ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Yellow color with white combination is fav of mine.. same here dear.. I couldnt take my eyes off 😆

ha yaar.. Meenu ke dimakh me kya chalu hai.. woh sirf Ambe ma ko pata hoga.. 🤔

haha i dont like yellow much but this boy made me like all the colors 😆 and precap blue dress ufff he looks so hawt yaar,. 

Ambe maa will also be confused at times varshu on what meenu is thinking only she knows whats going on in her mind 🤣

Originally posted by Mimzy

The only one who is excited.......and even more than the couple🤣🤣🤣waise its cute😆

Banda apna divorce date bhi bhul gaya .....coz bhai ki shaadi hain👏👏👏I dnt knw whom to feel sry for more.....Kuhu or Kunal??🤣🤣

haha i feel bad for kuhu yaar... this boy is being too casual, tubelight hai he is not able to get anything, 🤣🤣 

and uimaa patel has all info about kunal naa why didnt she remind him of divorce date 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ahem ahem mishbir video call after soo sooooo long and Abirrrr ☺️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1224860589509337090

This scene was sweet☺️

Mishbir lollipops for us😆

haha in total they dont like mish but wants their own son to break rishta but cant say it to their son but when their wish is granted they blame mish.. 🤣

it’s like getting hit when moving front and getting kicked when moved back

Sorry guys dont hit me..in precap I felt bad for BB

Pali 🤗

haha what reality is this now i'm confused... lets go with flow 😆

Diyu, this is how Mishti and Abir's reality has been after they have fallen in love 🤣

Image result for reality hits gif"

haha in total they dont like mish but wants their own son to break rishta but cant say it to their son but when their wish is granted they blame mish.. 🤣

Naaah.....diyaa....in this I give Jas credit. She actually asked Nannu to break the rishta. He denied....ans she finally accepted this rishta for his happiness. 

Meenu is another level player. Instead of talking directly to Kunal she manipulated and played games. 😆Lol remember the jhoomar falling......during that time I thought aisa kaun karta hain?? Who goes to such extremes to break off a rishta which could have easily broken off in the beginning itself if she talked to Kunal😆😆

Originally posted by SheThought

Episode samaj main thoda aaya, par dil main nahin aaya! 

I am confused just like Abir is after listening to Meenu 😆

MishBir scenes were thoda pheeka today... or it could be just me. Couldn't enjoy them as much as I usually do.

Maybe Rhea is not well or overworked - or they are trying to show Mishti too sad. On top of it, her dress was  

And this 2.0 haircut doesn't look effortless like Mishti 1.0. The hairstylist need to be changed pronto!

Also, why is the chasma not back yet? Kuch theek nahin lag raha... maafi for digressing and being negative.

MishBir asking for forgiveness from Jas - which is fine.. but it's too much now. AM always keep apologizing to everyone, their issues always come to forefront, they are guilty. Abir goes on his knees and asks for maafi... but others get away so easily! I guess, I am just annoyed at this point.

Abir is totally skeptical of Meenu's change. Asked Mishti to think about living separately 👍🏼

Mishti madam haven't learnt a thing from all the wonderful presents she has gotten in the past from Meenu - still believes her and shocked at Abir's proposal of separating from family 

Shadi ki tarikh 15th feb... Kunal totally oblivious to the divorce date being the same! This  man is not meant for marriage... just no husband-ly thoughts at all! Taking Kuhu so casually.. Kuhu needs to give him a punch or two!

Kuhu on her well known path of being jealous of Mishti... all the kaands in next set of Shadi rituals are courtesy Kuhu! 

But phasegi Meenu only... reputation precedes! Just like in the precap Abir asked her to not get involved in the wedding... 

I think if I saw it right, there is a Scorpio or something on the thal containing gifts for Mishti? Or maybe I am seeing things 😆

Shaheer looked smoking hot in that Ranjit ki Baniyan!! ☺️

And then Abir asking Mishti, how do you like the view

Uff gadheda... ask us!! smiley36

Pali superb analysis yaar.,..👏🤗

i totally agree with mish/rhea thing even i felt thoda thanda dont know.. and when she wanted said about trusting meenu i just wanted to bang my head somewhere this girl... 😆and chashma i'm still holding on to hopes they will bring it soon... 😆

asking maafi i was like not again, are they not tired of this.. too much yaar.. 

Kunal surely needs some serious beating... i so wanted to punch him like seriously he is zero in terms of husband or love related emotions...  only if he can stop kuhu from doing anything not directly but indirectly by giving her attention n concentrating on their relationship... 

same feeling like baba track yaar khaand done by other blame on meenu n finally whitewash meenu at end for her to double cross next second 🤣

but leaving all this i'm holding on to the hope for more drama which will lead to mishbir bhaag ki shaadi n living alone that too on feb 14 😆🥳

Shaheer is obviously teasing us yaar... read about lollipop in AT and seeing that scene my first thought was that only lo milgaye lollipop to keep us going😆

Originally posted by kin8

Yes only ambe ma and she knows. Before she used to tell her BFF parul and kunal but now she knows if they even get slightest hint they will tell Abir. But soon she will join hands with Kuhu and Jas😡😡

@bold :- In that case MishBir should run away 😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Trusting on his mother is another thing, but I am wondering why he told her he doesn't want her to be a part of any of the functions??Kuch toh trigger mila hogaa.......

Living alone thought was sensible......par yeh boycottBB in marriage idea kahan se mila??😆😆

BB to boycott hone se rahi.. its not possible,.. 😆 even I am thinking same.. what hint he got ? or is that because of prior experiences he wants he want to keep his mom away 😆