Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

BB to boycott hone se rahi.. its not possible,.. 😆 even I am thinking same.. what hint he got ? or is that because of prior experiences he wants he want to keep his mom away 😆

Pali saw a scorpio in the thaali.....And after watching the precap I think there was one. That myt have triggered Abir to boycott BB becoz he thinks BB is trying to deliberately harm mishti😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan yaar i have seen too they dont even like girls demanding or voicing out their opinion before shaadi or after too... they reject girls even if they voice out some opinion saying they are not good for their son... 

Yes all moms want bahu ‘jo dikhai de par sunai na de’ but their sons wants exact opposite 😂😂

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Reality Hits Mishti..

Back to BP advising Mishti to think about his suggestion. Abhir hears it and turns to leave, but Mishti feels his presence. Abhir comes there and calls her out. 3 questions for why she didn’t hug him 😊 MishBir hug and Mishti talks about hamari wali feeling.. but before they can even enjoy the feeling, they hear Jas and Mishti tells Abhir to leave. #LoShuru

Abhir kneels at Jas’s feet asking for forgiveness, and Mishti too folds her hands. Jas is rude, but MishBir is still apologizing #WhatAreTheyAskingForgivenessFor

#IAmIrritated 

Abhir talks to Jas about how Nannu is lucky to have a mother’s unconditional love. Again asks forgiveness, but Jas turns and leaves. 

Mishti reminds Abhir that BB has now accepted  her #WhatLaLaLand #AbMishtiIsDelusional #IsiKiKamiThi

Abhir though knows his mom and not ready to trust her. #AtLeastOneSmartOne #TalkToBP

Abhir leaves, Mishti calls him from behind and hugs him. Abhir promises to meet her the next day, and tells her to think of living separate from the family, #YesPlease  #MishbirMomentsToKeepUsHooked 

Thank you for the updates Naina. 

@bold - so true

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Miniiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

yaar leaving all the thanda thanda in episode i'm not excited for this yaar and praying for some drama to come up to trigger mishbir to run away 🤣 let kuku divorce thing come up in the function we got pics of last night... cant handle another nach gana 😆

Hahaa.....🤣

You are been over optimistic. Nach gaana will not be compromised...diyaaa.....

Thats why I said truth will only come out after all the functions.....maybe on 14th. So mishbir will run away becoz their shaadi will be kept on hold😆😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 there is still a large chance yaar. I believe in it!

chaa we don't even have to ask diya...drama +shaadi is a compulsory package👏🤣

Even if meenu doesn't do any drama, surely now it will be Kuhu and Jas👏 Tho mishbir running away will eventually happen🤗😃

Don’t forget today Naanu asked they want Mishbir’s every wedding function to be different so only way to achieve this is to have even bigger drama in every event compare to all other events 😂😂

And bhaag ke shaadi will beat everything lol 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kin8

It felt pheeka because it’s still the same day 😳

Mishti is still stressed out about hurting Mahs and everyone is still upset cause just few hours before she was suppose to marry nish. I wish they showed couple of week leap. And RV are rushing the wedding like anything. They could have at least given Mahs couple of days to at least take down the wedding decor lol 

I bet tomorrow when Abir asks his mom not be part of the wedding, Mishti will intervene like a idle bahu 🙄🙄 I hate when ITV bahus do that, they dig their own grave. 

Kunal treats Kuhu like his buddy.  Gosh they need to show some type of romance between the two. And if kunal already likes her he needs to show it. Kunal is going to have to put lot of efforts this time lol. 

There is 1% chance Meenu changed and if that’s the case then whatever Kuhu will plan, Meenu will be blamed for it and Meenu will become dragon sas again.

@bold that’s what I’m thinking that dialogue was just inserted for us. Shah is teasing us 😍😘🥰

Yeah Kinjal, even I was hoping for a leap of couple of weeks! Arre forget Mahs, it looked weird and odd to us viewers too! 

