's story telling won the brownie points for the chapter. :)