Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Episode samaj main thoda aaya, par dil main nahin aaya! 

I am confused from the episode just like Abir is after listening to Meenu 😆

MishBir scenes were thoda pheeka today... or it could be just me. Couldn't enjoy them as much as I usually do.

Maybe Rhea is not well or overworked - or they are trying to show Mishti too sad. On top of it, her dress was  

And this 2.0 haircut doesn't look effortless like Mishti 1.0. The hairstylist need to be changed pronto!

Also, why is the chasma not back yet? Kuch theek nahin lag raha... maafi for digressing and being negative.

MishBir asking for forgiveness from Jas - which is fine.. but it's too much now. AM always keep apologizing to everyone, their issues always come to forefront, they are guilty. Abir goes on his knees and asks for maafi... but others get away so easily! I guess, I am just annoyed at this point.

Abir is totally skeptical of Meenu's change. Asked Mishti to think about living separately 👍🏼

Mishti madam haven't learnt a thing from all the wonderful presents she has gotten in the past from Meenu - still believes her and shocked at Abir's proposal of separating from family 

Shadi ki tarikh 15th feb... Kunal totally oblivious to the divorce date being the same! This  man is not meant for marriage... just no husband-ly thoughts at all! Taking Kuhu so casually.. Kuhu needs to give him a punch or two!

Kuhu on her well known path of being jealous of Mishti... all the kaands in next set of Shadi rituals are courtesy Kuhu! 

But phasegi Meenu only... reputation precedes! Just like in the precap Abir asked her to not get involved in the wedding... 

I think if I saw it right, there is a Scorpio or something on the thal containing gifts for Mishti? Or maybe I am seeing things 😆

Shaheer looked smoking hot in that Ranjit ki Baniyan!! ☺️

And then Abir asking Mishti, how do you like the view

Uff gadheda... ask us!! smiley36

Naah.....Pali ......the mishbir scenes were pheeka...even i felt it was off. It didn't have the usual charm. It seemed they were doing a formality....😆😆But still it was sweet to see them together and the video call was also sweet. Their convos are back....toh dil ko kuch sukoon mila😆

Rhea's make up is bad is what is the problem. She has been done this make up in some past scenes also. The scene were BP was talking to her after sangeet, her in some white top, she had this same makeup. 

Baaki everything u said is spot on. Mish back to square 1. Kunal needs a shock...looks like his newly converted vamp wife will give him that😆😆😆

Okay....there was a scorpio in the shagun??Is that why abir boycotted bb from his shaadi??Lol I was wondering..why he did it??😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Mini 🤗🤗

mish loves her saas more than abir you see... but thank god abir is not trusting her and thank god run away is on card and also mishbir house.... now i want someone to do something big a big drama for mishbir to run away 🤣

That someone will be kuhu

That something will be divorce truth n nishanth drank act truth

Kunal is genuinely so happy

Kuhu is confused but not negative yet... She's angry that her life will fall apart on 15th Feb n Mishtis will be built on 15th

Meenu as of now had genuinely changed, genuinely sorry

I liked MishBir video call it was cute😃.. Even we looked the view Abhir😆

Kunal is becoming a cutie as of now😃 excite for his brother's marriage

Badi maa giving the right talk to mishti

Cute small MishBir scene😃.. Awwwww.. That Sunoo is back

Over all a nice cool episode😳.. No drama no tension wala😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

kya din aa gaye humare🤣

Remembering Comedian Vivek’s dialogue - “eppadi irundha naan ippadi aayitaen”

🤣🤣

perfect dialogue👍🏼

FD reaction to cv and makers taking us for mishbir shaadi ride: #fooled

Vivek Comedy GIF - Vivek Comedy Minnale GIFs

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Diyu, this is how Mishti and Abir's reality has been after they have fallen in love 🤣

Image result for reality hits gif"

omg perfect Pali this is how it is for mishbir 🤣🤣 that too the statue coming n hitting them will be the breaking out of no where came n hit us n mishbir 🤣

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Naaah.....diyaa....in this I give Jas credit. She actually asked Nannu to break the rishta. He denied....ans she finally accepted this rishta for his happiness. 

Meenu is another level player. Instead of talking directly to Kunal she manipulated and played games. 😆Lol remember the jhoomar falling......during that time I thought aisa kaun karta hain?? Who goes to such extremes to break off a rishta which could have easily broken off in the beginning itself if she talked to Kunal😆😆

ohh yes yes she wanted to do it for her son... she is better in that case 😆

Meenu wants to play safe yaar she doesnt wanna come in front she always does behind scene things to achieve her goal except for blackmailing mishbir.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pali superb analysis yaar.,..👏🤗

i totally agree with mish/rhea thing even i felt thoda thanda dont know.. and when she wanted said about trusting meenu i just wanted to bang my head somewhere this girl... 😆and chashma i'm still holding on to hopes they will bring it soon... 😆

asking maafi i was like not again, are they not tired of this.. too much yaar.. 

Kunal surely needs some serious beating... i so wanted to punch him like seriously he is zero in terms of husband or love related emotions...  only if he can stop kuhu from doing anything not directly but indirectly by giving her attention n concentrating on their relationship... 

same feeling like baba track yaar khaand done by other blame on meenu n finally whitewash meenu at end for her to double cross next second 🤣

but leaving all this i'm holding on to the hope for more drama which will lead to mishbir bhaag ki shaadi n living alone that too on feb 14 😆🥳

Shaheer is obviously teasing us yaar... read about lollipop in AT and seeing that scene my first thought was that only lo milgaye lollipop to keep us going😆

Diyu 🤗

Am all for MishBir bhag ke shadi! Be it anyday... i really don't care! Just spare us of any functions please 😆

Oh no, not whitewhashing of Meenu again. Those wounds from baba track are still fresh... we need to recover before being attacked again 

Uff, aaj ka lollipop mast tha! Shah 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

@bold :- In that case MishBir should run away 😆

I agree 😊

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha i feel bad for kuhu yaar... this boy is being too casual, tubelight hai he is not able to get anything, 🤣🤣 

and uimaa patel has all info about kunal naa why didnt she remind him of divorce date 🤣

I feel bad for Kuhu IMO. But when she will don the vamp avatar then it will be difficult for Kunal to handle her😆😆So my future sympathy goes to Kunal.

Yaara whatever be the RJV kids faults....they are not extreme like Mah kids yaara. The mah kids needs some serious help🤔

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for sharing yaar🤗

I knew Abir couldn't trust Meenu's flip all of a sudden👍🏼

Good job Abir👍🏼 Maybe that's why we haven't seen Mennu in the bts pics so far. She isn't joining the mishbir shaadi functions

Nandu yes yes this might be a possibility yaar.. lets see but i just want them to end this in that one function itself... 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 there is still a large chance yaar. I believe in it!

chaa we don't even have to ask diya...drama +shaadi is a compulsory package👏🤣

Even if meenu doesn't do any drama, surely now it will be Kuhu and Jas👏 Tho mishbir running away will eventually happen🤗😃

ohh god thats a truth🤣 shaadi hogi ya nahi its another thing but drama zarur hoga 🤣

yes yes mishbir bhaag bhaag mishbir bhaag should be our only mantra until it happens 😆🥳