Haha, wedding decor! That too 😆

I don't know what to expect anymore! Hope they don't show Mishti forcing Abir to let Meenu be in the wedding... Abir needs to make Mish sit down and refresh her memory of all the times when Meenu made it difficult or impossible for them to be together! ITV bahus are too goody-goody to the point of annoyance!

That's exactly it! Kunal treats Kuhu like a buddy! We do see Kunal being extremely comfortable with her presence in his home, his life... but he spares no thoughts for her as a person, forget wife!

God knows, when makers are planning to do Shri Ganesh of KuKu lovestory!! KuKu fans are waiting forever!!

Of course, Shah was teasing us 😆 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

That someone will be kuhu

That something will be divorce truth n nishanth drank act truth

Kunal is genuinely so happy

Kuhu is confused but not negative yet... She's angry that her life will fall apart on 15th Feb n Mishtis will be built on 15th

Meenu as of now had genuinely changed, genuinely sorry

I liked MishBir video call it was cute😃.. Even we looked the view Abhir😆

Kunal is becoming a cutie as of now😃 excite for his brother's marriage

Badi maa giving the right talk to mishti

Cute small MishBir scene😃.. Awwwww.. That Sunoo is back

Over all a nice cool episode😳.. No drama no tension wala😳

Ohh ohh cool superb dear.. 🥳

kuhu is that someone but blame on meenu i think... mujhe baba track feeling horahi hai yaar.. 😆 

Nanko is capable to be nanko only no husband duties so i cant blame kuhu dear she is confused and also hurt bcoz of this idiot,... 😆

Mishbir video call was sweet but its still too early to get back to normal with shaadi breaking just the same day morning naa so its not giving that feelzzz.. need time to enjoy... 😆

But worlds best view was best 😆😉

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

yes yes Mishti this time i'll danda maro if she stops abir... keep up your word n remember your dream wish n just run dont think just run 🤣🥳

Nandu yaar missed you so much yesterday we need some amazing positive post dear.. come on today we will have fun ok 🤗

honestly I will join you too😆 Danda for you and danda for me. Mish cannot go back on her word, it's her dream! 

Come one Mish, keep it together! Don't lose yourself and brains, this time you have Abir along side you! Just bhaag! don't think!👍🏼🤣😆

@bold: aww are yaar🤗, sorry I'm getting a lil busy and so I'm not active all the time. But I did read the LU and comments on the tread, just didn't have time to join the discussion🤔 

I had mixed views over how the nish mish track ended and the last 2 episodes. So I just took the day off to get a clearer mind, and then give a review today. I'll post it later👍🏼

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Diyu 🤗

Am all for MishBir bhag ke shadi! Be it anyday... i really don't care! Just spare us of any functions please 😆

Oh no, not whitewhashing of Meenu again. Those wounds from baba track are still fresh... we need to recover before being attacked again 

Uff, aaj ka lollipop mast tha! Shah 

🤗

haha dont worry pali its on card even live alone so be prepared for it leave all the drama n everything going around only concentrate on this.. 😆 feb 14 its gonna be lets see.. 

this actually i'm worried about this only pali.. i so dont want meenu to be whitewashed we cant even handle her sudden heart change n again refreshed those wounds from baba track uff i hope she stays away no sympathy for her ever... 

haha only saving grace...  and precap did you see Abirs costume i liked the style of abirs costume for first time.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

ohh god thats a truth🤣 shaadi hogi ya nahi its another thing but drama zarur hoga 🤣

yes yes mishbir bhaag bhaag mishbir bhaag should be our only mantra until it happens 😆🥳

exactly! DRAMA ka dusra spelling is SHAADI in ITV😆🤣

Yup, the more drama we get, the higher chances of mishbir running away to live separately!👍🏼👏

I'm highly certain that Kuku divorce matter will be the bombshell during a shaadi function, so sooner or later, mishbir will have to bhaag!😆👍🏼🤣